[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

March bg?

13

Comments

  • Copy and pasted "this week"

    Still no battlegrounds.

    Amazing.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    edited March 13
    MrNathy695 wrote: »
    If you actually read the stated "there will be bg highlight weekends" we've seen nothing in two news posts. You had an active BG system which you decided to kill and ruin the entire pvp side of tera for anybody. 3's is played by the good people only, fraywind/corsair/grid will never pop due to not enough people. 70% of the pvp server has transferred to pve because there is no reason to stay in pvp. GVG offers you nothing, duels are useless and now there is next to no bgs. you can't even earn credits which is stupid cause even when you could they'd mess up and not add them to rewards atleast twice a week.

    You can't argue "april will be amazing" because you've already forced most people into transferring server just to have content because bgs are dead and you can't find ques for VSHM/423's with experienced people because they'd rather go with friends. great job 10/10

    They said they're working towards a goal of having a schedule of events moving forward. They also said "The month of March is the time for players and EME to focus and have fun with our PUBG collaboration." Going off that, the bg highlight weekends you mention most likely won't start until April. And if you played a game, wouldn't you choose to play with your friends as well? Players choosing not to IM is on the players. They want more control over who they run with and LFGs or premade groups gives them that control. Especially for a dungeon like VSHM. Getting 2 runs a day with Elite (1 without) and wasting a run because you may end up with a group unable to complete the dungeon is not something players really want to do. There are always exceptions, but not many. It's much easier to take one person who's learning at a time rather than possibly getting an entire group of people who are learning.
  • Then you kick player. This is a point of learning, we all spent hours, days, months training and leveling up our skill, thus we would be able to complete high end dungeons, and BG’s, while right now nor HH no BG is possible on pvp server, as all who were capable left to pve, due to the fact that lfg is limited to server(bad implementation) and no pvp rewards, so those, who prefer pvp to “solo dungeons and gathering” can’t level up. And I know exactly why EME don’t care of those, cus they get much more real money from those gathering noobs, rather from those on pvp, so they focus them, not us, which actually is a kind of descrimination. And until we see significant change from quantity to quality, no good player will stay long in this game, and therefore it will be a living corpse.
  • MrNathy695MrNathy695 ✭✭
    edited March 13
    The PvP server is dead there is nothing keeping people in it. So those who are 435+ have been transfering to pve to beable to do HH/dungeons. There is no reason to pvp. Gvg everybody surrenders at 30/hides in velika. Bam is controlled by whoever has the numbers on at the time of spawn. If you kill people during pub g event they ragequit/log onto their pve chars. Yet you remove the ONLY thing making bgs viable to then fully murder whats left of the playerbase.

    Id also like to point out pvp events are always late/ruined/not working yet EVERY pve event comes out fine 😂 or if its late you get it extended while we the pvp players have to go days without bgs cause they didnt put the rewards up for vanguard/jackpot meanwhile they throw a pve event for a month 😂
  • Kenpachi389Kenpachi389 ✭✭
    edited March 13
    Hate to think how many hours and money I dumped into the game, and at the moment, that and whatever GVG is available is the only reason why I'm still playing.

    So disheartening when you login and there is nothing to do PVP wise or a 2hr queue for bg? No thanks.

    You can communicate to the devs that the game is Dead to the pvpers and any newcomers who are logging in for PVP will not stick around for long.

    2months ago we had 7-8 players all move together from a different game to Tera and it was nice to see fresh meat arrive into PVP.

    They left already, need more incentives to PVP other than feedstock.

    Battlegrounds are not even competitive, as I mentioned before it's same handful of players carrying each game as the other players are still running in PVE crystals with recommended glyphs from 65, who are ONLY there for the rewards. - then the same people ask for PVE events so they don't have to q BG.

    TERA console literally relies on the jackpots for any battleground queues at all.

    I'm not expecting ESL level competitive battlegrounds.

    Basic stuff like titles, more rewards for finishing 4 week season in high ranking.

