[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

An Honest Elite Scroll Suggestion

I am not sure if a decision has been made but I suppose I will throw my hat into the ring and say what I think would be an interesting turnout. I saw someone else mention dismantling them into a token shop, and the Anniversary events are about to happen. Why not Create a token shop with some of the anniversary Items that we can exchange our scrolls for? It won't break the economy and I know I'd be happy (Especially with those wings) and I don't think it should be a cheap exchange either. Maybe 500-700 Tokens per item and you'd only get 1 token per scroll.

This is just my idea you could also add in XP Scrolls etc. I am sure others will still say That's not fair and this is just my idea but I hope maybe it'd be considered.

Comments

• Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    I'd rather have gold
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »
    I'd rather have gold

I'd rather have gold
  • Another vote for gold.
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    I'd rather have gold

I'd rather have gold

+1
  • Ray676 wrote: »
    I'd rather have gold

you do understand they plan to make them no more than 100 gold right? They've even stated in discord that they may at most make them 1 gold. Enjoy your 1 gold though I offered an option for those of us who actually pay attention to what EnMasse plans to do and offered something more beneficial. *shrug* But hey, you go enjoy your 1 gold.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    I'd rather have gold

you do understand they plan to make them no more than 100 gold right? They've even stated in discord that they may at most make them 1 gold. Enjoy your 1 gold though I offered an option for those of us who actually pay attention to what EnMasse plans to do and offered something more beneficial. *shrug* But hey, you go enjoy your 1 gold.

for every scroll or just the base scroll price ? so is it 100 or 1 that we should enjoy right as youve put two maybe prices , and 1 gold is still better than 1 token in what would be at your suggestion an expensive token shop which knowing EME it be another broken shop
    if they really wanted to correct a balance at the time then they would let us all open what boxes we had left to get the remaining scrolls
  • You hone
    tisnotme wrote: »
    I'd rather have gold

for every scroll or just the base scroll price ? so is it 100 or 1 that we should enjoy right as youve put two maybe prices , and 1 gold is still better than 1 token in what would be at your suggestion an expensive token shop which knowing EME it be another broken shop
    if they really wanted to correct a balance at the time then they would let us all open what boxes we had left to get the remaining scrolls

If you think 1 gold is better than 1 token then I am just going to have to call you a Troll at this point. You could easily exchange your tokens for tradable items and make gold from that but that would require having a brain and from the looks of it, you kind of lack one of those.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    every bodys fall back calling some one a troll
    You hone

If you think 1 gold is better than 1 token then I am just going to have to call you a Troll at this point. You could easily exchange your tokens for tradable items and make gold from that but that would require having a brain and from the looks of it, you kind of lack one of those.
    if i only stand to make 100 gold out of the scroll then your suggestion will only net me 100 tokens and you suggest that any thing in the shop be 500 to 700 tokens ! so whos trolling ?
    Maybe 500-700 Tokens per item and you'd only get 1 token per scroll.
    and EME being EME nothing in the shop will be tradeable so you wont be making any money there so whos lacking the brain you hone !
    and seeing youve not been here long you wouldnt remember the broken fed bill store that elite had befor let a lone the others along the way as well
    if you want to play these games best you get back in your box
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    and to add
    every one replied to your thread that they would rather the gold but you had to pick me out as trolling
    now thats having a brain
    well noticed
    and to add
    every one replied to your thread that they would rather the gold but you had to pick me out as trolling
    now thats having a brain
    well noticed

I'd rather have cosmetic items than 1 single piece of gold *Shrugs my shoulders* Why are you even in here trolling along with the rest of the drooling basement dwellers don't you have you know..lives? Oh no, wait, of course, you don't.
  • KiymoriKiymori ✭✭
    Gotta love when you bring a logical response to a discussion and the first thing the person does is default to insults.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, i will jump in too

I too would rather have gold. Truth be told, if what you say is true, that scroll prices will be no more than 100 gold, then thats what i feared from the very start: that they will plummet the sell back price into what i call a slap in the face.
    To begin with, the issue and what the rollback was for mainly, was to fix the broken Semi scrolls that you could infinitely convert into tokens, to buy an infinite resource of gold and silver talents.
    Gold was never an issue, and it was never an issue in the past when we had influx of gold introduced into the game (ahem... Elite jewel bags, Federation Gem crates)
    People ranted like they did now, some because they missed on the opportunity to have a slice of the cake, some because of other reasons. Eventually, the amount of gold moving into the game, stabilized, like it always does.

