[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

TERA: Reloaded Known Issues / Additional Changes

In an effort to identify new issues that have have been included in with the TERA: Reloaded update as soon as possible, please use this Thread to discuss them, as well as any large changes that were not communicated within the Patch Notes.

Last Updated : May 1st 2019

Player Reported Issues

• Sometimes when teleporting to Guardian Legion missions, and then going to a city (Highwatch, for example), it will lock the "Change Channel" option until you relog.

• Crafting multiple quantities of an item can cause the screen freeze for several seconds, and will stop the crafting process after completing a quantity of x3.

• In all leveling Dungeons (20-64), doors that normally would remain closed until a requirement has been met, have been immediately opened.

• Low-Tier dungeons don't give Item Xp for Vanguard completion.

• Battleground rating for Champion's Skyring displays after the match, but is not being displayed in the Battleground Records tab.

• Elinu's Tear and Aged Elinu's Tear seem to not be functional.

• Receiving a Party Invite while using the Trade Broker will result in not being able to list an item until the Trade Broker has been closed and reopened.

• The Priest's Focus Heal Skill has an issue locking-on to a Party member, even at close range.

• The Gunner's Passive Skill Emergency Barrier now has a 1-hour cooldown.

• The Masterwork Alkahest Box in Vanguard Shop is actually providing Entropic Emblems, and the Tooltip has been updated to reflect that change, just not the name.

• The following actions may result in the TERA Game App crashing :
    • Switching Characters.
    • Changing Zones with Village Atlas / Travel Journal.
    • Changing Channels.
    • Joining a Party.
    • Attempting to apply an Appearance Change or Race Change Voucher.
    • Claiming your Guardian Legion Reward Boxes from the Quest Log.
    • While doing the Echoes of Arena Story Quest, teleporting from Rimun to Halran. ( occurring on PS4 )

• We have passed along the feedback that Players should be given an On/Off Toggle within the Options menu to remove All, or just the basic boss attack Red Indicators from Dungeons, from the Harrowhold Raid, and from Open World BAMs.

• We are also looking into whether crafting speed can be increased.

• Etching crafting for Pure Titan´s Fire and Pure Titan´s Peace doesn't accept Titan´s Fire or Titan´s Peace as materials.

• Berserk +0 Heroic Oath Axe has 517 ilvl and a base attack of 63k.

Known Issues

• Attacking a Rally BAM may potentially crash an entire Party of players that are within close proximity to it. ( occurring on Xbox )

• Some Weapon Skins are not displaying correctly on Elin Gunner, but will display correctly on a Castanic or High Elf Gunner.

• There is a visual issue with the footsteps of the Nightclaw and Ashfury Dragons.

• Ghillieglade is dropping a box that has no Tooltip / current functionality.

Additional Changes

• You can now Enchant your way up to the Heroic Oath Gear Set.

• Demon's Wheel has been removed

• Some of the lower level equipment can now no longer be dismantled.

• Elite Gift Box and Elite Consumable Box have had their contents updated.

Resolved Issues

• Some Trophies do not appear to be unlocking correctly.

• When the Flight Meter depletes, it allowed indefinitely flying. ( On Xbox )

• Some of the previous End-Game gear can no longer be enchanted past a certain point.

• Some unintentional Enchanting costs on new Gear Sets ( On Xbox )

• The issue in Thaumetal Refinery Normal Mode and Hard Mode that resulted in a crash upon entry. ( On Xbox )

• The Priest's Focus Heal Skill had an issue locking-on to a Party member, even at close range ( On Xbox )

• Current Achievement Season Recalculation : ( https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30986/known-issue-current-achievement-season )

• Enchanting costs on the new Gear Sets were unintended, and have been adjusted.

Comments

• got stuck a server screen and getting kick back to back
  • Sometimes when teleporting to Guardian Legion missions, and then going to a city (Highwatch, for example), it will lock the "Change Channel" option until you relog.
  • The prices of the enchantments for gear are much higher compared to those of the pc version.
    I had like 10 blue screens when i switch between characters.
  • The prices of the enchantments for gear are much higher compared to those of the pc version.
    From what I have seen, it looks like the values followed other TERA PC regions like KR and EU, rather than TERA PC NA's costs.
    From what I have seen, it looks like the values followed other TERA PC regions like KR and EU, rather than TERA PC NA's costs.

When you compare essential mana revamp guide to console, from 5 SC to 6 Frostmetal you need 50 golden Daric (78 on console), 6 liquid metal (22 on console), 4 hypnotic device (12 on console), 4 emeralds (4 on console) and 500 gold (2 269 on console).

Btw we still have Masterwork Alkhest box at the Vanguard Initiative Quartermaster (need to be updated:))
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    edited April 2
    1. PUBG event ended earlier than advertised and removed everyone's stuff early without warning. It was supposed to go through April 2nd. It ended right after the patch last night instead. I think one news post on your site said 10am PDT April 2nd too so either all day April 2nd or 10am April 2nd, it still ended much much earlier than advertised. With no communication about it ending early i'm sure i'm not the only one frustrated to see all the coins disappear early.
    Related: PUBG keys were still dropping at the end of dungeons this morning after the patch when I checked. I still have the 2 I picked up when checking earlier.