    The devs can't even implement a leaderboard, just some ranking system for your own character.

    Just seems like money grab for weebs to dress their elins and stand afk in HW or Velika if gvg'd, Dungeons are not End-Game, never will be. HH is closest thing you got.

    You can't even add any dmg meters or leaderboard rankings to PVE. Again, no competitiveness.

    Doesn't matter if they drop all content in April ie. Awakenings/crafting revamp/Elin and Male brawlers, any players looking for some competitive play will login for a month and leave again.

    Console is not starved for content, we are starved for players because the game is offering no decent competitive play.

    Simple thing like even adding DMG meters and speed rankings to dungeons even without rewards would offer something more to the players who are fully geared, or encourage others players to play better rather than being handheld.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Gospodja wrote: »
    Then you kick player. This is a point of learning, we all spent hours, days, months training and leveling up our skill, thus we would be able to complete high end dungeons, and BG’s, while right now nor HH no BG is possible on pvp server, as all who were capable left to pve, due to the fact that lfg is limited to server(bad implementation) and no pvp rewards, so those, who prefer pvp to “solo dungeons and gathering” can’t level up. And I know exactly why EME don’t care of those, cus they get much more real money from those gathering noobs, rather from those on pvp, so they focus them, not us, which actually is a kind of descrimination. And until we see significant change from quantity to quality, no good player will stay long in this game, and therefore it will be a living corpse.

    No one wants to wait in a queue just to be kicked. Full training runs are disastrous whereas teaching 1 or 2 players at a time is much more effective. If you remember late last year, the credit system was changed for Battlegrounds by BHS. EME implemented a fix, but they are not developers. They are the publisher. They manage events, the cash shop, and feedback. There will be some changes to PVP coming as well, and from what I've seen, quite a few of them should be very welcomed changes.
    MrNathy695 wrote: »
    The PvP server is dead there is nothing keeping people in it. So those who are 435+ have been transfering to pve to beable to do HH/dungeons. There is no reason to pvp. Gvg everybody surrenders at 30/hides in velika. Bam is controlled by whoever has the numbers on at the time of spawn. If you kill people during pub g event they ragequit/log onto their pve chars. Yet you remove the ONLY thing making bgs viable to then fully murder whats left of the playerbase.

    Id also like to point out pvp events are always late/ruined/not working yet EVERY pve event comes out fine 😂 or if its late you get it extended while we the pvp players have to go days without bgs cause they didnt put the rewards up for vanguard/jackpot meanwhile they throw a pve event for a month 😂

    So you're saying players on the PVP server are avoiding PVP?
    It's my understanding that Jackpot rewards were also implemented by EME to help queues pop, which again, they're publishers, not developers. There is a progression system set in place by BHS and unplanned deviations from that could have a negative effect on their progression model. Jackpots and the daily vanguard credits were only temporary solutions. Players should do PVP because they WANT to, not because the rewards are the best in PVP. With that being said, I believe EME and BHS are working on more long term methods.
    Hate to think how many hours and money I dumped into the game, and at the moment, that and whatever GVG is available is the only reason why I'm still playing.

    So disheartening when you login and there is nothing to do PVP wise or a 2hr queue for bg? No thanks.

    You can communicate to the devs that the game is Dead to the pvpers and any newcomers who are logging in for PVP will not stick around for long.

    2months ago we had 7-8 players all move together from a different game to Tera and it was nice to see fresh meat arrive into PVP.

    They left already, need more incentives to PVP other than feedstock.

    Battlegrounds are not even competitive, as I mentioned before it's same handful of players carrying each game as the other players are still running in PVE crystals with recommended glyphs from 65, who are ONLY there for the rewards. - then the same people ask for PVE events so they don't have to q BG.

    TERA console literally relies on the jackpots for any battleground queues at all.

    I'm not expecting ESL level competitive battlegrounds.

    Basic stuff like titles, more rewards for finishing 4 week season in high ranking.

    The devs can't even implement a leaderboard, just some ranking system for your own character.

