[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Elite Gift Boxes

@CobaltDragon - I had previously seen mentions of changes coming for the Elite Gift Boxes, and I know some of the current drops from those will no longer be of use with the new patch (e.g. - tier 11 feedstock, etc.). Are the changes to the Elite Gift Boxes coming with tonight's patch, or will they be coming later? Many of us have been saving our boxes and do not want to open them until the new drops are added. Whether they come tonight or with a future update, will we be able to get a list of drop items we can expect from the new boxes?

"My" personal concern is that I am hoping Felicity is still an available drop from the new version of the boxes, because she is by far my favorite and most useful drop from the current boxes. I do a LOT of gathering and crafting, and she definitely makes gathering much quicker, and she saves on a lot of points, so I am always able to gather a lot more materials for the same amount of points, when I use her with some of my characters. :)

Comments

• This was actually asked in the EME Discord earlier this morning.

I wish I had confirmation, but unfortunately I have not been able to confirm a change to both the Elite Gift Box and Elite Consumable Box quite yet...
    I known it was on the to-do list.
    Perhaps either Rox or Singlebear might know more.
  • @CobaltDragon - OK, thanks a lot for the update. If @Rox or @SingleBear know anything, then hopefully they will post a response. If one of you finds something out about the Elite Gift Boxes and/or Elite Consumable Boxes, then please post an update in the forums. If they ARE being updated in this patch, then probably the "Patch Notes" notice that was posted today would be the best place to add that information, so everyone can see it. Thanks. :)
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    edited April 3
    If one of you finds something out about the Elite Gift Boxes and/or Elite Consumable Boxes, then please post an update in the forums. If they ARE being updated in this patch, then probably the "Patch Notes" notice that was posted today would be the best place to add that information, so everyone can see it. Thanks. :)

The elite gift boxes did receive an update. I opened the boxes I'd been storing and they gave different items. Some of the items I got were metamorphic emblems (300), 5 or 10 golden talents, a single complete crystalbind, some superior noctenium elixers, and an apothecary dye. That was with 20 boxes opened I'm sure others had other items and saved more boxes than I did.

One thing I did notice is the apothecary dye can't be traded anymore if it's from the elite boxes. I thought they could before. All the ones I have left anyway can be traded but the new one I got today can't.

I only had 1 of the consumable boxes to open. It looked different but contained the same stuff as far as I could tell. The reset scrolls, crafter's cure potion, etc. I didn't see anything different with it unless something was missing from it that I didn't notice.
  • edited April 3
    @KozyEmi - Thanks a lot for the update. :) @Sarumonin had posted the results of his 60 Elite Gift Boxes he opened earlier today, in Discord. You and he confirmed that they were updated, so I just finished going through and opening all of the ones I had saved up. I noticed the same thing you did about the Apothecary Dyes. All of the ones I have from before are tradeable, but none of the ones I pulled out of the Gift Boxes today are tradeable. I went ahead and opened an Elite Consumable Box too, and I also did not notice any difference in contents. I am SO HAPPY to still have the Elite Crafter's Cure in those (my FAVORITE drop from the consumables box). :)

For everyone, the following are the results of the 242 Elite Gift Boxes I opened today, with the number of drops I got for each one, to give you an "idea" of what you might expect to see from them. It is RNG, so your drop rates may vary drastically, but this will give you an idea of what items will drop from the new Elite Gift Boxes. KozyEmi and Sarumonin got the same things I did (I did not see additional items in their lists).

Apothecary Dye (1) - 31
    Complete Crystalbind (1) - 12
    Complete Crystalbind (2) - 6
    Dyad Niveot Structure (1) - 2
    Golden Talent (5) - 30
    Golden Talent (10) - 23
    Golden Talent (20) - 9
    Health Potion (3) - 17
    Metamorphic Emblem (300) - 41
    Metamorphic Emblem (500) - 12
    Metamorphic Emblem (750) - 6
    Metamorphic Emblem (1000) - 1
    Metamorphic Emblem (2500) - 1
    Strongbox Key (1) - 34
    Superior Noctenium Elixir (1) - 14
    Superior Noctenium Elixir (2) - 3

EDITED TO ADD - @Kenpachi389 posted below that he received a "Felicity" from an Elite Gift Box post-revamp patch, so she is still an available drop.

• Felicity was not removed, got 1 yesterday
  • edited April 3
    Felicity was not removed, got 1 yesterday

But was it yesterday before the patch? The new boxes came with the patch that was applied this morning. The change came with the gear revamp. I think you may have gotten yours before they changed the boxes.
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    It looks like Felicity was added to the EMP store as one of those gamble loot boxes called Lucky Cat Carrier. I hope it still can drop from the elite boxes too.
  • edited April 3
    KozyEmi wrote: »
    It looks like Felicity was added to the EMP store as one of those gamble loot boxes called Lucky Cat Carrier. I hope it still can drop from the elite boxes too.

I had checked the "pets" section of the EMP store, but I didn't even think to check the loot box section. Now I see the loot box you are talking about, which has the potential to drop a Felicity. Good eye! Thanks a lot for letting me know that is in there. :)

But was it yesterday before the patch? The new boxes came with the patch that was applied this morning. The change came with the gear revamp. I think you may have gotten yours before they changed the boxes.

Yes this is after the patch.

I opened ~90 boxes and got 1 felicity

Yes this is after the patch.

I opened ~90 boxes and got 1 felicity

AWESOME! Thanks a lot for the confirmation that she is still in the boxes. :) :+1: I will go up and delete the part where I am asking EME if they removed her or not, because they apparently did not. I guess the rest of us just had bad RNG luck today. :)
  • RomZRomZ ✭✭
    Good to hear we still can get felicities from them boxes!