[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Make Elite Great Again

Remove Adventure Coins RNG loot box in Tera shop. Add 1200 Adventure Coins to Elite Consumable Box.

Comments

• DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Why stop there, just make it 9000. (:
  • DesuBean wrote: »
    Why stop there, just make it 9000. (:

Because I'm being realistic. They removed reset scrolls so we can no longer run as many dungeons as we used to be able to. Give us 1200 adventure coins so i can run 8 bahaar a day at least.
  • 800 Adventure Coins would allow for 2x Bahaar, which is what the best reset scroll from elite used to give. 1200 would be nice, but might be a bit excessive. Elite should at least allow for 2x Bahaar bare minimum.
  • edited April 2019
    If they were going to do this, why not just raise the cap and the regen rate?

I will say, though, if they are going to have stamina refill on the cash shop, it doesn't make sense to me why they're in an RNG box. I guess maybe it's just to try to hide the real price, but I don't think it has the same "instant gratification" factor that is normally the point of stamina refill items. As I've said before, this game's staff have a real RNG obsession...
  • they do not want to do it but you will not buy adventure coin on the site
  • Technically, Elite already has something like this. 640 more adventure coins per character and a significantly increased refill rate comes out to something like two extra Bahaar runs over a 2 hour play session, more if you play longer.

Not sure if it's worth it though.
  • friend if you think that 680 more coins than those who do not have an elite is worth paying almost 200k in 1 elite
  • > @Kath325 said:
    > friend if you think that 680 more coins than those who do not have an elite is worth paying almost 200k in 1 elite

Are we talking about the monetary value? If so, then are you kidding me? It's absolutely worth it.

2 extra fish crates = 2k gold extra/day after mat costs = 60k over elite period.
    20 extra fish (assume 150g fish) = 3k gold/day = 90k over elite period
    15 emp at 1:90 = 1350g / day = 40k over elite period.

That's 190k already, the price people sell elite at. That doesn't account for the extra coins AND coin regen, the (admittedly paltry) gifts/day and other stuff.

I don't even disagree with adding more to the value. I'm just saying that coins might not be the way to do it. Buy saying that elite isn't worth the 190k is kinda silly.
  • Elite lost the two biggest reasons people were willing to buy it. It lost the free broker listings, and it lost the additional dungeon runs. There has been 0 compensation for these losses.
  • edited April 2019
    whoops wrong thread
  • MarkDRx wrote: »
    Elite lost the two biggest reasons people were willing to buy it. It lost the free broker listings, and it lost the additional dungeon runs. There has been 0 compensation for these losses.

As was pointed out, it's that the compensation isn't enough. Elite do get more coins and faster-regen coins + double weekly entry cap (so they do still have more dungeon runs), and they do still have a lower listing fee than non-Elite. They also added things like the 1-hr rapid XP scroll, permanent item XP boost, 100% item XP boost scrolls, etc. So like... there were a bunch of changes made to "compensate" for this change. People just don't think it's enough.