[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

PUBG Battle Points

Hello,

I'm hearing from my friends that the battle coins obtained from the crates initially were able to be sold to vendors for 10g each. However, that is no longer possible. So we'd like to know if the coins are intended to have the option to be sold to vendors or not.

Thanks!

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Lingyi wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm hearing from my friends that the battle coins obtained from the crates initially were able to be sold to vendors for 10g each. However, that is no longer possible. So we'd like to know if the coins are intended to have the option to be sold to vendors or not.

Thanks!

The coins were hotfixed to prevent selling them. My best guess is that this was done to keep the economy in check and to prevent a sudden surplus of gold entering the system.
  • LingyiLingyi ✭✭
    oof.. I see :(
  • FlopsyPrinceFlopsyPrince ✭✭
    edited March 13
    So they are worthless since any purchasable items for use outside the event were astronomically high in price.

Not that PUBG outfits were at all interesting to me anyway.
  • Essentially they claim they dont want too much gold entering the game.

The same game thats hell bent on keeping you broke.
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    edited March 17
    i thought i saw the other day I could still sell them for 10g each. They're stuck in my inventory since you can't bank them and I thought I saw they were sellable when I was selling other stuff. that's too bad that was changed there will be no use for extra coins at the end. I wish the helmets could be sold to other players too I got 2 of them from boxes now and its sad they cant go to someone who wanted them plus i need the gold after my bad bad luck and failed tries to enchant my misery gear on my 2 65s :anguished:

I just checked and the points display that they can be sold for 10g each but when you try to sell any to a vendor you get a message that they can't be sold. if you cant sell the points or the helmets that doesnt leave a lot of reasons for people to farm during the event especially people who dont want helmets or are new 65s and need gold to help catch up and get their stuff enchanted. oh well.
  • LingyiLingyi ✭✭
    @KozyEmi yeah, I stopped after the first few days when I came to that realization. Hunting the mobs is fun at first, but the time can be better spent elsewhere that makes a difference.
    KozyEmi wrote: »
    i thought i saw the other day I could still sell them for 10g each. They're stuck in my inventory since you can't bank them and I thought I saw they were sellable when I was selling other stuff. that's too bad that was changed there will be no use for extra coins at the end. I wish the helmets could be sold to other players too I got 2 of them from boxes now and its sad they cant go to someone who wanted them plus i need the gold after my bad bad luck and failed tries to enchant my misery gear on my 2 65s :anguished:

I just checked and the points display that they can be sold for 10g each but when you try to sell any to a vendor you get a message that they can't be sold. if you cant sell the points or the helmets that doesnt leave a lot of reasons for people to farm during the event especially people who dont want helmets or are new 65s and need gold to help catch up and get their stuff enchanted. oh well.

I'm just farming points while doing dungeons and holding onto them. Hopefully the helmets will be made tradable in the future, but I think of it as more of a "I was there" sort of thing. In game memory.
  • Exipheus wrote: »

I'm just farming points while doing dungeons and holding onto them. Hopefully the helmets will be made tradable in the future, but I think of it as more of a "I was there" sort of thing. In game memory.

I am doing the same thing, but with the event, as opposed to dungeons. I am having fun traveling around the regions, looking for PUBG soldiers and air drop crates. :) So far, I have gotten two of each helmet from random crate drops and I have over 25,000 battle points. I still just hope they do something about the lack of event keys. There were a couple of days when I did not even have time to log into the event, but even missing a couple of days of hunting crates I still have 57 Desperado Crates that I can't even open, because they are not giving us nearly enough keys, compared to the number of crates we are getting. I was able to log in during those days, at non-event times, to still get the keys sent to me via parcel post, but they just did not put nearly enough keys into this event. :(
    Exipheus wrote: »

I am doing the same thing, but with the event, as opposed to dungeons. I am having fun traveling around the regions, looking for PUBG soldiers and air drop crates. :) So far, I have gotten two of each helmet from random crate drops and I have over 25,000 battle points. I still just hope they do something about the lack of event keys. There were a couple of days when I did not even have time to log into the event, but even missing a couple of days of hunting crates I still have 57 Desperado Crates that I can't even open, because they are not giving us nearly enough keys, compared to the number of crates we are getting. I was able to log in during those days, at non-event times, to still get the keys sent to me via parcel post, but they just did not put nearly enough keys into this event. :(

The key issue has been reported, along with some possible solutions. If a fix doesn't make it to this event, it will be used as feedback for future events :3