Rollback Discussion

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Well, everyone complaining got what they wanted. Now, everyone who was playing legit without cheating is also going to be punished and those scrolls will likely be 10 gold now. So, good job. I am salty that all the crafting i spent hours doing is now wasted, the costumes, the mounts, all a waste of my efforts. I know exploits are bad but now everyone has to suffer.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    A roll back is good, and for the people complaining they lost ~16 hours of playing, that's just it, 16 hours of playing. As opposed to losing a whole economy and messing up every new person that decides to play this game or anyone that didn't have elite. Get a grip guys.
  • XenoverseXenoverse ✭✭
    edited April 10
    BearShoes 12:44PM
    As compensation, once maintenance completes we will be running a 24 hour bonus XP event of 20% for 24 hours on all level 65+ dungeons and zones

Gives us 20%? 20%?????????????? Are you really that [filtered] all of you mEME employees?

Better shut down the servers instead. You're a joke for years, but this time, you're not even worth a word.....
  • exactly they knew about the ses and reset scrolls yesterday but why wait another day to have a rollback. all that grind for nothing. punishing us for their own mistakes.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in too late for SES exploit and i dont care about gold, but i (and many others) been grinding whole day and got to lvl 66. And what we supposed to do? Like, what the actual heck EME?
    How about contacting support with screenshot proof of being lvl 66?

Mockery, this is the compensation.
    "As compensation, once maintenance completes we will be running a 24 hour bonus XP event of 20% for 24 hours on all level 65+ dungeons and zones."
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31083/emergency-maintenance-4-10-9-45-am-pdt#latest
  • 20% bonus exp compensation? LOL we need 200% boost.
    wtf i just hit lvl 66 :/
  • I logged in too late for SES exploit and i dont care about gold, but i (and many others) been grinding whole day and got to lvl 66. And what we supposed to do? Like, what the actual heck EME?
    How about contacting support with screenshot proof of being lvl 66?

Mockery, this is the compensation.
    "As compensation, once maintenance completes we will be running a 24 hour bonus XP event of 20% for 24 hours on all level 65+ dungeons and zones."
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31083/emergency-maintenance-4-10-9-45-am-pdt#latest

Great on lvl 65+ only What about people who just leveled to 65 they have time to waste to lvl again? Well done EME. This time you really done it major.
  • They decided to have Semi scrolls for that amount as well as the reset scrolls. People did the smart thing that was provided to them in game to help their progress. WHY IS THE PLAYER BASE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE IDIOCY OF THE DEVS? It's not cheating.. it's not us exploiting. Fix the [filtered] holes in the game. Get a test server , make sure [filtered] is solid before you inn act such a huge patch and a rollback would never need to occur. It is not OUR FAULT the BHS/EME can't see the obvious inflation in numbers on the selling price or dismantling of an object before they put it into play. They gave it to us and we accepted.
  • Idk anymore with this company. I came back yesterday cause i was excited for the 70 patch then to be slapped in the face from grinding the quest then for it just to go poof because someone on the COMPANY side couldn't do research on the matter of scrolls etc. Like why are we being punished on the matter when the COMPANY couldn't figure it out before.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    A roll back is good, and for the people complaining they lost ~16 hours of playing, that's just it, 16 hours of playing. As opposed to losing a whole economy and messing up every new person that decides to play this game or anyone that didn't have elite. Get a grip guys.

a whole economy? it would have sooner or later resolved itself thanks to the high gold sinks implemented in game in recent patches, but losing players who tbh i can see fed up with the literal unprofessionalism of this company that is a bigger problem. first off lets take a look at this patch, no news on the road map and its intended date, no announcement etc for a delay, no real patch notes or rather half baked one and having to rely on another region to get full patch notes, ridiculous mainty time compared to other regions, multiple bugs/issues (quality q&a for you), a staff member telling people a rollback isnt on the cards, then a day later another staff member announces a roll back and a pathetic 20% exp even for 1 day as comp, atleast it should have been 100% exp to make up for losing an entire day but even then that does not equate or compensate for delaying a rollback when you could have brought the servers back down last night or even announced to players a rollback was intended to be done in the future. so who is it that should get a grip?
  • Like, either playtest things properly before patching it in, or just let the economy fix itself over time. The most [filtered] thing available is what EME chose to do.

And this is not the first time EME does something stupid. Instead of just following the loudest voice on the [filtered] forums, maybe actually use your brain yeah?

I spent a bunch of time grinding mobs to 66 and basically lost all the progress. And no, the [filtered] xp event doesn't do [filtered] for me cause i'm busy today.
  • Ntrahein wrote: »
    Well thanks to you guys everyone who got level 66 yesterday has to restart... That will kill the game, a lot of people told me if they did a roll back; they are quitting the game.

lol, man SES glitch too much crafting mats that cannot be traded... ROLLBACK
    TERA Community: Getting talents in this game is a joke fix it!!!, SES glitch used to introduce tons of golden talents to economy... ROLLBACK

So exactly why are we rolling back oh thats right for the peeps that didn't have scrolls to sell and made gold off of them. This happened in EU guys they didn't nerf the price of scrolls there the didn't R O L L B A C K

Watch the steam count on the amount of players in the game over the next week.
  • rolling back 16 hours of [filtered] RNG, I crit diamonds in that time, I upgraded weapons and got to lv66, rare [filtered] dropped; and I'm going to lose all that cause some fuckheads decided to dupe items. This [filtered] "compensation" isn't going to re-upgrade my weapon. [filtered] this game
  • 20% bonus exp how wonderful, will you call my work and tell them to give me an extra paid personal day for your fuckup? slash sarcasm.
  • CornishRex wrote: »

Are you 0iq? New Players aren't the one's syncing thousands of dollars into this company to keep them afloat. I would rather a big F**k you to those "new" players than to ostracize those who actively keep up and support the game. The economy would have self-stabilized eventually. They've screwed everyone over two-fold for absolutely no other reason than their own incompetence.