[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Scrolls

13»

Comments

• RhyxxRhyxx
    edited April 11
    kamizuma wrote: »
    Rhyxx wrote: »
    economy will still collapse because of those people who has a lot of SES. you can exchange a SES for 800 entropic then 800 entropic for 800 prime battle solutions which can be sold for 2,400 gold. so 1 SES = 2,400. FYI alot of players have thousands of SES lying around(i already know someone who's made millions by selling 60+ thousands of SES with this method)

I don't think this is true though it takes ~30 hours to sell 16k SeS worth of entropics so there's no way someone could have done 60k SeS by now.

they are grouping up to mass sell these PBS(guildies/ IRL friends), then split the profit among them accordingly. people i know sold 30k worth SES for 8 hours straight. made 72+M gold then proceeded to buy all the pteryx's at the broker. It became a group thing now(at least for those i know of), exploit smarter not harder.
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    economy will still collapse because of those people who has a lot of SES. you can exchange a SES for 800 entropic then 800 entropic for 800 prime battle solutions which can be sold for 2,400 gold. so 1 SES = 2,400. FYI alot of players have thousands of SES lying around(i already know someone who's made millions by selling 60+ thousands of SES with this method)

I don't think this is true though it takes ~30 hours to sell 16k SeS worth of entropics so there's no way someone could have done 60k SeS by now.

Proxy scripts.
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    it is not about who's had the biggest share of the pie, its about the economic impact it will produce for the months/years to come when "those" people starts to reshape the economy with their new found gold.

people know but as some players have pointed out already, NA players are greedy and are now keeping a tight lid on this one. AGAIN i will mention that they have already earned tons of gold without even reselling their reset scrolls yet.

U're wrong. Just like counterpoint when he 'explained ad nauseum' on how those reset scrolls sell price are bad for economy.
    But it doesn't really matter. Because this thread is about the reset scrolls.

U know how else to easily manipulate market? By targeting gullible people like u.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭

they are grouping up to mass sell these PBS(guildies/ IRL friends), then split the profit among them accordingly. people i know sold 30k worth SES for 8 hours straight. made 72+M gold then proceeded to buy all the pteryx's at the broker. It became a group thing now(at least for those i know of), exploit smarter not harder.

Ah right I forgot people do that. And I guess proxy is a thing too as someone else mentioned. I'm also very surprised 60k ses even still existed haha
  • RhyxxRhyxx
    edited April 11
    it is not about who's had the biggest share of the pie, its about the economic impact it will produce for the months/years to come when "those" people starts to reshape the economy with their new found gold.

people know but as some players have pointed out already, NA players are greedy and are now keeping a tight lid on this one. AGAIN i will mention that they have already earned tons of gold without even reselling their reset scrolls yet.

U're wrong. Just like counterpoint when he 'explained ad nauseum' on how those reset scrolls sell price are bad for economy.
    But it doesn't really matter. Because this thread is about the reset scrolls.

U know how else to easily manipulate market? By targeting gullible people like u.

i am merely stating facts and rolling out evidences. im not here to have a dabate about who is just jealous and who is not. also, my post was a reply to the person who've mentioned the SeS later down the line and not about the topic in itself so i apologize if it bothered you that much.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    Teekz wrote: »

Get over it that guy earned/worked/bought those SES just because you're not apart of the % that does doesn't mean everyone should suffer.

i will quote @kamizuma on this one.
    YWLD3DX3WH wrote: »
    I'm laughing when I hear people that say the economy would have "balanced" out. Personally, I got 55 mil from scolls but that doesn't really matter as much as the fact I was getting over 250+ mil an hour from selling random items at literally random prices. I just went through a single character pulling items from my bank listing them for 1-5 mil ea and I come back after playing a game of league and 90% of them sold rofl. You really REALLY think the economy will stabilize when I (and maybe 3 other people) would have probably ended up with 85%+ of the gold from this gold influx (because people love buying gear/mounts/rare costumes ect)?

You just answered your own question. Do you really think you and 3 other people could maintain a deathgrip on prices once that 85% you project ended up in your hands? You and I both know the answer as to what would happen with prices.

yes. it's very easy to control/inflate/outprice/manipulate items when you have most of the gold in the game. Even easier when there's a listing fee that you can easily afford to pay and others can't.

NA players are greedy for wanting what EVERY other region has?

NA players are such care bear cry babies, whining over ANYTHING they can think of.

Get over it.

Also funny mentioning Kami who owns most the games gold has full control over the market on BOTH servers, a player who doesn't play outside of the marketplace.

• kamizuma wrote: »

Ah right I forgot people do that. And I guess proxy is a thing too as someone else mentioned. I'm also very surprised 60k ses even still existed haha

This is a non issue compared to the scrolls. I mean how many people would have that many anyway in stock. Beside that, one could sell talents on fluctuating prices and earn more or less the same amount.
  • 72+m... I can't even imagine that much gold.
    And here I was all happy my 600k mount finally sold :p
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    Why did EME revert back to the original NA exchange rate of 1 semi-enigmatic to 28 entropics both ways?

What they've done instead is remove the patch in for semi to enigmatic conversion and gave us the original Korean in KTERA rate for Semis to Entropics
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭

This is a non issue compared to the scrolls. I mean how many people would have that many anyway in stock. Beside that, one could sell talents on fluctuating prices and earn more or less the same amount.

yeah this is very insignificant compared to the instance resets. As you've said there probably aren't that many SeS left either way. Personally, I had 200k+ SeS in preparation for when the entropic tokens were first introduced but as of right now I only have a few thousand left after all these years. Since semi prices (broker-wise) have been fairly constant throughout the past years it wouldn't have really made sense to buy them at all off the broker over the past years so that means these semis are the last ones leftover from people holding them from before.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    @counterpoint since you like talking for EME, any chance you can find out more information regarding our scrolls.

I am tired of having them in my bank.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

Get over it that guy earned/worked/bought those SES just because you're not apart of the % that does doesn't mean everyone should suffer.

i will quote @kamizuma on this one.
    YWLD3DX3WH wrote: »
    I'm laughing when I hear people that say the economy would have "balanced" out. Personally, I got 55 mil from scolls but that doesn't really matter as much as the fact I was getting over 250+ mil an hour from selling random items at literally random prices. I just went through a single character pulling items from my bank listing them for 1-5 mil ea and I come back after playing a game of league and 90% of them sold rofl. You really REALLY think the economy will stabilize when I (and maybe 3 other people) would have probably ended up with 85%+ of the gold from this gold influx (because people love buying gear/mounts/rare costumes ect)?

You just answered your own question. Do you really think you and 3 other people could maintain a deathgrip on prices once that 85% you project ended up in your hands? You and I both know the answer as to what would happen with prices.

yes. it's very easy to control/inflate/outprice/manipulate items when you have most of the gold in the game. Even easier when there's a listing fee that you can easily afford to pay and others can't.

NA players are greedy for wanting what EVERY other region has?

More like NA players can't handle what every other region has, as Tuesday evening has showed us.
  • Teekz wrote: »
    @counterpoint since you like talking for EME, any chance you can find out more information regarding our scrolls.

I am tired of having them in my bank.

You sure have a funny way of asking for a favor.
  • MaximumbootyMaximumbooty ✭✭
    edited April 11
    > @Teekz said:
    >
    > NA players are greedy for wanting what EVERY other region has?

No
    NA players GOT what every other region did then heavily exploited it to try and make their number bigger uncaring of the consequences.

NA players across multiple cross region games and mmos are notorious for their greed and toxicity.