Compensation?

Comments

• We all know they wont give us anything anyways.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    "As compensation, once maintenance completes we will be running a 24 hour bonus XP event of 20% for 24 hours on all level 65+ dungeons and zones."

stated black and white in the emergency maint thread
  • your compensation of several hours of grind will be 20% of xp for 24 hours
  • 50% of the values practiced in the European patch, I would already be happy. ^^

-Scroll EU:

Alpha Instance Reset Scroll -1000g
    Beta Instance Reset Scroll -1250g
    Gamma Instance Reset Scroll -1500g
    Delta Instance Reset Scroll -1750g
    Epsilon Instance Reset Scroll -2000g
    Zeta Instance Reset Scroll -2250g
    Eta Instance Reset Scroll -2500g
  • edited April 10
    C O M P E N S A T I O N
  • Compensation for people that took work off, having faith in EME only to be slapped in the face multiple times?
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    "As compensation, once maintenance completes we will be running a 24 hour bonus XP event of 20% for 24 hours on all level 65+ dungeons and zones."

stated black and white in the emergency maint thread

And anyone under 65 gets boned with nothing.
  • I am wondering what is going to happen to any that brought EMP with real money since the patch launched...
  • So apparently the only people who ENM feels deserves to be compensated for this role back are LVL 65+???????
  • We got the patch delayed 2 weeks because of "bugs", then a 9 hour maintenance for a broken update then a new maintenance to fix and get our progress lost to only get "24 hour bonus XP event of 20% for 24 hours"?????????
  • I am wondering what is going to happen to any that brought EMP with real money since the patch launched...

If the EMP is still in your account, no impact. If you used it to buy TERA PC items, and those items were rolled back as a result of this, you'll be able to contact Support to get them back one way or another. I've asked for more clarification on what they want people to do in this case, so hopefully they'll post more information as progress is made on the emergency maintenance and getting the game back up.
  • wonder how the broker situation is gonna be again once the servers are back up
  • All I know is if my quests are reset, I'm not going to be happy, that's 13 hours worth Q_Q....
  • 20% for 24 hours is a slap in the face for people who grinded all day/night. if it's only gonna be for 24 hours at least make it 50-100%
This discussion has been closed.