100 gold for what was a 15k scroll is completely worthless if i have to say it in my very unpopular opinion (here comes the people raining negative and trolling critics on me) If at least they would had followed the prices of EU tera, then it would be reasonable, but 100 gold? I cant even get behind the excuse of "NA had more of this scrolls than the other regions, so is justified" Nope, i dont see why EME had to be that radical with the prices of the scrolls. Definitely not happy with this. Next week we are supposed to have more info on the sell back of the scrolls, and hopefully, it will be more than just 100 gold.

On the topic of the shop, IF and only IF the scrolls will have such a radically lowered value from what they originally were worth, then i would rather had a token shop where i could trade my scrolls into something usefull.
    But 500 to 700 tokens for one item, to be honest, is a bit way too expensive (some people dont even have that many scrolls)

If a token shop would be a viable solution, Would rather have stuff with a maximum price of 100 tokens, usefull stuff like potions, the old Strong Bravery pot, some previously unreleased costumes (we know NA have a lot of those in the files and yet they dont release em for unknown reasons) gold and silver talents of course, and even maybe, MAYBE exp scrolls for those who are still grinding to lvl 70.

Thats my input, but well, like everyone else, even if is 100 gold per scroll maximum price, yes, i would rather take the gold.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    and to add
    now thats having a brain
    well noticed

I'd rather have cosmetic items than 1 single piece of gold *Shrugs my shoulders* Why are you even in here trolling along with the rest of the drooling basement dwellers don't you have you know..lives? Oh no, wait, of course, you don't.

so YOU would rather have cosmetics when every one else in this thread wants the gold *Shrugs my shoulders* so at that every one else is a drooling basement dweller !
    and i have no less of a life than you , probably a better one , but , oh no , wait , of course youd just rather resort to throwing insults degrading your own thread and point of view
    and youve read they are talking about offering 100 or 1 gold as youve heard around the place , like to know where this was from as EME dont discuss what they are thinking only what they are doing and thats often rare as well so is this just speculation from others youve heard
    @counterpoint may be time to close this one as the OP is resorting to personal attacks if one doesnt like his suggestion and is prepared to state an opinion
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure if a decision has been made but I suppose I will throw my hat into the ring and say what I think would be an interesting turnout. I saw someone else mention dismantling them into a token shop, and the Anniversary events are about to happen. Why not Create a token shop with some of the anniversary Items that we can exchange our scrolls for? It won't break the economy and I know I'd be happy (Especially with those wings) and I don't think it should be a cheap exchange either. Maybe 500-700 Tokens per item and you'd only get 1 token per scroll.

This is just my idea you could also add in XP Scrolls etc. I am sure others will still say That's not fair and this is just my idea but I hope maybe it'd be considered.

I really love your idea. However, since many of us just have a few scrolls, it would be great if it were something active that we could earn more of to add to what we get from the scrolls. I just don't want to have to turn my scrolls in for consumables. Gold is nice, but I'd rather have the scrolls be worth something than just a waste at 1 gold each or something like that.
    and to add
    now thats having a brain
    well noticed

so YOU would rather have cosmetics when every one else in this thread wants the gold *Shrugs my shoulders* so at that every one else is a drooling basement dweller !
    and i have no less of a life than you , probably a better one , but , oh no , wait , of course youd just rather resort to throwing insults degrading your own thread and point of view
    and youve read they are talking about offering 100 or 1 gold as youve heard around the place , like to know where this was from as EME dont discuss what they are thinking only what they are doing and thats often rare as well so is this just speculation from others youve heard
    @counterpoint may be time to close this one as the OP is resorting to personal attacks if one doesnt like his suggestion and is prepared to state an opinion

And yet It's been said in the official Discord more than once. I'd rather have gold if it's worthwhile but if it's only going to be 1 single gold then it's a rip off and anyone who thinks 1 gold sounds like a reasonable amount is a T-R-O-L-L. And yes @counterpoint lock this because TROLLS have taken over like they take over everything involving NA. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.