[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Comments

  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    because they dont like cute elin cat :3

    they prefer cute elin bunny :3
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    The amount of runs u have doesn`t really matter, if you die 3 times in a row it is your fault. I`m not saying i agree with them, but i can see why they would do it. Coming here to show their names won`t do you any better since counterpoint will come here and lock your post.
  • The only thing you can do is find a group of equally frustrated players and work together in dungeons. People in today's age, not just this game, but in general... have the patience span of a flea, and are incapable of allowing the learning curve for the average player. Now... it depends on your role, if you're a healer, you should definitely be the last to die, not the first, and if you're a tank then you'll definitely get everyone else killed. If dps, I understand your vexation. To be equally fair though, managing ones limitations and accounting for them is your responsibility when you queue for a dungeon, because everyone has varying issues with internet/latency/whatever else under the sun. So I understand your plight, but you should also make steps to fix the issues you yourself recognize. (people develop a bit of foresight after much practice)
  • CuteElinCatCuteElinCat ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Aluh wrote: »
    The amount of runs u have doesn`t really matter, if you die 3 times in a row it is your fault. I`m not saying i agree with them, but i can see why they would do it. Coming here to show their names won`t do you any better since counterpoint will come here and lock your post.

    You're one of those toxic people
    everyone might have a bad run.
    And I haven't mentioned 1 death was a dps sniped me with laser, the other death was boss turned and kded me because lancer lost aggro.
    Show me your ign and let me moongourd you,
    let's see if they actually kicked you after you died 3 times ?
  • Lilienette wrote: »
    The only thing you can do is find a group of equally frustrated players and work together in dungeons. People in today's age, not just this game, but in general... have the patience span of a flea, and are incapable of allowing the learning curve for the average player. Now... it depends on your role, if you're a healer, you should definitely be the last to die, not the first, and if you're a tank then you'll definitely get everyone else killed. If dps, I understand your vexation. To be equally fair though, managing ones limitations and accounting for them is your responsibility when you queue for a dungeon, because everyone has varying issues with internet/latency/whatever else under the sun. So I understand your plight, but you should also make steps to fix the issues you yourself recognize. (people develop a bit of foresight after much practice)

    Thank you, I have friends to play with.
    but I joined LFG casually since it's faster
    And I know how to play this game as a healer or tank
  • [mod edit: removed screenshots containing callouts]

    Hi, I'm Tomis from Velika/TR
    I've played tera for 2 years and a half, and I've never seen players like this
    I recently came back to this game
    I joined a random AANM LFG after work
    My pc was laggy and I died 3 times in 2 min, and team wiped
    I had 280+ AAHM runs, so this dungeon is not an issue for me
    but they instantly kicked me after the first try.
    Like I've seen people talking [filtered] after the 1st boss,
    but kicking after 1st try is really BM

    So here is your problem. If people have an AANM LFG Up then chances are they are looking for skilled players. Just because you have 280+ runs, does not mean you are good. I have 200+ CS runs on all my characters combined but I'm still pretty bad at CS. If you want to do a casual run where dying does not matter then join a guild who will do casual runs. Most LFG are older elitist players who are doing runs for loot and XP and they want fast experienced runs. I die a lot in AA myself, that's why I won't run with anyone who isn't a guild member or a friend of our guild. I'm sorry it happened to you, and I am sure you re going to say I am one of those Toxic players, when in truth I am just trying to help you understand why it happened.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    One group kicking you isn't enough evidence to declare the entire community toxic, IMO
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Aluh wrote: »
    The amount of runs u have doesn`t really matter, if you die 3 times in a row it is your fault. I`m not saying i agree with them, but i can see why they would do it. Coming here to show their names won`t do you any better since counterpoint will come here and lock your post.

