[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Elite benefits

2»

Comments

• sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    i also would like to know why is it taking so long for elite to be fixed? i think gameforge fixed their's a day or 2 later, its over a week now for us and we still dont have weekly dungeon entry cap fixed yet......and no post on if they're working on it or estimated eta. this should have been treated just as important as the rollback and recieved immediate attention as one person or the other is PAYING for it, be it sub or buying from the ingame store.
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    sanj66 wrote: »
    i also would like to know why is it taking so long for elite to be fixed? i think gameforge fixed their's a day or 2 later, its over a week now for us and we still dont have weekly dungeon entry cap fixed yet......and no post on if they're working on it or estimated eta. this should have been treated just as important as the rollback and recieved immediate attention as one person or the other is PAYING for it, be it sub or buying from the ingame store.

They try to forget about us elite players only promises that at this point mean nothing.
    Just because we have a new PM means nothing I take it he's another one who probally goes to Discord to mouth off instead of answering any one in the forum.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    Dye that can't be traded sure stacks up. How can I ever use 514 of them? YAY got 5 gold talents this morning

imagine you get so much dye and can't even use it on your gear, only fashion coupon costumes or dye-able expensive sh-it. Well there is hope on the horizon, finally i can move on from this game soon. Was hyped for this patch but not any more. Fun and zeal is totally gone from me for this game.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @KXRC9JMW74 said:
    > sanj66 wrote: »
    >
    > i also would like to know why is it taking so long for elite to be fixed? i think gameforge fixed their's a day or 2 later, its over a week now for us and we still dont have weekly dungeon entry cap fixed yet......and no post on if they're working on it or estimated eta. this should have been treated just as important as the rollback and recieved immediate attention as one person or the other is PAYING for it, be it sub or buying from the ingame store.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They try to forget about us elite players only promises that at this point mean nothing.
    > Just because we have a new PM means nothing I take it he's another one who probally goes to Discord to mouth off instead of answering any one in the forum.

Tradeable dye , steady on , don't want to brake the economy by giving any benefit to elite *sarcasm
  • BabitBabit ✭✭
    I've been elite consistently for 2 years~....I still have to buy dyes from broker lmao.

I also rock the Fashionista title with pride don't judge me.
  • I don't know anymore, I am glad I'm just a "filthy casual" when it comes to this game. I don't particularly care what happens to the business model as long as I get to play with the one or two toys I get. (currently likes the flightsuit cause it looks really really nice when in gold) But it is annoying that the elite model became entirely broken, it used to be something I looked forward to events to get a day or two to mess around with, but now it's pretty much crap xD
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems everyone forgot what gives elite it's true value.
    That is the gold drops boost of 100%.
    Specially now that a small sum of gold drops from bams.

Yes, that was a joke.