[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

PLEASE... Also add Male "Gunner" Character....

PLEASE... Also add Male "Gunner" Character.... there's only female gunner available
class-Highlight-Gunner.png

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep dreaming

Wont happen unless BHS (Krafton) sees a major interest in playing male gender, and only if male costumes make that much more sales.
    Popori being unlocked to Brawler is a start, but i do not expect em to unlock gunner to males anytime soon.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so male brawler was success or not ?

if it fail well is mean not male gunner

if popo brawler success we can expect popo gunner
  • Im pretty positive male brawler was a failure financially because it immediately got followed by Elin brawler and now they are trying again with Popo brawler.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    I would comment on the fact that a lot of female KR players play Popori .. nonetheless male elf is also one of popular choices.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    You are going to get male gunner anyways, this game new content is just increase grinding, release old classes as male, and make people suffer with merge and rollbacks
  • MALE GUNNER= ELF MALE
    MALE VALYKYRiE = CASTANIC MALE
  • edited April 18
    I love all of these suggestions [except for whoever suggested another rollback because Hell no, that's a stupid idea]! More male classes needs to happen, especially CASTANIC REAPER. I NEED IT 💢
  • I do agree that more male classes need to happen. It gets kind of creepy to have elins manned by males all over the place.