[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

So, about those Reset scrolls?

I am not wanting to be pushy or demanding with the reset scrolls, but it's annoying having them take up so much space in my inventory. Are we actually going to be able to sell them soon? I understand tera is always getting the back burner to the other games but it'd be nice to at least have an ETA of when this problems going to be fixed.

Comments

• My thoughts exactly! I've just about run out of room in my Bank ahhhhhh
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    I am not wanting to be pushy or demanding with the reset scrolls, but it's annoying having them take up so much space in my inventory. Are we actually going to be able to sell them soon? I understand tera is always getting the back burner to the other games but it'd be nice to at least have an ETA of when this problems going to be fixed.

They were in your inventory before this patch whats the problem now oh i know you want gold. Well soon just wait.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tera forums at it's finest.
    7ea8022c01d8efc4938af4806db591da1fcb40cd_hq.gif
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made 37 mil in reset scrolls and im not crying but it would be nice to get an eta on them.
  • In the grand scheme of things to worry about, there are a lot more important things than how soon people can sell their damn scrolls. EME is aware of the issue, but they're not going to rush it after what happened last time. When they know, you'll know. No need to create more duplicate threads about this. Thanks...
This discussion has been closed.