[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Gear conversion rant

2»

Comments

• thought1essthought1ess ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    HGHNWAN7AE wrote: »
    > @thought1ess said:
    > Hmm... 40k gold to enchant twistshard weapon from +7 to +8. Seriously? Is it supposed to be that expensive?

No it's not. If you go to the support tab it has an announcement stating that some of the prices are unintentional and that they are working to resolve the issue

Ok, thats a kind of relief. At first I though the price was intended as some sort of paywall and together with reduced quest rewards it led me to quite a pessimistic thought about EME doing with console Tera.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    edited April 2019
    > @thought1ess said:
    > Hmm... 40k gold to enchant twistshard weapon from +7 to +8. Seriously? Is it supposed to be that expensive?

No it's not. If you go to the support tab it has an announcement stating that some of the prices are unintentional and that they are working to resolve the issue

Ok, thats a kind of relief. At first I though the price was intended as some sort of paywall and together with reduced quest rewards it led me to quite a pessimistic thought about EME doing with console Tera.

This has been fixed for xbox. PS4 should have it fixed once their maintenance issue is resolved.
  • Exipheus wrote: »
    > @thought1ess said:

This has been fixed for xbox. PS4 should have it fixed once their maintenance issue is resolved.

I hope PS4 gonna have it fixed soon. There isn't much motivation to play this game at all now when your character progression is stuck due to heavy pay wall needed to get your gear past the certain point.
    Exipheus wrote: »
    > @thought1ess said:

I hope PS4 gonna have it fixed soon. There isn't much motivation to play this game at all now when your character progression is stuck due to heavy pay wall needed to get your gear past the certain point.

Farm what you can for more item xp. Any item xp over the cap carries on to the next enchant.
  • yzh321yzh321
    edited April 2019
    Farm what you can for more item xp. Any item xp over the cap carries on to the next enchant.
    but gold wall make us waste about 40% item xp because Twistshard gear hit 100% success enchant when it 60% item xp
    yzh321 wrote: »
    but gold wall make us waste about 40% item xp because Twistshard gear hit 100% success enchant when it 60% item xp

Well you can do that or wait I guess. I mean, you're also farming xp for your jewelry and belt in the process. Never hurts to grind mats, xp, and gold, to be prepared.
  • aside from the gold issue, the conversion rates are good imo. were just in a different place then pc was