[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Rollback Discussion

Comments

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Regarding the rollback, seems it will take a day or more for a decision to be made.
    Combining that with the atrocious lack of contact with the community, players will continue leveling.
    Later, assuming we do have a rollback, players lose all their leveling progress.
    EME will be surprised players are displeased either way?
    Oh my, I wonder why.
  • Literally rollback this [filtered], fix tria area, how is a new player suposse to buy a diamond an 40k since the old ones buy the entire trader broker and inflated everything to the sky? getting 200 gold in ravenous george till the end of times?
  • Can you stop crying? Do you want me to tell you when the patch is released? so they can open their elite boxes.

They knew that it was going to be month April they announced 2 months before the date did not know the day but if the month.

It is assumed that these guilds are always someone informed of everything.
    let your voice pass you will tell me I do not have guild is new'pues investigated had from patches ktera and tera eu.

Excuse me, do not be weepers
    also those who accumulated gold simply do not go farm anymore. easy and simple only we have to do dungeons and upload the set that comes to us in win .. or do nothing.

but if I am against those who took advantage golden talens the exploit as punishment suspend account 7 days and remove all the talens.

what eme and everyone should worry about is if there are people doing dungeons the instance is dead.
    leave the party wait like an idiot between someone or your guild someone wants to go.

also ask yourself, do you get everything from the beginning I can get trade broker before you remove everything?

you do not know the date or time
    later you will complain because they did not announce time and date
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Well, now delay pacht to april 18 dont sounds stupidi now rite ?
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, now delay pacht to april 18 dont sounds stupidi now rite ?

I'm positive we'd have all the same issues.
  • LostlislandLostlisland ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Can you stop crying? Do you want me to tell you when the patch is released? so they can open their elite boxes.

They knew that it was going to be month April they announced 2 months before the date did not know the day but if the month.

It is assumed that these guilds are always someone informed of everything.
    let your voice pass you will tell me I do not have guild is new'pues investigated had from patches ktera and tera eu.

If you believe you're the only one who made gold out of it, think again. Literally every person with elite that occasionally crafts opens his elite gift boxes (that's the only reason I open mine). One year elite means over 12 million worth of gold in scrolls as handouts. It doesn't mean you're rich if every other person get that handout.

Then don't weep about the jacked up prices you're going to see in the broker. I'll be listing everything I have x5-x10 its prior price. There's no way I'll sell you on the previous bases while the gold I had been depreciated.
  • In order that I can keep feedback threads like this open and relay as much player opinion as possible, please don't make flamebait comments. Please stay on-topic and provide objective arguments to support your case.

As was alluded to above, decisions like this follow a chain of command, so those seeing these arguments need to be able to elevate these arguments to the "higher ups." If the thread is full of bile and insults, they won't pass it along. Everyone's cooperation is really appreciated on this important topic.

Well here is my argument to why this needs to be reverted back.
    Im a returning player, i've played this game 4-5 years ago i dont remmember when we bought the gear for like 20-30-40k gold. Back when buying elite off the broker was 7k gold , i remmember buying it every single month, back when BAMS dropped gold so you could actually farm gold to support the elite status every month and get higher gear.
    And now few weeks ago i hear there is gonna be big patch for tera increasing max lvl cap and i get excited quickly installing it again and finding out that the economy is a lot different than before ( no more +12-+15 weapons ) , one [filtered] piece of gear costing over 1milion gold and i get surprise.
    Then i think to myself eh alright ill farm it with elite status. I go to broker i check it and its over 30k gold when i only had 27k gold left in inventory because few years back that was ALOT of gold.
    And now when this [filtered] patch finally is here i check the forums and what do i see? Screenshots of people selling scrolls and getting back 10+ million gold?!!?
    Some other dismantling the semi scrolls to get infinite stacks of emblems and therefore endless supply of talents when i can get like 100 per day from dungeons ?
    Is this a joke? How do you need constructive arguments? Dont you people see this is A BIT wrong ?
    Tell me, how am i gonna farm up to get SC gear now ? when the talents are already 30g+ each when the darics are already x2 of their price ?
    How ???
  • The reset scroll selling, not nearly as much of an issue and should not warrant a rollback.

However,

The SES exploit should be addressed and is a serious issue. When you see in global people bragging about making 60-95 million gold or open the trade broker and see stacks of 10,000 gold and silver talents, that is a severe exploit and EME should take action because THEY screwed up.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    I didn't exploit anything and don't want a rollback.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    The reset scroll selling, not nearly as much of an issue and should not warrant a rollback.

