[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Best way of selling.

So I need to make gold faster than farming, is buying items from market and selling them wise, and if yes what best sells.
Also Ive migrated from pvp to pve due to low player count, so if you can contact me ingame thatll help.

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Iwyn wrote: »
    So I need to make gold faster than farming, is buying items from market and selling them wise, and if yes what best sells.
    Also Ive migrated from pvp to pve due to low player count, so if you can contact me ingame thatll help.

Typically feed was the best way to make gold, but the price is very low right now due to all the recent events. Best way to make gold would be to hoard items useful in the next patch coming in April and sell those.
  • Hoard items. Feed is low because anyone that did need it is gone or doesn't anymore.

Good move dodging the pvp server, its dead now after they removed BGs for this..."event" that gives nothing but a helmet.