Rollback Discussion

Comments

• Honestly, Thanks. I feel like everybody complains (sometimes it's deserved) But nobody ever stops crying. Thank you for the rollback. I know there are still issues and problems you guys are working on, but from the people that can actually stop complaining for 5 seconds. Thanks for doing something about it.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Just make the scrolls 10-20 gold each , just like every unusable item. That way people won't get 26 million gold and it won't scare away new and returning players.

And once again EMe would be the giant joke of all the tera communities. Every version of the game got some serious gold from their scrolls and the economy didn't shut down on any of them. ONLY on NA where people are stupid as hell and greedy as hell.

• and weepers have already fulfilled their complaint but surprise the boxes that do not abbrev elite are worth nothing

well done by complainers
    if he was a person he has things in the store

I would remove them and put another price after change reset scroll
  • KiymoriKiymori ✭✭
    Items at this point should be slowly being returned, the issue seems to have been resolved.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Kiymori wrote: »
    Items at this point should be slowly being returned, the issue seems to have been resolved.

should quickly be returned imo.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Vadla wrote: »
    Glad this got rolled back, I lost a day of what I did, but still these scrolls f**ked the economy up so badly, hopefully this temporary unsellable is permanent or at least capped nice and low

whats the point of having/keeping them then they dont even dismantle now to get tokens for coin refills like in ktera, its literally a waste of space and time and tbh all these things make elite irrelevant now in case you didnt know.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »
    what about the state of scrolls currently they lied, lol, they didnt drastically make they less they made them completely unusable and unsellable. great job once again.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with this, at least for now. It is always possible that they could change it to have some sort of sale value later once they can confirm for sure what the appropriate price is, or find some other way to convert them into something usable. At least there's room for further discussion with this approach; it's a sensible containment measure. If we want to have a discussion of what the right thing to do with the scrolls is, at least now we can have it.

its wasting inventory/bank space, and no offence with the pet revamp coming soon as well i would not like to have anything in my pet inventory given the history of how bad this company is with screw ups and losing all my items in my 4 tabs of pet bank so all the bank/inventory space is required so thats why its important to get an answer are these scrolls going to be like this unlike every other region that got the chance to even dismantle it or are we the only region like always getting screwed over.
  • sanj66 wrote: »
    what about the state of scrolls currently they lied, lol, they didnt drastically make they less they made them completely unusable and unsellable. great job once again.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with this, at least for now. It is always possible that they could change it to have some sort of sale value later once they can confirm for sure what the appropriate price is, or find some other way to convert them into something usable. At least there's room for further discussion with this approach; it's a sensible containment measure. If we want to have a discussion of what the right thing to do with the scrolls is, at least now we can have it.

its wasting inventory/bank space, and no offence with the pet revamp coming soon as well i would not like to have anything in my pet inventory given the history of how bad this company is with screw ups and losing all my items in my 4 tabs of pet bank so all the bank/inventory space is required so thats why its important to get an answer are these scrolls going to be like this unlike every other region that got the chance to even dismantle it or are we the only region like always getting screwed over.

Since then they confirmed this to agree with my speculation:

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31083/emergency-maintenance-4-10-9-45-am-pdt
    "The following items are temporarily un-sellable while the prices are adjusted. DO NOT REMOVE THESE ITEMS IF YOU INTEND TO SELL THEM AT A LATER DATE."

So anyway, they know, but they just want to make sure they get the price right this time.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Just make the scrolls 10-20 gold each , just like every unusable item. That way people won't get 26 million gold and it won't scare away new and returning players.

And once again EMe would be the giant joke of all the tera communities. Every version of the game got some serious gold from their scrolls and the economy didn't shut down on any of them. ONLY on NA where people are stupid as hell and greedy as hell.

how are the players stupid? they are not the ones who implemented the prices or resell rates, that was eme, it was also eme staff that told players there is going to be no roll back last night and basically set players up to waste their time and have to regrind with this pathetic form of compensation via 20% bonus exp lol, for losing an entire day's progress you get 20% bonus exp for 24 hours and you cant even decide when you can use it, cuz people could have grinded yesterday and not be on today and have their progress reverted and not be able to part take of the ridiculous 20% event. but hey you or me not having as much gold as other people is more important because people put their wants before their needs or dont understand the difference in both.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11

Since then they confirmed this to agree with my speculation:

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31083/emergency-maintenance-4-10-9-45-am-pdt
    "The following items are temporarily un-sellable while the prices are adjusted. DO NOT REMOVE THESE ITEMS IF YOU INTEND TO SELL THEM AT A LATER DATE."

So anyway, they know, but they just want to make sure they get the price right this time.

also the new accessories are visually bugged, i upgraded one from t1 to t2 and it lost the stat lines, it went from having 5 power to 0 power the line isnt even there anymore....
  • MaximumbootyMaximumbooty ✭✭
    edited April 11
    > @Melyodis said:
    > Then again na player base loves to cheat so we get punished for it.

Pretty much the real issue behind all of this.

Yeah EmE screwed up ,big surprise, but players having outright braindead levels of intelligence to utterly break the games economy [filtered] over everyone who didnt cheat for MONTHS ON END and thinking that they wouldnt roll that back?

"B-b-but they SAID they wouldnt !"
    You mean the same company that says a lot of things then does the opposite?

And people saying itll self correct after MONTHS of super inflated prices?

I mean damn...some real geniuses in here. Like really.
  • > @Melyodis said:

Yeah EmE screwed up ,big surprise, but players having outright braindead levels of intelligence to utterly break the games economy [filtered] over everyone who didnt cheat for MONTHS ON END and thinking that they wouldnt roll that back?

At this point I believe people are just trolling.
  • edited April 11

And just to be clear about this, they only said this before the news of the exploit was actually known to them, so timing matters a lot for the comment. If it had only been the original reset scroll thing, who knows where we'd be. But the SES exploit put it over the top.

So in this case it's a lot less of "saying one thing and doing the opposite" but more like "the circumstance got way worse all of a sudden and they took too long to revise their earlier conclusion".
  • > @Melyodis said:

Agree, it's the brainless player base that just went and bought the entire broker, not even a year was going to fix that.
    I'd rather lose one day, instead of you know, grinding for months just to realize it's worthless
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11

how are the players stupid? they are not the ones who implemented the prices or resell rates, that was eme, it was also eme staff that told players there is going to be no roll back last night and basically set players up to waste their time and have to regrind with this pathetic form of compensation via 20% bonus exp lol, for losing an entire day's progress you get 20% bonus exp for 24 hours and you cant even decide when you can use it, cuz people could have grinded yesterday and not be on today and have their progress reverted and not be able to part take of the ridiculous 20% event. but hey you or me not having as much gold as other people is more important because people put their wants before their needs or dont understand the difference in both.

Do you really want me to explain all the ways NA player's are absolute morons, because you can't figure it out on your own? 1. Oh let's exploit this and then tell everyone about this exploit and then profit off of this exploit. 2. Oh I have great Idea, let's show how greedy NA is by upping the price of everything and scaring every new player out of the game.

Meanwhile players who spent yesterday getting their gear level up and trying to level to 66 got screwed over. I won't even delve into the number of people crying about how unfair the reset scrolls were because they didn't have any and it was unfair. Meanwhile, they could have used their vanguards to be buying them but they chose not to.

NA- Where people act like idiots and get's everyone else punished.

Eu- Where people made decent gold from their scrolls and still didn't turn into greed monsters ( Don't even get me started on the amount of gold RU made from their scrolls because it was a lot.)

The problem with NA is simply Greed rules 90% of the player base, and those of us who aren't greedy AF get screwed over in the end always.