[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Unlimited Semi via Entropic Emblem

You pretty much gave most of the community access to probably millions of free talents in the past 1 hour?
Is this really how BHS intended the game to be?
The game needs to be rolled back. You think removing them from the shop, actually erases what you've done?

Legit EME has destroyed the economy in the past hour, talents are useless. So is the grind I've put in to farm these in the past couple of months.

Comments

• PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    *must fight the temptation*
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, servers should be rolled back.

Honestly, how can you guys be so incompetent?
    How are we even supposed to give "constructive" feedback?
  • MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    Or just ban the exploiters? LOL
  • I saw the excuse being used for not seeing a rollback happening being due to Bluehole setting the prices for the region economy. That's fine and all but QA should've at least spotted the discrepancy... (yeah, I know lot of publishers don't go over things with a fine tooth comb anymore and prioritize the payment flow part as opposed to checking for in-game issues like this but still...) Definitely no reason anymore to spend any money with EME should this stand.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    If they know what they are doing, it would be super easy to find who used the exploit. They most likely don't care enough to do anything more than they've already done.