It IS an issue and I can't believe people keep saying it isn't, are people just pretending to be stupid?

Ktera and EU tera don't hand out reset scrolls with elite, they're only obtainable through the vg shop and maybe some events, hence the price was the way it was. Now, you'd think, with how OBSESSED eme staff and bhs were with keeping NA tera as close to ktera as possible in terms of grind, economy, prices etc. they'd adjust the reset scroll prices accordingly. All their events since mongos have given jack [filtered], we had counterpoint parroting 24/7 that eme don't want to introduce massive amounts of gold anymore, that they don't want events to be rewarding because it sets an unfair advantage yada yada, and then THIS happens. EME was too incompetent as per usual to alert bhs of this discrepancy between the two regions or I don't know what, but they messed up. Introducing such massive amounts of gold only to a small community of older elite players after a year of not giving anything to anyone will once again mess progression up big time.

Not to mention there was a thread made by the players of course, which I assume eme didn't even take a peek into because of what happened, which spoke of this very exact thing that happened. A rollback is necessary but now it feels like it's too late, 12 hours after the maint and all.

Oh and one last thing that kami already mentioned earlier but BHS introduced tax for brokering for elites TO COMBAT INFLATION. There is no way this was intended, or that this isn't an issue. It's a big, big issue and it's turning eme into a joke once again. I'm also puzzled that the player council and the mods didn't get the response from eme as they have indeed alerted them beforehand, nor has eme given a proper response in that thread earlier to prepare people for this massive shitstorm but oh well, seems everyone here has a [filtered] for 0 communication. Embarrassing.
  • The economy is absolutely destroyed at this point. Nearly everything now costs over 1 million gold on the broker. Elite is 1.5 million gold, if you were to do content the game has, which gives about 300 gold per dungeon it would take you nearly 200 days to make enough gold to get 30 days of elite. Sold all my scrolls and got 250k which I can't do anything with due to the inflated prices on the broker.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    The reset scroll selling, not nearly as much of an issue and should not warrant a rollback.

It IS an issue and I can't believe people keep saying it isn't, are people just pretending to be stupid?

Ktera and EU tera don't hand out reset scrolls with elite, they're only obtainable through the vg shop and maybe some events, hence the price was the way it was. Now, you'd think, with how OBSESSED eme staff and bhs were with keeping NA tera as close to ktera as possible in terms of grind, economy, prices etc. they'd adjust the reset scroll prices accordingly. All their events since mongos have given jack [filtered], we had counterpoint parroting 24/7 that eme don't want to introduce massive amounts of gold anymore, that they don't want events to be rewarding because it sets an unfair advantage yada yada, and then THIS happens. EME was too incompetent as per usual to alert bhs of this discrepancy between the two regions or I don't know what, but they messed up. Introducing such massive amounts of gold only to a small community of older elite players after a year of not giving anything to anyone will once again mess progression up big time.

Not to mention there was a thread made by the players of course, which I assume eme didn't even take a peek into because of what happened, which spoke of this very exact thing that happened. A rollback is necessary but now it feels like it's too late, 12 hours after the maint and all.

Oh and one last thing that kami already mentioned earlier but BHS introduced tax for brokering for elites TO COMBAT INFLATION. There is no way this was intended, or that this isn't an issue. It's a big, big issue and it's turning eme into a joke once again. I'm also puzzled that the player council and the mods didn't get the response from eme as they have indeed alerted them beforehand, nor has eme given a proper response in that thread earlier to prepare people for this massive shitstorm but oh well, seems everyone here has a [filtered] for 0 communication. Embarrassing.

EME did a response. Blamed it on bluehole and said that its already adjuested for our economy. unknown.png

• Because you are to blame for leaving the game in safe abandonment you were not guild that informs you

also the people who accumulate the scrolls are the people in the day that passes to the game and dedicates hours

Since I announced Ktera 5 months ago.
  • Because you are to blame for leaving the game in safe abandonment you were not guild that informs you

also the people who accumulate the scrolls are the people in the day that passes to the game and dedicates hours

Since I announced Ktera 5 months ago.

ktera does not give out reset scrolls with elite the prices were set for the korean economy not the na economy. They didn't have the SES bug either on ktera. So no we didn't know about this 5 months ago on ktera because this never happened on ktera.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Just ban the people that used the exploit because they agreed to the ToS.