    You're one of those toxic people
    everyone might have a bad run.
    And I haven't mentioned 1 death was a dps sniped me with laser, the other death was boss turned and kded me because lancer lost aggro.
    Show me your ign and let me moongourd you,
    let's see if they actually kicked you after you died 3 times ?

    sorry but if you think their comment was toxic when they commented that what happened to you shouldn't have and was handled wrong , even tho they can see why it happened , but Aluh's comment wasn't toxic unlike the reply you gave

    i my self (coupled with my fantastic 300 ping due to where i am) wouldn't call my self the best of players so ive ended up running with the same groups of people rather than instances matching
    glad to hear you may have some friends to run with , but other wise if you can find a group how you mesh well with (like i was luck to) so you wont have to have the toxicness in runs
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    Aluh wrote: »
    The amount of runs u have doesn`t really matter, if you die 3 times in a row it is your fault. I`m not saying i agree with them, but i can see why they would do it. Coming here to show their names won`t do you any better since counterpoint will come here and lock your post.

    You're one of those toxic people
    everyone might have a bad run.
    And I haven't mentioned 1 death was a dps sniped me with laser, the other death was boss turned and kded me because lancer lost aggro.
    Show me your ign and let me moongourd you,
    let's see if they actually kicked you after you died 3 times ?

    sorry but if you think their comment was toxic when they commented that what happened to you shouldn't have and was handled wrong , even tho they can see why it happened , but Aluh's comment wasn't toxic unlike the reply you gave

    i my self (coupled with my fantastic 300 ping due to where i am) wouldn't call my self the best of players so ive ended up running with the same groups of people rather than instances matching
    glad to hear you may have some friends to run with , but other wise if you can find a group how you mesh well with (like i was luck to) so you wont have to have the toxicness in runs

    Considering our spat earlier, I can't believe I actually agree with you on this one. Aluh was not being toxic in the least on this one, I think in this case CuteElinCat is going to call anyone offering them advise on why it happened a Toxic player, rather we're being Toxic or not.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    [
    Aluh wrote: »
    The amount of runs u have doesn`t really matter, if you die 3 times in a row it is your fault. I`m not saying i agree with them, but i can see why they would do it. Coming here to show their names won`t do you any better since counterpoint will come here and lock your post.

    You're one of those toxic people
    everyone might have a bad run.
    And I haven't mentioned 1 death was a dps sniped me with laser, the other death was boss turned and kded me because lancer lost aggro.
    Show me your ign and let me moongourd you,
    let's see if they actually kicked you after you died 3 times ?

    Go on search for Doakebi
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Basically you're entitled to not get kicked despite repeated screw-ups :o
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Lilienette wrote: »
    The only thing you can do is find a group of equally frustrated players and work together in dungeons. People in today's age, not just this game, but in general... have the patience span of a flea, and are incapable of allowing the learning curve for the average player. Now... it depends on your role, if you're a healer, you should definitely be the last to die, not the first, and if you're a tank then you'll definitely get everyone else killed. If dps, I understand your vexation. To be equally fair though, managing ones limitations and accounting for them is your responsibility when you queue for a dungeon, because everyone has varying issues with internet/latency/whatever else under the sun. So I understand your plight, but you should also make steps to fix the issues you yourself recognize. (people develop a bit of foresight after much practice)

    Thank you, I have friends to play with.
    but I joined LFG casually since it's faster
    And I know how to play this game as a healer or tank

    I totally get your point and you have every right to be upset. However, people that run dungeons want to be able to finish the run and that it tough when someone is literally trying to force the team to teach them the dungeon.

    If you'd like to learn the dungeon, my suggestion would be to first watch videos about the dungeon. Get a feel for the bosses and their attacks. Then, maybe get a team together of other players that want to learn the dungeon. Until you learn the dungeon well, you'll have that same reaction from any team, which is why most of us don't run dungeons. Just put yourself in their shoes, because I guarantee you that once you learn the dungeon, a newbie causing your team to wipe will make you mad enough to kick them as well.

    This is why it would be great if Tera dungeons were fitted with level depending on the size of the party. Not only would that help smaller teams wanting to learn the dungeon, it would allow people to solo a dungeon without wiping right away. Just imagine people not having to post LFG's all day trying to fill parties. Oh, what a wonderful world that would be.
This discussion has been closed.