[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera twitch big problem

You cannot redeem the prizes,many people have this problem in europe even if all the steps are perfectly executed... pls fix

Best Answer

Answers

• E7KJMJA766E7KJMJA766 ✭✭
    edited March 30
    wow enmasse/bluhole they are very professional :)

Mocking-Sponge-Bob-27032019111029.jpg

• I play in EU I got the the twitch prime rewards somehow, dunno how but it's probably because I live outside EU
  • > @Ashkendor said:
    > I play in EU I got the the twitch prime rewards somehow, dunno how but it's probably because I live outside EU

where are you from? do you live in what country? if you are english or you live outside Europe it makes no sense that you wrote
  • I live in New Zealand. I also remember we had a similar event with twitch a while back but it was delivered differently, like you get a code when you link your twitch prime account to enmasse account and you enter those codes through PlayStation store to get the digital items in game. I had problems before because NZ is not on the list, and then I selected other countries and it worked alright. For the most part it's a hassle for me when we get certain events like this because NZ is almost always get left out and you're stuck trying to figure out how to get around it lol