    Just seems like money grab for weebs to dress their elins and stand afk in HW or Velika if gvg'd, Dungeons are not End-Game, never will be. HH is closest thing you got.

    You can't even add any dmg meters or leaderboard rankings to PVE. Again, no competitiveness.

    Doesn't matter if they drop all content in April ie. Awakenings/crafting revamp/Elin and Male brawlers, any players looking for some competitive play will login for a month and leave again.

    Console is not starved for content, we are starved for players because the game is offering no decent competitive play.

    Simple thing like even adding DMG meters and speed rankings to dungeons even without rewards would offer something more to the players who are fully geared, or encourage others players to play better rather than being handheld.

    DPS meters and the like have been requested, and are being looked into. And that's exactly the point. Players only queued for Battlegrounds because the rewards were so good leading to players who either don't know what they're doing, or don't care for BGs and just want the rewards mixing with the ones who love PVP. Yet, queues wouldn't pop without those players.
    Those dungeons that you say aren't end game, to many players those dungeons are nearly impossible. If the records for clears of VSHM were pulled up, I doubt more than 20% of the players have cleared it. Console Tera is more casual the PC Tera and that's influenced a lot of decisions made. The main focus is to get console caught up to PC content-wise, and then there are big plans ahead. I agree, the competitive players need more too, and those are being looked into. All in all, I believe there is something for everyone coming up.
  • U say that based on what u saw. What did u see exactly pls? Or u are saying about similar to PC events? Lol, I’m saying we don’t trust any words but actions and currently actions are not on EME/BH side.

    Stop trolling us to wait, we are not going to. Basically, as I said, nobody already did. But as it seems from business view it’s better to get new ppl then listening to old loyal base, at least this is Tera way. And BH doesn’t give a **** bout Tera, simlly releasing c&p patches from PC without even fixing bugs it had on PC at those patches.

    And they, as we see it, don’t actually give a **** about EME, cuz EME never showed [filtered]. Check any other game publisher, where they demand things from developers to be done ASAP. Here BH just do whatever they want.

    All other games has news and clear vision, edited by playerbase, while here no one has any power. And what I say is that your “April” has got to show whether EME wants to take the game into their hands and which way they wanna go. The easy money sucker way or developing the community. Meanwhile during this year it was clear that they don’t care at all.

    You said they added BC and KS credits, but it took a month, that is just a joke. And right now it’s impossible to get the top current jewelerry set, which is just lulz, but I see why no one bothers, cuz the target market will never get to that set right now. They will gather flowers and spend 2 hours at Kalivan, then but 2-3 costumes out of Tera Store and whine a little about how PvP is unfair and about other stuff they are not capable to complete or achieve, and EME will rush to make those happy. Meanwhile we have bugs and lags in PvP, that are not being fixed for months. And that is how u lost trust of loyal players, and now asking to trust April will change it all?

    Lol, you have to change first, adding new grind might keep ppl low for some time and bring some oldies back, but if no conceptual change be made, e.g. merging into one big PvP server, fixing game crashes and lags at mass pvp, listening to high end players reports, your words would be nothing then another lie.
  • If those bug fixes would require to rewrite the game engine - do it. But no, the only improvement we saw is decreasing the distance of drawing animations, lol wut? Seriously
  • Nobody pvps for "fun" because you get behind, I've spent my entire time pvping and rarely doing dungeons but people who live in dungeons get the gear we get a box that gives potions! (3v3) or one ominous ore. Aka things you don't ever need. meanwhile fraywind offers t4 etching boxes, rewards for top score and so on. but you can't get fraywind to pop without the pve server who DON'T WANT to pvp.


