[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Rip Elite

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9
    Listing fee really blows, and anyone who actually uses the broker regularly knows why. Paying 2% once is one thing. But what happens when you're undercut multiple times and have to keep reintroducing your item to stay competitive? Now you're paying 2% multiple times on an item that hasn't even sold yet. Then you get the insanely wealthy players who might just continue to undercut until their competition is "priced out" by virtue of not being able to pay the listing fee anymore.

No clue why this was implemented, since it was one of the few things that still made elite worthwhile for lots of players. Increased dungeon entries are basically the only reason to have elite now... and if you think about it, that's just you paying EME for the privilege to grind more. Don't most games let players pay to grind less? But I digress.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Time to spam tradebroker for try seled 9 endurance innerwear for 3 k , all day
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    -Trade Broker listing fee of 2%.
    -Trade Broker “buy-it-now” fee of 10%.

Help me understand what does it mean when EU says they have this:

- 60% lower earnest money costs.
    - 33% lower fees on instant purchases.
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    Kaspanova wrote: »
    - 60% lower earnest money costs.

Listing fee for f2p is 5%. 2/5 = 40%, or 60% less.
    - 33% lower fees on instant purchases.

Buy Now fee for f2p is 15%. I'm sure you can see how 5 of 15 equates to a third (33%).

• KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    @Ellexem I know 5 of 15 is 33%, but I don't play EU so I don't know about those figures, I wanted someone to explain what that was in relation to how EME does it
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    So what! just don't use the broker, problem solved.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »

yes problem solved. don't list your talents so when I want to rage enchant I can't buy any from any offliners because there are none! :grin:
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »

yes problem solved. don't list your talents so when I want to rage enchant I can't buy any from any offliners because there are none! :grin:

There will always be someone selling on global chat also trade chat, just look out for them. A solution for you complainers like there was never another way.
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭

bad solution
    get a grip
  • Time for everything to be ~2% more expensive and expensive/rare items to not be listed...
    Ready to see there be 3 pages of trade lfgs and more global spam too lol
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »

There will always be someone selling on global chat also trade chat, just look out for them. A solution for you complainers like there was never another way.

this is still awful. especially if you play during non peak hours. :shrug:
  • edited April 9
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    It's a big deal that 2% listing fee when you items over 1 million gold. Then you have to deal with undercutters

Nothing in this game should be over 1 million gold and if it's listed as such that's just NA Greed showing,
    Exactly! That's just insane!
  • edited April 9
    The LFG menu will now be full of WTB/WTS