[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Bugged everything

Seems that all items on new characters are bugged after the first. I don't get my founders mount on my new characters. Don't spend money on this game. their item system is severely limited for what you pay way too much for.

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Just to clarify, do you mean that items aren't able to be claimed from your Account Item Claim?

Edit: I just tried creating a new character on my account, and Terminus (the Founder mount) did appear as a Ride skill automatically. I also took all my founders/collectors items from Account Item Claim and was able to use it on the new character too. So I'm not sure...
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, do you mean that items aren't able to be claimed from your Account Item Claim?

Edit: I just tried creating a new character on my account, and Terminus (the Founder mount) did appear as a Ride skill automatically. I also took all my founders/collectors items from Account Item Claim and was able to use it on the new character too. So I'm not sure...

I had this happen to me once when the items didn't appear. Rebooting the client fixed the problems. ( It could also be that they are an EU player thinking the founders are universal when they are not.)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    dont think they are from the EU as their other thread was about the twitch prime pack the received being bound to only one character
    but i have heard of this type of glitch happening to the odd player before if forum threads in the past
  • Seems that all items on new characters are bugged after the first. I don't get my founders mount on my new characters. Don't spend money on this game. their item system is severely limited for what you pay way too much for.

All you have to do is send in a request to customer support. That would be more constructive than you making these inflammatory statements about the game in a forum.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHY9D7PAHY wrote: »
    Seems that all items on new characters are bugged after the first. I don't get my founders mount on my new characters. Don't spend money on this game. their item system is severely limited for what you pay way too much for.

All you have to do is send in a request to customer support. That would be more constructive than you making these inflammatory statements about the game in a forum.

Sending a ticket to support wouldn't be public.
    Therefore neither constructive nor derogatory.
    However, would be nice if @JackTorment later updated the thread with further information.
    Such as if their issue was solved and how long it took.
    Assuming they had to contact support.
  • Just to clarify, do you mean that items aren't able to be claimed from your Account Item Claim?

I had this happen to me once when the items didn't appear. Rebooting the client fixed the problems. ( It could also be that they are an EU player thinking the founders are universal when they are not.)

good point
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    dont think they are from the EU as their other thread was about the twitch prime pack the received being bound to only one character
    but i have heard of this type of glitch happening to the odd player before if forum threads in the past

There's a way EU players have been tricking the system for the Twitch prime pack but it's an exploit so I won't really dive into it.