Rollback Discussion

Comments

• Melyodis wrote: »
    Stop going back front with ignorant people simple as that. This guy does not understand the real issue, so leave him in his ignorance the rollback is happen and no amounts of bad talk will stop it.

Break it down for me Senpia as you see it because im putting you in the salty i didnt get rich category till then

• NerdFury wrote: »
    My time is more important than the game economy.
    Also this rollback could have been done instantly, the moment they hotfixed the ses issue, it should have been done.

Now I lose my valuable time because eme was lazy? People have every right to be upset.

Enmasse doesn't own they game. Just the rights to publish it. I imagine any changes made had to be discussed over with Bluehole first, including possible fixes to the problem. This statement you made here only makes you sound egocentric...

Yeah you have no clue at all.
    They hotfixed the ses problem quickly, they could have rolled back if they wanted to.
    They do not need to consult BHS for that.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    YWLD3DX3WH wrote: »
    ALSO of note, this "inflation" makes it MUCH easier for a new player to make money. I got bored and was looking through my bank, I had like 400 moongourds that I spent maybe an HOUR gathering when I was bored a few weeks ago and sold them for ~100k. Easy money for new players through gathering!
    I sold a few stacks of 100 lein's dark rootbeer for ~50k each. Easy money for new players! Makes crafting worthwhile!

The economy would have STABILIZED if you all gave it time.

Nice.
    What is the actual value of the gold you made?

How much time would it take to stabilize?
    Active veteran players got 10-30m+ on reset scrolls alone.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TailofHarts
    Yep. The best part is, eme is a subsidiary to bhs. They should be the region that's thriving and doing better than other regions due to y'know having better access and communication with bhs. But nope. Here we are, with a patch that's two weeks later than EU's, patch notes that can't even rival theirs, reset scrolls that were allegedly adjusted for NA's economy *cough*notheyweren't*cough* and all other things that got messed up, that somehow other regions didn't mess up. EME sure is getting special treatment, and that treatment is neglect.
    This rollback should be a wake-up call to start testing patches more thoroughly but eh. Ehhh.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    ALSO of note, this "inflation" makes it MUCH easier for a new player to make money. I got bored and was looking through my bank, I had like 400 moongourds that I spent maybe an HOUR gathering when I was bored a few weeks ago and sold them for ~100k. Easy money for new players through gathering!
    I sold a few stacks of 100 lein's dark rootbeer for ~50k each. Easy money for new players! Makes crafting worthwhile!

The economy would have STABILIZED to a MUCH more healthy place and given new players good income by doing stuff that isnt running top tier dungeons if you all gave it time.

NA player base is to greedy, the economy would have never stabilized.
  • HOLY [filtered]. I AGREE. ROLLBACK.
    [filtered] IS [filtered]. How can anyone new or just late to the party recover
  • Also wth is this exp boost only for end gamers for the "trouble" ... my 20 mins wasted wasn't "trouble" for me? lol Seriously
  • reezzreezz ✭✭
    good they made a rollback i had stacks of sms scrolls that did not use on the glith yes sold my resets scolls that i had for years. made some gold but didnt went buying crap in the broker to resell stuff that was under mil and post them for 6-8mils. not the frist game they do rollbacks i have play others games over the years seen them close up after the economy gose to hell
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    @TailofHarts
    Yep. The best part is, eme is a subsidiary to bhs. They should be the region that's thriving and doing better than other regions due to y'know having better access and communication with bhs. But nope. Here we are, with a patch that's two weeks later than EU's, patch notes that can't even rival theirs, reset scrolls that were allegedly adjusted for NA's economy *cough*notheyweren't*cough* and all other things that got messed up, that somehow other regions didn't mess up. EME sure is getting special treatment, and that treatment is neglect.
    This rollback should be a wake-up call to start testing patches more thoroughly but eh. Ehhh.

Even if they test patches thoroughly they couldn't have planned for NA greed. I mean seriously, golden talents at 3k per talent? Some items seemed to still be reasonably priced ( IE some of the mounts and costumes and loot box's) but i saw people jacking the prices up so severely that no one besides people who hoarded their scrolls could afford. This certainly did not happen on EU , people still ended up with millions of gold there but the economy remained unchanged. No amount of testing done would have prepped them for how NA player actually behave. It's Greed, plain and simple.
  • YWLD3DX3WHYWLD3DX3WH ✭✭
    edited April 10

The economy would have STABILIZED if you all gave it time.

Nice.
    What is the actual value of the gold you made?

How much time would it take to stabilize?
    Active veteran players got 10-30m+ on reset scrolls alone.

Do the math yourself. These are items that are always in demand, and are consumed VERY rapidly. Meaning they disappear. 100k is 1% of 10 million. Meaning for just ~1-2 hours a day, for 100 days, you too could make 10 million being a brand new player. i.e. the economy would have stabilized within 3 months. Gold would have left those greedy veteran hands that had 3 months of zeta/eta reset scrolls (they were added january 2019, fyi, and were the only big source of gold from reset scrolls)
    NA player base is to greedy, the economy would have never stabilized.

So
    Melyodis wrote: »
    Real game freak type thing. Taking time off your job for a game that's on it death bed wth. I'll be so glad if all the toxic vets leave and even the ones that only play, to find bugs to exploit lol.

This is who you are. The vets went MEH and continued to grind like they always do. Judging this person for taking time off, wow guy your in your own league of head up [filtered] do you work for bluehole?
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    HitAhARD16 wrote: »
    Stop going back front with ignorant people simple as that. This guy does not understand the real issue, so leave him in his ignorance the rollback is happen and no amounts of bad talk will stop it.

Break it down for me Senpia as you see it because im putting you in the salty i didnt get rich category till then

I don't need to prove anything to you i've been playing for 3 years non stop with elite for 2 years i'm now a casual player afking most of time. I did made some mils too you point is what exactly. Thing is i'm not greedy like you and it was broken down for you by so much people and you still didn't get it. What more can i say to you?
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    @TailofHarts

Even if they test patches thoroughly they couldn't have planned for NA greed. I mean seriously, golden talents at 3k per talent? Some items seemed to still be reasonably priced ( IE some of the mounts and costumes and loot box's) but i saw people jacking the prices up so severely that no one besides people who hoarded their scrolls could afford. This certainly did not happen on EU , people still ended up with millions of gold there but the economy remained unchanged. No amount of testing done would have prepped them for how NA player actually behave. It's Greed, plain and simple.

3k per talent. Ask yourself who introduces the most talents into the game. People farming IoD. Who farms IoD. New players. That price wouldn't have even stayed btw, by the time I checked broker golden talents were at ~100g. It would have stabilized.
  • I don't understand why we speculating on what would happen. We don't know for sure. All I've got to say, is EU got it done.
    The way I look at it, prices would go down eventually. You'd have people with more money to invest, more people interested in playing the game because they finally were able to afford to get a 2.0 dragon. This ain't about SES exploit. This is about people who cried because they didn't get a piece of cake. That is ALL people talked about in trade and global chat. /end rant It is pointless to try to explain.
    Just keep in mind that VETS are the people who keeping this alive. New players come and go.
    HitAhARD16 wrote: »

I don't need to prove anything to you i've been playing for 3 years non stop with elite for 2 years i'm now a casual player afking most of time. I did made some mils too you point is what exactly. Thing is i'm not greedy like you and it was broken down for you by so much people and you still didn't get it. What more can i say to you?

You dont have to explain [filtered] but calling me ignorant and not explaining why is weak sauce my dude. You missed spending the millions on the TB too didnt you?