[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Male brawler, when?

Elin gunner is near us, when the male brawler is gonna be live?

Comments

• Been wondering why it hasn't happened on console also....
  • scythe92scythe92
    edited March 31
    male brawler was 1 month before awakening on pc so i think becurse we got elin gunner we get with awakening or little bit before
  • edited April 1
    Ok, so after some web-surfing... I do not know when the male brawler will be released. However, I can help predict.

Here's the month the Valkyrie was released for PC: it was back in April 2017.
    Valkyrie was released for Console: January 2019

Between versions, it took about 1 3/4 years for the Valkyrie to come to console.

Date the Elin Gunner came out for PC: 30th of November 2017
    Between the release of the Valkyrie on PC, that was a wait of about 6 months.
    Date the Elin Gunner will come out for Console: Tomorrow, April 2nd of 2019.
    Between versions, it took about 1 year and 5 months for our cute arcannon elins to come to console.
    Between the release of the valkyries on console, it was only a little over a 3 month wait.

Date the Male Brawler came out for PC: March 13th of 2018
    Between the release of the Elin Gunner on PC: it was a 4 month wait.

I would say do the math but that'd sound a lil rude. Here's my math:
    (Release of elin gunnerPC - release of valkyriePC) / (release of elin gunnerC - release of valkyrieC)
    (6) / (3) = 2
    (release of male brawlerPC - release of elingunner PC) / 2
    4/2=2

So after mind-numbing math, I predict that the Male Brawler will punching his way into Console in about 2-3 months. Just a prediction: Devs can do anything *Jevil's music from Deltarune starts to play in the background* We don't know if we're gonna get it this year or the devs could just troll and leave it for next year. No one really knows yet... except the devs preparing for the next roadmap. c:
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    We're at the end of our current roadmap, so we'll most likely get a new one following the end of this month.
  • Male brawler will release with apex part 1 most likely
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Good to know that info. So with the male brawler we will get a lvling event like the elin gunner?
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    TLX wrote: »
    Good to know that info. So with the male brawler we will get a lvling event like the elin gunner?

With how our patch is now, and how close we are to Apex, I'm willing to take a guess and say that Male Brawler and Elin Brawler will come out together, along with a leveling event. Don't hold me to that though, I'm speculating for now until the roadmap is released.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Exipheus wrote: »
    TLX wrote: »

With how our patch is now, and how close we are to Apex, I'm willing to take a guess and say that Male Brawler and Elin Brawler will come out together, along with a leveling event. Don't hold me to that though, I'm speculating for now until the roadmap is released.

Well,i desire the male brawler come out in consoles as soon as possible...Waiting this roadmap.