[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

How is the gear catch-up going to be?

Thinking about returning to the game for some fun and saw the game is coming out with the grinding levels 66-70, but I'm more worried about the gear difference since I would want to PVP. Can anyone fill me in on this or let me know what would be changing/useful to know when this patch hits? Thank you in advance.

Answers

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Geart still be lv 65 , but pvp players have less ways to get exp to lv 70
  • jrs1jrs1
    edited April 2019
    accidental double post
  • I'm not very familiar with the tiers/gear that's available, much less the enchanting part of it. I'm curious if with the new patch or if recently there have been ways for new/returning players to somewhat catch up and not just get slaughtered when trying to pvp and stuff.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Geart still be lv 65 , but pvp players have less ways to get exp to lv 70

that's not true cg give xp i noticed that on EU SO YOU CAN RUN CS AND SHORE FOR XP ALSO.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    Afaik no changes to PvP gear. CS still has eq gear but player level is not equalized. Unless XP boosts are introduced, getting to lvl 70 would require over nearly 2000 BG wins so it's not feasible (1 BG win equals exp from roughly 40 basilisks if I interpreted data from EU correctly).
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    > @Melyodis said:
    > StevenAnthony wrote: »
    >
    > Geart still be lv 65 , but pvp players have less ways to get exp to lv 70
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > that's not true BG'S give xp i noticed that on EU SO YOU CAN RUN CS AND SHORE FOR XP ALSO.

You need farm cs firs to get pvp gear and later still farm to get +6 for enter to sh, and you only recibe exp if you win.