[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

EU/NA

Hi at hall,
I'm a EU guy that played on NA from 2015 till 2017 after quitting EU because gameforge lol.
After 2 years break from Tera ive decided to log in again on Velika and seems like the pop dropped, so I surfed on the forum and reddit and seems like eme messed up some things and people were migrating on EU.
So I have downloaded Tera EU again and started playing.
So many thing have changed, v80 patches dropped yesterday whit a clear and understandable patch note, gm buff a fishing boost frequently like - 20% waiting and 4% for bam fish.
Tera club cost 12.95 euros and the stuff you get it's pretty the same except monthly 20 keys and a autoloot pet, a special 1 day use skill to open a rare banyakas chest that drop usefully math, even banyakas drop well.
Golden talents everywhere! They cost 15/20 gold each and you can get 1-3000 from the arborean crystal box (they are like the Strongbox).
On the vanguard merchant you can get whit 1500 vg point aged elinu tear that restore productions point and worth a bunch of gold.
The population seems higher than Velika. Shopping in the store worth a good amount of gold and almost of the stuff it's on the TB.
After the patch v80 GF added a 2‰ fee even for members (that bad tbh). The economy its a bit bad, a elite status costs like 2 time than on NA.
As I understand GF close an eye for proxy/dps users.
Global chat it's pretty live and IM its pretty fast (BoL 31 sec estimated waiting time) CS pop up pretty always.
Even the support its fast, opened a info ticket 7.44 Am, 8.17 the answer.
I'm sure im missing something but for now its all.
Sorry for my English and I hope this post can help people who its wondering if the switch worth.
Thank you

Comments

• None of both going to be better, New; actual and upcoming K tera patches are about grinding level god.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    None of both going to be better, New; actual and upcoming K tera patches are about grinding level god.

Publisher can still compensate for almost any grind with additional tokens, buffs and rewards. EU has token system, PP restoration item, fishing buffs etc. NA used to be called "Tera easy mode" due to thing like double vg rewards and various enchanting mats (including tradeable instant enchanting scrolls that compensated for original bad rng).
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Xandervb wrote: »
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    None of both going to be better, New; actual and upcoming K tera patches are about grinding level god.

Publisher can still compensate for almost any grind with additional tokens, buffs and rewards. EU has token system, PP restoration item, fishing buffs etc. NA used to be called "Tera easy mode" due to thing like double vg rewards and various enchanting mats (including tradeable instant enchanting scrolls that compensated for original bad rng).

na has it too its just damn expensive 5k entropic tokens yeah Na is the hard mode tera lol better we all go the GF so we can get the change we all been dreaming about.
  • edited March 2019
    Aged elinu tear restore 4000 points lol pretty good for just 1500 vg points.
    There are some leveling event, some exp/ep boosts and codes to redeem for the v80 patch and they have remade the crown quest that get you to the frost metal equip and apex then a new quest (Velika dream) appears that bring you the the grundy part, I've tryed to fight a Vulcan lvl65 but those bams Hits so hard. Generally v80 is receiving bad reviews.

Forgot to mentions that actually IoD bams drops maths.
  • > @Xandervb said:
    > Gatokatzen wrote: »
    >
    > None of both going to be better, New; actual and upcoming K tera patches are about grinding level god.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Publisher can still compensate for almost any grind with additional tokens, buffs and rewards. EU has token system, PP restoration item, fishing buffs etc. NA used to be called "Tera easy mode" due to thing like double vg rewards and various enchanting mats (including tradeable instant enchanting scrolls that compensated for original bad rng).

Its true they can mod Ini server file and make things easy, but as usual they never going to do that.