2. Lower level equipment can no longer be dismantled. It can only be vendored or destroyed. It requires feedstock to enchant though. How do lower levels get feedstock to enchant it if nothing they can get dismantles anymore? I thought this revamp was mainly for level 65 stuff and wasn't supposed to affect low level stuff. Also, not sure if this is intended but the old guile gear even if enchanted up to +12 can't be dismantled anymore either to recover some feedstock spent. Wish I had dismantled it all before the patch to recover some feedstock. That's a big big change for new players and players who are still leveling characters. Cant enchant stuff anymore while leveling unless you buy feedstock off the broker or still have a bunch leftover from another character. Is that a bug or intended?

3. Extensive Alkahest are still sold on the EMP store and maybe still can be in real money EMP loot chests? That isn't good since they aren't used anymore and need to be dismantled to turn into a few emblems. Probably a couple other items still appearing in loot boxes or for sale that aren't used anymore too. Blessed enigmatic scrolls are still in the real money/EMP store too those aren't used anymore either right?

4. Some items like the estate necklace and heavensboon necklace and others show 'Equipment Conversion' in the list of options. it takes you to the etching menu instead though. Just a display bug not important but might be confusing to newer players.

5. The box on the vanguard vendor that gives emblems is still named Masterwork Alkahest Box. That could confuse people into thinking they're getting the new masterwork alkahest to enchant old gear instead of some entropic emblems. Probably not important but could be confusing to newer players with the name being wrong.

6. Just added this one. Some items like the riding skill:carmine are now no longer something you can put in your bank. I found that out the hard way when I removed it from my bank to put it in a new tab and now it's stuck on a character who doesn't need it. That seems like a pointless thing to have changed in the patch & just causes more frustration.

That's it for now. Some of these aren't as important as stuff other people have noticed but i thought i should post them since they could cause some frustration for players, especially newer players. Maybe i'm wrong or missing something on some of them too soooooo please correct me if I am :)
  • Doing the Echos quest, when teleporting from Rimun to Halran, the game will crash.
  • dw+12 wep intro twist+7 cost 40k ea try
  • > @scythe92 said:
    > dw+12 wep intro twist+7 cost 40k ea try

This is exactly my problem atm. Frostmetal weapon 0 - > +1 costs only around 2k gold. But twistshard weapon +7 - > +8 costs 40k gold. Same problem with the armor. Twistshard gloves and boots +6 - > +7 costs around 2k gold but the torso armor on the same lvl costs around 25k gold.
  • edited April 4
    - 439's are inconsistent when it comes to how much health/endurance each boss has. LK has the newbie buffs still, SCNM doesn't & In RMNM the bosses take extremely long to kill and it's a 439 like LKHM & SC. Newbies or people who wanna get more familiar with RM to get rdy for RMHM won't be able to do any relevant DPS unless the entire group is Mid-Tier SC with High Tier Accessories/Belt and this is just NM mind u.....

- Twistshard cost from +7-+8 is 40k that's absurb, that needs to be fixed.

- Mats are significantly higher than PC's and crafting these mats like Golden Darics are extremely time consuming. Either make crafting quicker or reduce the cost because I've been AFK more than actually doing dungeons or other content that Arsneal brought this patch.

- Remove the red indicators in HM's! 🙂
    LKHM, Lilith has a AOE red indicator when certain mechanics proc on top of the actually red indicator of danger! RMNM there's this big AOE red indicator during the first boss when he screams for the Color Swap and the Second Boss when u feed the little spider and it sleeps. It's extremely distracting and it's hard to see other mechanics at times.

- Remove the glitch in RM where u despawn
    then respawn Lachelith to not have the gate appear after 10 seconds of the fight starting

- Archers "Close Quarters" ability is inverted

- Priests "Focus Heal" should go back to how it was bc targeting each player is inconsistent.

- Elnu's & Aged Elnu's are bugged. I cannot use them at all.
  • When in the Trade Broker, and a player is inviting you to a Party, it will not let you list an item, even if you've declined the party or accepting - until you back out of the broker and do it again.
  • edited April 3
    gufymike wrote: »
    Doing the Echos quest, when teleporting from Rimun to Halran, the game will crash.

I play on Xbox One X. I did this quest with two characters this morning, with no trouble. I just now did it with a third character, just to test it, still with no problems. Which console do you play on? I am only asking because if you are on PS4 then this may be a console-specific issue, and it would help the programmers to identify the problem if they know it is an issue specific to one console.
  • Could resizers possibly be put in the metamorphic emblem shop?
  • edited April 3
    This is on xbox one.I dont know if this was intentional or Not but the priest focus heal is just god awful right now. Trying to lock on to players takes longer than it should even when im up close directly pointing my cross aim it still takes forever to lock on. It will even sometimes here and there cancel the skill out and make me lock on all over again please fix this. It's really annoying at first i thought it was just me since bad connection can cause this but there's more priest out there having the same problem.
  • Shara boos trophy not popping! I have the feat and even have the world boss feat and no trophy