[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience!

TERA: Reloaded Known Issues / Additional Changes

Comments

• DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon

The Mini-map freeze issue is not listed, but is still there after all this time. Since day 1 to be exact.

I do not wish to hear about any work-around for it because that's just a temp solution and it only works until you enter the next zone where the mini-map freezes and doesn't display your character nor its orientation. I would like to see it fixed permanently.
  • I know it says that "some" PS4 trophies aren't working as intended but its every single trophy for the game.
  • ok please check bg's i lag 90 times in course of 1 min in the match i did in fwc
  • edited April 14
    Lvl 52 atm no lvl 50 throphy will there be a fix or platinum is no longer possible ?
  • I'm really annoyed at all of this. From bugged weapon skins to all the bloody level 10 and up trophies not unlocking for any of my characters.
    I'm not touching this game any more until this is all fixed. Test your patch's, stop breaking the game!
  • (PS4)
    I'm not receiving any trophy for the game, at all.
    I'm almost Level 60 in 2 characters, but i still didn't got the Trophies for Level 30, 40, 50 and all the dungeons i completed so far
  • i'm having only issues on the ps4 version with Elin gunner cause when i equip a weapon skin on her its invisible but when i take it off it comes back visible as the weapon its self but on my other gunners before elin gunner started they actually show and i'm on the pve server on ps4 North America server
  • 1.Rally Bam is unplayable on ps4 NA PVP. We have like 2 fps and so many blue screens.

2. When you fail enchanting on stormcry you get 1% add on enchanting chance. On pc you get 3% for stromcry. Is it intended ? Does BlueHole want to slow down our progression compared to pc ?
  • ThreadmelvinThreadmelvin ✭✭
    edited April 19
    Completed the Golden Labyrinth solo on PS4 and Trophy didn't unlock.

EDIT 19-04-2019: Just wanted to add for info that I went on and completed Akasha(?)Hideout, and reached level sixty, and received no Trophies for either of them. This is on PS4.
  • TYHY5JXWXJTYHY5JXWXJ ✭✭
    edited April 16
    Exipheus wrote: »
    xDCx wrote: »
    Any new on this feedstock change? I just started playing again when this new gunner patch came out. Why can we not break down items we do not want for feedstock?

Feedstock is no longer used for level 65 gear. As a result, old 65 gear can only be converted if +12 or higher Misery, Deathwrack, Ambush, or Oblit, or sold to merchants for gold. At all levels, gear can no longer be dismantled.

To add to cause of crashes, fighting the world boss in Arx Umbra (I can't remember the name) causes the game to freeze permanently upon attacking it.

I been gone a long time but basically if I had went online before this patch I could have dismantled gear/weps on my 8 characters and gotten ALOT of feedstock (that could have been converted to these emblems) but since I didnt I am now [filtered] out of luck ??
    Have I understood it correctly?
    If I have then that sucks hard and I will probably let the game continue on hiatus for awhile.
  • GetShaftedGetShafted ✭✭
    edited April 16
    > @TYHY5JXWXJ said:
    > Exipheus wrote: »
    >
    > xDCx wrote: »
    >
    > Any new on this feedstock change? I just started playing again when this new gunner patch came out. Why can we not break down items we do not want for feedstock?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Feedstock is no longer used for level 65 gear. As a result, old 65 gear can only be converted if +12 or higher Misery, Deathwrack, Ambush, or Oblit, or sold to merchants for gold. At all levels, gear can no longer be dismantled.
    >
    > To add to cause of crashes, fighting the world boss in Arx Umbra (I can't remember the name) causes the game to freeze permanently upon attacking it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I been gone a long time but basically if I had went online before this patch I could have dismantled gear/weps on my 8 characters and gotten ALOT of feedstock (that could have been converted to these emblems) but since I didnt I am now [filtered] out of luck ??
    > Have I understood it correctly?
    > If I have then that sucks hard and I will probably let the game continue on hiatus for awhile.

If you have misery +12 or ambush/deathrack/oblit +12~15 you can convert it over to the new gear and it will have a higher tier than just starting from scratch. The tier of gear and level that it converts to is based on how high it was enchanted.
  • TYHY5JXWXJTYHY5JXWXJ ✭✭
    edited April 16
    Yes I read that unfortunately I never went after ambush when I last played (well I never got any designs and were never any for sale either), only wish I had dismantled all my gear (all masterworked 12+) on 8 charcters since that would have been alot of feedstock (I mean you can dismantle feedstock and other deprecated stuff why remove taht option for gear I cannot understand)
    I however noticed that my server YANA EU is completeley dead from what I can see so I unfortunately no point in beginning the daily grind in this game again unless a server merge happens or something.

Thx for the response anyway :-)
  • Vangaurd rewards are rewarding less gold than before the most recent update. Approx 33% less
  • +12 ambush converts to +0 twistshard idk if that is a bug and the gold cost doesn't look like it has changed much to me.
  • its item level direct ambush will always convert to twist frost start 439 so plus 15 ambush 436 it be cheating if different