[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Outdate wardobre system.

What do you think about the outdated wardrobe system. And how EME loses money from it.

Comments

• I think it's the least of our concerns at the moment, if you want to see how an outfit looks just google it.
  • Piltover wrote: »
    I think it's the least of our concerns at the moment, if you want to see how an outfit looks just google it.

B)
  • edited April 2019
    Piltover wrote: »
    I think it's the least of our concerns at the moment, if you want to see how an outfit looks just google it.

Yeah, but that's stupid. How is it the least of their concerns? The costume shop has been striped for years now and yet the European one functions fine. EME has probably lost thousands of dollars in potential revenue which could have been used to make sure that blunders like that which happened in the most recent patch do not happen again.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piltover wrote: »

Yeah, but that's stupid. How is it the least of their concerns? The costume shop has been striped for years now and yet the European one functions fine. EME has probably lost thousands of dollars in potential revenue which could have been used to make sure that blunders like that which happened in the most recent patch do not happen again.

This fact was brought up many times before.
    EME still did nothing about it.