[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Where are my Phoenix Loot boxes?

Not that I want to spend money to have a chance at getting a shiny new phoenix for my priest, but I would like to resurrect myself once an hour via the mount power. Please update the store to match the weekly message!

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    > @7T4KX56AXK said:
    > Not that I want to spend money to have a chance at getting a shiny new phoenix for my priest, but I would like to resurrect myself once an hour via the mount power. Please update the store to match the weekly message!

New store items usually come out on Thursday. So that's when they'll most likely be here
  • 7T4KX56AXK wrote: »
    Not that I want to spend money to have a chance at getting a shiny new phoenix for my priest, but I would like to resurrect myself once an hour via the mount power. Please update the store to match the weekly message!

Our delayed shipment of phoenix loot boxes has arrived. We're unpacking them now and they will be available Thursday morning. Sorry for the wait!
  • Outstanding! Thank you Exipheus and Halrath for your responses. Now its time to get a nest and fire extinguisher ready for my new mount.