[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Revamp Etchings/Crystals and some more questions

Hi,
So I came into this new patch and straight away was told that if I want to upgrade my gear i’ll lose all crystals and etchings. I was pretty sure that I can keep all those, and now I am a labor frustrated, as I have several t4 etchings already and all my crystals were rolled through many attempts.

And one more thing is why the glowing title Veliks champion effect has been removed?

I’ll update if I find more bugs meanwhile I am not upgrading my stuff .

Comments

• GospodjaGospodja ✭✭
    So 24 hours and no response
  • 1) if you upgrader your gear lost crystal and etching
    2) because is usless glowing effect on title

all this information was known for some time ... next time better if you read
  • GospodjaGospodja ✭✭
    I see it completely unfair. I have t4 etchings that i’ll lose? Well anyway, i am not going to play this game anymore. No new content for old players, no pvp, complete disrespect from publisher. I had good time at start, now it’s all wasted to pure money milking and grind.
  • > @Gospodja said:
    > I see it completely unfair. I have t4 etchings that i’ll lose? Well anyway, i am not going to play this game anymore. No new content for old players, no pvp, complete disrespect from publisher. I had good time at start, now it’s all wasted to pure money milking and grind.

Agree on the last part atm
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    edited April 4
    Gospodja wrote: »
    Hi,
    So I came into this new patch and straight away was told that if I want to upgrade my gear i’ll lose all crystals and etchings. I was pretty sure that I can keep all those, and now I am a labor frustrated, as I have several t4 etchings already and all my crystals were rolled through many attempts.

And one more thing is why the glowing title Veliks champion effect has been removed?

I’ll update if I find more bugs meanwhile I am not upgrading my stuff .

Upon conversion, etchings and dyads are removed/unusable. Same with converting to the next tier (i.e. Frostmetal to Stormcry).
    The glowing title is only for the hardest dungeon of the patch. VSHM was the hardest one last patch, so glowing title. This patch, it's RKHM, so Velik's Champion will no longer glow, but the new one will (or should).

As a side note, you should upgrade your gear as soon as possible so you can obtain item xp.
  • GospodjaGospodja ✭✭
    As side note I’m not gonna play untill all my etchings, which I fought for a lot in FWC, are kept, and this is only a drop in a sea of what can bring me and others back. We have posted all our requests multiple times.

Ps i’ve Completed rmhm over 100 times in first patch and no glowing title. Seems now, as well as when I got my fair cutting edge for valk, they just listen to whining noobs, incapable of achieving anything, except some more donations. Very sad and disappointing.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Gospodja wrote: »
    As side note I’m not gonna play untill all my etchings, which I fought for a lot in FWC, are kept, and this is only a drop in a sea of what can bring me and others back. We have posted all our requests multiple times.

Ps i’ve Completed rmhm over 100 times in first patch and no glowing title. Seems now, as well as when I got my fair cutting edge for valk, they just listen to whining noobs, incapable of achieving anything, except some more donations. Very sad and disappointing.

Etchings and dyads were lost on PC as well upon conversion. That won't be changing and is also why I saved my etchings and didn't use any T4 etchings on my Deathwrack gear. I used T3s.

The glowing title for VSHM was also changed on PC when Arsenal came out. I think glowing titles for the hardest dungeons came after RMHM. And I don't see what any of this has to do with "whining noobs". All these changes also happened on PC and gear like Heroic Oath is not for casuals.
  • SarumoninSarumonin mod
    edited April 5
    Though not 100% accurate to console, the Revamp system follows the same as posted on the partner site (EssentialMana) and many other threads here. Check it out: https://essentialmana.com/gear-revamp-guide/

So, Etchings are meant, as a tool, to be used towards Best in Slot Gear, as well as Dyads. Upon converting your gear, you will have lost your etchings, and Dyads will lose their functionality. This has been posted various times ahead of time.

As well every patch the hardest dungeon in game (supposedly), gets a Shiny Title. Pre-Revamp it was supposed to be Shadow Sanguinary Hard Mode, that title was "Dakuryon's Nemesis". Unfortunately that didn't come to be. Later on a new title as well from doing The Abscess during a special event a certain amount of times would grant you the shiny title "Witness to History". Before all that, clearing The Abscess Hard Mode 150 times would give "Surgeon" as a shiny title.

"Determined" was supposed to be one as well by clearing Sky Cruiser Hard Mode 77 times. After, "Dragonbane" was also supposed to be one (RMHM x77 and Harrowhold x12).

In this patch specifically, I believe that the shiny title will be "Nightmare Trainer" from RK9 Extreme 77 clears.

Every major update there are harder dungeons, and previous shiny titles cease, but players keep an orange version (which others will not be able to obtain anymore, at least until those dungeons come back at a later date!).

This has always been the case in TERA! If you want a Shiny Title for this patch, I recommend waiting for the upcoming RK9 Extreme Mode (assuming that it comes to Console, but we're seeing red indicators in Hard Modes, so that means that it probably will) and clearing it 77 times. Hope that helps and sorry for the confusion!
  • GospodjaGospodja ✭✭
    Lol, we are on console and as u said it’s not accurate to PC. In Europe we had cutting edge for valk so what? And I did not see any concrete news from EME that etchings, glowing titles etc will disappear. Last time with Valk this was main argument that this was not mentioned in news. Now, that was not mentioned in news and it’s ok? Lol, not for me, nor for any other top players I know. If this is not changing and the approach to bug fixes and optimization, as well as development of pvp, many ppl will and already left. I am really sad that publishable made this great game such a mess. Check Korean server on PC and u’ll see how much they listen to their playerbase there, while here on console we are just getting bugged patches with fixes taking months and no optimization. Where is that 1 month prepared pvp changes? Where are optimizations for mass pvp? Very sad and disappointing. I was fighting for this game and will try to continue, but I am not going to play anymore before all those changes are made.
  • RomZRomZ ✭✭
    We are getting ez T2 etchings so far. Until more fixes come we gotta wait for improvements :) patience and it will all get better