Revamp Overview: What It Is, How It Works, and What to Expect

2»

Comments

• DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29
    I don't think that Misery+12 is a good headstart for the new patch, guardian to twist is very cheap and not grindy at all.
    Now, if we're talking about Ambush+15 or better then its HUGE, cuz it's possible to convert straight to FM+7 and that's not far from SC+0 which is already "BIS tier"..
    I remember on PC back when they released gear revamp that the ambush+15 weapon i bought for my alt turned out to be a very good deal and it skyrocketed in price few days after the patch!

I wonder what they'll do to make gearing easier on console but anyway, i rly think the real problem started on Heroic Oath patch and since then both the korean developer and EME only made mistakes, to the point that nowadays grind wise NA Tera PC is turning into a very bad copy of BDO...
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Dvsv wrote: »
    I don't think that Misery+12 is a good headstart for the new patch, guardian to twist is very cheap and not grindy at all.
    Now, if we're talking about Ambush+15 or better then its HUGE, cuz it's possible to convert straight to FM+7 and that's not far from SC+0 which is already "BIS tier"..
    I remember on PC back when they released gear revamp that the ambush+15 weapon i bought for my alt turned out to be a very good deal and it skyrocketed in price few days after the patch!

I wonder what they'll do to make gearing easier on console but anyway, i rly think the real problem started on Heroic Oath patch and since then both the korean developer and EME only made mistakes, to the point that nowadays grind wise NA Tera PC is turning into a very bad copy of BDO...

Misery +12 is the easiest out of the all the gear that converts to obtain. So starting there is better than starting all over at Guardian.
  • Also stop worrying about HO its far aways away.

What we need to do now is give our feed back as the patch progresses to hopefully have less of a hassle.

Games already on the hinges.
  • Heroic Oath may come later this year, but it's nothing to worry about now. I'm excited to see this update come through, and see what they've optimized.