    The casuals in tera will not play bg for no reward when they can put their time into dungeons and get t12 feedstock, designs, jewellery, alkahest and so on. Vs hp/rejuvination pots from bg or junk. Easy fix is bring back premade 3v3 so THE ACTUAL pvp players can group and not be stuck with noobs who don't want to learn pvp and do it for the rewards from pvp shop/jackpots. Because it stops us wanting to que when you get noobarcher29 with pounding reds and boss dam reduction blues. You have to make pvp viable not just "heheeh do it for fun" cause why would you do pvp and get nothing benefitial vs running a dungeon for feedstock/t12 mats/designs/jewellery? There is no point you're wasting time and getting no progress even if you're full t12 +15 theres no reason to pvp cause the rewards/ques are such [filtered] you might aswell go sit in a dungeon
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Gospodja wrote: »
    U say that based on what u saw. What did u see exactly pls? Or u are saying about similar to PC events? Lol, I’m saying we don’t trust any words but actions and currently actions are not on EME/BH side.

    Stop trolling us to wait, we are not going to. Basically, as I said, nobody already did. But as it seems from business view it’s better to get new ppl then listening to old loyal base, at least this is Tera way. And BH doesn’t give a **** bout Tera, simlly releasing c&p patches from PC without even fixing bugs it had on PC at those patches.

    And they, as we see it, don’t actually give a **** about EME, cuz EME never showed [filtered]. Check any other game publisher, where they demand things from developers to be done ASAP. Here BH just do whatever they want.

    All other games has news and clear vision, edited by playerbase, while here no one has any power. And what I say is that your “April” has got to show whether EME wants to take the game into their hands and which way they wanna go. The easy money sucker way or developing the community. Meanwhile during this year it was clear that they don’t care at all.

    You said they added BC and KS credits, but it took a month, that is just a joke. And right now it’s impossible to get the top current jewelerry set, which is just lulz, but I see why no one bothers, cuz the target market will never get to that set right now. They will gather flowers and spend 2 hours at Kalivan, then but 2-3 costumes out of Tera Store and whine a little about how PvP is unfair and about other stuff they are not capable to complete or achieve, and EME will rush to make those happy. Meanwhile we have bugs and lags in PvP, that are not being fixed for months. And that is how u lost trust of loyal players, and now asking to trust April will change it all?

    Lol, you have to change first, adding new grind might keep ppl low for some time and bring some oldies back, but if no conceptual change be made, e.g. merging into one big PvP server, fixing game crashes and lags at mass pvp, listening to high end players reports, your words would be nothing then another lie.

    I can guarantee you that I'm not trolling, but unfortunately, I cannot share anymore information beyond what I have already shared. If I am permitted to reveal more in the future, then I will. April is approaching fast and hopefully more news with it.
    Yes, we have reported the PVP jewelry situation to them. I submitted it as part of my weekly feedback to EME to present to BHS. Currently awaiting a solution. April will not "suddenly fix every single thing", but there are a few things it will help.
    Server merges have been asked for, and are being looked into. However, I don't see merging into one big PVP server being possible due to crossplay issues with Microsoft and Sony, and possible ping issues with merging regions. A lot of the Tera-C Player Council share those concerns, and we are currently working with EME, providing our feedback and possible solutions often. The feedback document posted in these forums is one we are using to aid in this.
    MrNathy695 wrote: »
    Nobody pvps for "fun" because you get behind, I've spent my entire time pvping and rarely doing dungeons but people who live in dungeons get the gear we get a box that gives potions! (3v3) or one ominous ore. Aka things you don't ever need. meanwhile fraywind offers t4 etching boxes, rewards for top score and so on. but you can't get fraywind to pop without the pve server who DON'T WANT to pvp.


    The casuals in tera will not play bg for no reward when they can put their time into dungeons and get t12 feedstock, designs, jewellery, alkahest and so on. Vs hp/rejuvination pots from bg or junk. Easy fix is bring back premade 3v3 so THE ACTUAL pvp players can group and not be stuck with noobs who don't want to learn pvp and do it for the rewards from pvp shop/jackpots. Because it stops us wanting to que when you get noobarcher29 with pounding reds and boss dam reduction blues. You have to make pvp viable not just "heheeh do it for fun" cause why would you do pvp and get nothing benefitial vs running a dungeon for feedstock/t12 mats/designs/jewellery? There is no point you're wasting time and getting no progress even if you're full t12 +15 theres no reason to pvp cause the rewards/ques are such [filtered] you might aswell go sit in a dungeon

