Rip Elite

Nice one.

Changed:
Trade Broker listing fee of 2%
Trade Broker “buy-it-now” fee of 10%

Comments

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    2%, can deal with that.
    but isn't the buy it now fee already 10% for elite ?
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Kira98 wrote: »
    Nice one.

Changed:

Rip elite for you cause despite that, there will still be a lot of players with elite and includes me hehe.
  • Melyodis wrote: »
    Kira98 wrote: »
    Nice one.

Changed:

Rip elite for you cause despite that, there will still be a lot of players with elite and includes me hehe.

Honestly the change isn't that big of a deal. It's barely impacted anyone over on EU and yes, I will 100% be keeping my elite along with you.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @toofaceddiva said:
    > Melyodis wrote: »
    >
    > Kira98 wrote: »
    >
    > Nice one.
    >
    > Changed:
    > Trade Broker listing fee of 2%
    > Trade Broker “buy-it-now” fee of 10%
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Rip elite for you cause despite that, there will still be a lot of players with elite and includes me hehe.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Honestly the change isn't that big of a deal. It's barely impacted anyone over on EU and yes, I will 100% be keeping my elite along with you.

I too can't see any reason to drop my elite over an issue like this either
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    It's a big deal that 2% listing fee when you items over 1 million gold. Then you have to deal with undercutters
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    It's a big deal that 2% listing fee when you items over 1 million gold. Then you have to deal with undercutters

Nothing in this game should be over 1 million gold and if it's listed as such that's just NA Greed showing,
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Bad news for the guy who list those armors for 1 million, and mounts for 2 or 6 millions. Also rip normal trade broker farmers example, people who live from golden talents sales to progress.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    > @Lolitaa said:
    > 2%, can deal with that.
    > but isn't the buy it now fee already 10% for elite ?

Yes, 10 % to buy now is already implement, well no more overpriced prime solution to 5 m g each, sad gear and p2w skill box only can sell by spam tradebroker and lfg no banable afk

Nothing in this game should be over 1 million gold and if it's listed as such that's just NA Greed showing,

Things should be over 1m.
    You apparently don't know the value of enchanting upper SC or the rarity of some cosmetics that disappear from the store or are just hard to get in general.
    I myself hate to see things at those prices. But I'm not gonna sit here and say things should just be handed to you.
    EU is far different from NA judging by your other comment. You have it easier there, it's quite the opposite in NA. :)

Things should be over 1m.
    You apparently don't know the value of enchanting upper SC or the rarity of some cosmetics that disappear from the store or are just hard to get in general.
    I myself hate to see things at those prices. But I'm not gonna sit here and say things should just be handed to you.
    EU is far different from NA judging by your other comment. You have it easier there, it's quite the opposite in NA. :)

It's far from easier there, it's just EU isn't as Greed driven as NA is. Sure I guess if someone is a hardcore collector 1 million for a costume would make sense to them, there are costumes I'd like to have myself but I rather spend my gold on gear vs costumes. Also I've been playing on NA off and on since 2014 and only joined EU last May.

What I have noticed from being over on EU is, the population is a lot nicer than NA is, people are a little less elitist over there and seem pretty easy going and more patient with new people actually trying to learn the game. Not to mention the buddy up system there is pretty sweet with costumes, mounts, loot pets, wings etc. As for you thinking it's easy to get things from the events. Not really it takes 1500-2500 tokens to get the new mount. Out of 50 eggs opened I only received 90 tokens. You would have to grind for hours and then spend actual money to open the box to get a promised mount.

What EU has made easier is getting talents. Gold and Silver talents are pretty much thrown at people during leveling events ( Last I checked gold talents were 16 gold) but that could have changed by now.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't the current BIN at 15%? From the previous Elite benefits, I saw nothing mentioning a BIN discount, so won't that be new?

The other Elite benefits far outweigh the drawbacks. I'd even buy Elite if I was running dungeons and such.
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited April 9
    Is very dissapointing to LOSE something we've payed for this many years for no reason at all. It may sound like is not a big deal to have a 2% broker fee added, but tbh no broker fee is one of the main reasons I've kept my elite subscription this many years. Is the only way I may some gold every now and then. Is not my style to spam trade chat with walls of text saying I'm selling items.

Very very dissapointed with this change. I feel kind of riped off, since I'm forced to keep the subscription for optimal lvling and other perks (specially with the new dungeon entry limitations).

Also, let me add something I just thought about, the broker plays an important role in the game since we can't even trust for the dressing room to be up and running propperly for many many months now. Sometimes people list stuff for the sole purpose of others being able to see the cosmetics and try them on their characters. Now that's gonna be pretty much gone, and there's gonna be far less items posted regularly.
  • pikpatsoupikpatsou ✭✭
    edited April 9
    At Eu, if u negotiate for an item u pay 5% more as elite...idk if it comes here at NA too

That's the detail that not even EU patch notes had.

Example: I wanted to buy a hidden weapon for 68k. The seller was online. I negotiated the 68k asking price, but the total i paid was 71.4k.

3.4k of gold wasted (vanished).

This happens to any negotiation. Always pay the extra 5%, as elite member (EU TERA Club member)
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Like real life, lol more taxes for the people, this patch gets better and better, we need more popcorn.