[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Scrolls

Comments

• So what if that someone got millions from legit means?
    This whole new content is a gold blackhole sink.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhyxx wrote: »
    economy will still collapse because of those people who has a lot of SES. you can exchange a SES for 800 entropic then 800 entropic for 800 prime battle solutions which can be sold for 2,400 gold. so 1 SES = 2,400. FYI alot of players have thousands of SES lying around(i already know someone who's made millions by selling 60+ thousands of SES with this method)

Okay, that's just confusing. You can trip over Battle Solutions just going to the bathroom, not to mention why would someone pay 2400g for something they can get from any basic merchant for around 30g? Even on the broker itself, the higher prices were only 5g per. So where were you seeing 2400g?
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    economy will still collapse because of those people who has a lot of SES. you can exchange a SES for 800 entropic then 800 entropic for 800 prime battle solutions which can be sold for 2,400 gold. so 1 SES = 2,400. FYI alot of players have thousands of SES lying around(i already know someone who's made millions by selling 60+ thousands of SES with this method)

Okay, that's just confusing. You can trip over Battle Solutions just going to the bathroom, not to mention why would someone pay 2400g for something they can get from any basic merchant for around 30g? Even on the broker itself, the higher prices were only 5g per. So where were you seeing 2400g?

Prime battle solution is currently 1 entropic token.
    Regular merchant sale by 3g.
    3x800= 2400
  • RhyxxRhyxx
    edited April 2019

Prime battle solution is currently 1 entropic token.
    Regular merchant sale by 3g.
    3x800= 2400

this exactly. the people i know made 100+ millions of gold and bought all the pteryx's at the broker. took them hours to buy the prime battle solutions and resell to NPC merchants. not to mention the fact the after they've settled the reset scroll issue, then combine it with this one... sooner or later the lid will blow up and god knows how people would react if there is rollback 2.0 LOL. there are people who already did gave a heads up by reporting it but yeah.
    @MargaretRose @Rhyxx

Okay, you know what? That's actually kind of ingenious.
  • RhyxxRhyxx
    edited April 2019
    So what if that someone got millions from legit means?
    This whole new content is a gold blackhole sink.

just remember, there is still the issue with the reset scrolls and people already earned hundreds of millions without it. if they rerelease the resale of reset scroll then the economy will explode again. the people i know bought all the luxury 2.0 dragons in the broker with this prime battle solution gold and they are making it so the "economy" wont look like it in mess like how it was yesterday by slowly buying and reselling stuff.
  • RhyxxRhyxx
    edited April 2019
    @MargaretRose @Rhyxx

yup and these people i know made hundreds of millions of gold collectively doing this method. do NOTE that reset scroll is still still being adjusted, when resale of that thing goes live then yeah, rollback 2.0 is more than likely to happen
    @MargaretRose @Rhyxx

yup and these people i know made hundreds of millions of gold collectively doing this method. do NOTE that reset scroll is still still being adjusted, when resale of that thing goes live then yeah, rollback 2.0 is more than likely to happen

I doubt "Rollback 2: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" will happen since, in my experience at least, nothing happened that was as destructive and mind-boggling as what happened on the 10th. Even when some items went Tango Uniform (look it up) when the Arsenal update dropped, there was no rollback, and the outcry from that was almost as large as this one.
  • RhyxxRhyxx
    edited April 2019
    @MargaretRose @Rhyxx

I doubt "Rollback 2: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" will happen since, in my experience at least, nothing happened that was as destructive and mind-boggling as what happened on the 10th. Even when some items went Tango Uniform (look it up) when the Arsenal update dropped, there was no rollback, and the outcry from that was almost as large as this one.

thats what i am concerned about, their indecisiveness caused people their precious time. economy crash is inevitable at this point so would the regrind of people go to waste yet again? forget about people simply going berserk. first few hours post rollback and SES's are worth the same they did pre 80 patch but since 5-6 hours ago people seems to have figured it out and started to resell their's at the broker for 2,500+ gold since
  • I'm not sure why they made SES cost 800 rather than having them break down to just 80. That would have made much more sense.
  • I guess talents are not an issue anymore, cause I had more than 700 SeS and was grateful to break them down and turn them into extra talents. It really never occurred to me to sell the battle solution which I also had over 8 thousand already in the bank. Honestly, having a firm supply of talents is more important to me.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Scrolls need to be fixed by the weekend like I said NA was the LAST region to get this patch,
    Why do you guys have to punish US because of your incompetence
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭

Get over it that guy earned/worked/bought those SES just because you're not apart of the % that does doesn't mean everyone should suffer.
  • RhyxxRhyxx
    edited April 2019
    Teekz wrote: »

Get over it that guy earned/worked/bought those SES just because you're not apart of the % that does doesn't mean everyone should suffer.

i will quote @kamizuma on this one.
    kamizuma wrote: »
    YWLD3DX3WH wrote: »
    kamizuma wrote: »
    I'm laughing when I hear people that say the economy would have "balanced" out. Personally, I got 55 mil from scolls but that doesn't really matter as much as the fact I was getting over 250+ mil an hour from selling random items at literally random prices. I just went through a single character pulling items from my bank listing them for 1-5 mil ea and I come back after playing a game of league and 90% of them sold rofl. You really REALLY think the economy will stabilize when I (and maybe 3 other people) would have probably ended up with 85%+ of the gold from this gold influx (because people love buying gear/mounts/rare costumes ect)?

You just answered your own question. Do you really think you and 3 other people could maintain a deathgrip on prices once that 85% you project ended up in your hands? You and I both know the answer as to what would happen with prices.

yes. it's very easy to control/inflate/outprice/manipulate items when you have most of the gold in the game. Even easier when there's a listing fee that you can easily afford to pay and others can't.

it is not about who's had the biggest share of the pie, its about the economic impact it will produce for the months/years to come when "those" people starts to reshape the economy with their new found gold.

people know but as some players have pointed out already, NA players are greedy and are now keeping a tight lid on this one. AGAIN i will mention that they have already earned tons of gold without even reselling their reset scrolls yet.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭

I don't think this is true though it takes ~30 hours to sell 16k SeS worth of entropics so there's no way someone could have done 60k SeS by now.