    I believe I've replied to a topic somewhere on these forums that PVE is the best way to gear, and PVP is the best way to enchant when there were jackpots. Jackpots and the daily vanguard tokens you could redeem deviated from BHS progression model with is most likely why they were removed. PC had the same issue when they were coming upon revamp.
    Believe or not, there are players on my server who get on just to queue 3s even without the jackpots and daily vanguard. Premade 3s was requested back as well as Kumas. But there has been no word on either of them. The intent of the model for the future Battleground Weekends is to give players a focus to help PVP queues pop more. Yes, you will get those "noobs" as well as those players who want to give it a shot, and those who like BGs as much as they like PVE, but if that's what it takes to make the big battlegrounds active again then I'm all for it.
  • Not asking for a cross-platform/region merge.

    Requesting PVE+PVP server merge, or at least a free transfer with some more incentives to move to PVP servers.
  • We dont expect bgs to be "3 hour or que for one game" give us premade back give us kumas. Atm there is NO reason to pvp the ques take to long. You always get a guy who has no clue so people stop wanting to play. With the rewards you could que bgs for hours every day no issue. Without them i struggle to get the 5 other players needed for a freaking skyring. There is no incentive for us pvp players and when we do try we get new people que, we tell them what to do they dont listen then we eventually get pissed off and stop queing. You had a working system and removed it twice over. I havent seen a single fwc pop in a month. Same with cs/grid. 3v3 takes hours of queing to get a single games. There should always be an incentive for pvp. A way to get pvp gear/something useful, currently you get hp pots and rejuvenation pots which are utterly useless as you cant use them in the bgs. Im not saying give us jacked up rewards on par with hh/423 dungeons. I'm saying give a reason to want to pvp. I get more loot/money from 8 dungeons than i do from a whole day on bg which is disgusting.



    My ideas are give us rewards for ranks 1-5 in a season or weekly.

    Reactivate 3v3 premade with bring your own gear that way the TRUE pvpers wont get matched with the new people and its competitive or give same gear but allow pots/foods.

    Actually create a reason to bg atm you revamped cred store and its already useless cause you took it away the methods to gain points. Nobody does bgs you cant get credits give us the new pvp gear from pc and or a reason is all we want. Youre saying wait till april but by the end of april when revamp is done nobody will care they will be focusing on dungeons for the new gear to max level it
  • Here revamp the 3v3 box, give it alkahest, feedstock, gems, resizers on a .5% chance. Or t4 etchings on a .1% chance. Give us some reason to pvp atm were left with nothing and all you say is wait. Wait for a month by then we will all quit and your pvp changes wont matter
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    MrNathy695 wrote: »
    Here revamp the 3v3 box, give it alkahest, feedstock, gems, resizers on a .5% chance. Or t4 etchings on a .1% chance. Give us some reason to pvp atm were left with nothing and all you say is wait. Wait for a month by then we will all quit and your pvp changes wont matter

    They said they had some news coming out this week. Perhaps that will provide you the information you're looking for. Hopefully it gets announced similar to the way Deathwrack patch was announced.
  • Exipheus wrote: »
    MrNathy695 wrote: »
    Here revamp the 3v3 box, give it alkahest, feedstock, gems, resizers on a .5% chance. Or t4 etchings on a .1% chance. Give us some reason to pvp atm were left with nothing and all you say is wait. Wait for a month by then we will all quit and your pvp changes wont matter

    They said they had some news coming out this week. Perhaps that will provide you the information you're looking for. Hopefully it gets announced similar to the way Deathwrack patch was announced.

    this weeks news is another copy paste pile of [filtered], we've told you what we want yet you don't listen then wonder why tera dies? We want active bg, pvp events there is no point giving the same dead event for a whole month and it's a simple fix of turning on bg rewards so people can grind bg with some form of progression
Sign In or Register to comment.