[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Anniversary Suggestion's

May is just around the corner, and that means 7 year anniversary! Also, hello everyone tis I, the Liam who isn't really active anymore. ( No wonder I didn't make Player council) Anyways, with the new level 70 path being out and in full swing I thought I may make a few suggestions of events.

1. Double XP Weekend for all level.
2. Double Vanguard rewards and gold *alternating weeks*
3. Double Battleground rewards
4. World monsters that can drop loot
5. Boss Spawn weekend events
6. Ultra Hyper Turbo time
7. 4x Drops in GG/Pit/etc on weekends
8. Art Contest and Writing contest with a chance to maybe win one of the new mounts or maybe some footsteps?

Comments

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Particularly dislike ultra hyper turbo time.
    Believe it also increases server lag.
  • NUT HATCH WEAPON!
  • Particularly dislike ultra hyper turbo time.
    Believe it also increases server lag.

True, but it would be a great benefit to the people trying to level up to 70.
  • JoseMerced wrote: »
    NUT HATCH WEAPON!

I was thinking that may be included in the spring sale, but I am likely wrong.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    No. For EME we need:
    1. Costume
    2. More Costume
    3. Gems Box
    4. And More Costume
    5. New Dragons and more inners box yeah.

EME: I need sell emp dude. f.k u with thats nubs events.

oh... i forgot. Take a new meme cap. Be happy.
  • Kira98 wrote: »
    No. For EME we need:
    1. Custome
    2. More Custome
    3. Gems Box
    4. And More Custome
    5. New Dragons and more inners box yeah.

EME: I need sell emp dude. f.k u with thats nubs events.

oh... i forgot. Take a new meme cap. Be happy.

90% of what you just said makes no sense.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    what's a custome?
  • Melyodis wrote: »
    what's a custome?

Your guess is as good as mine on that.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Same old same old same old. Last year was fun and different, and we didn't have to deal with others. Those big monsters were fun to kill. Something similar to that would be cool. Hoping they are done with the whole spell TERA deal. Leftover letters are no fun.

No doubt they already know what they are going to do as the original suggestion thread was over a month ago.
  • edited April 2019
    KittenLiam wrote: »
    Melyodis wrote: »
    what's a custome?

Your guess is as good as mine on that.
    I think they meant to say costume?
    And speaking of costumes, I think it'd be awesome for EME to make a mens-only costume based on Dakuryon [his robes for the healer classes and his Imperator armor for the rest, with both having a matching Head costume that would resemble his horns. Imperator armor would have his helmet for example] and Lilith's costume & wings for the ladies. Oh, and have Lilith's scythe as a weapon skin. AND make it to where the grind from 65 to 66 and beyond isn't so ... well ... grindy. XD *shot*