Anniversary Event Feedback

Anyone have a photo of the Lucky Seven Uniform?

Also, don't forget to watch your Accumulated Login Event under Events.

I might actually end up doing dungeons for this. Sorry to anyone that gets me in their party.

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Thanks for the cute footsteps and label box from the accumulated event! Cool rewards for sure!

Both anniv footsteps are only 10 tokens. I can finally get ice for my main. Thanks for making the anniversary footsteps so affordable.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for an exp event for those of us at 65+. At least this year's anniversary on paper looks way way better than the previous two years.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Ray676 wrote: »
    At least this year's anniversary on paper looks way way better than the previous two years.

Definitely. Play the game, get exclusive loot. Good stuff.

2017 looked to be thrown together at the last minute (after tons of outright begging from us) and 2018 had the odd choice of coinciding with the AoT event (which might be why the anniversary event itself was so lackluster).
  • PsindaraPsindara
    edited May 1
    Christin wrote: »
    Anyone have a photo of the Lucky Seven Uniform?

Also, don't forget to watch your Accumulated Login Event under Events.

I might actually end up doing dungeons for this. Sorry to anyone that gets me in their party.

My friend opened the Lucky Seven costume box & it's basically the HYDRATH costume but vivid blue: https://imgur.com/vfFYNV0
  • Thanks for the feedback so far, I'd definitely like to hear more as the anniversary month continues. We have a lot of stuff still to come!
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Any chance we'll get a sneak peek at the Anniversary stuff that will be added on the 7th?
  • GiovanieGiovanie ✭✭
    So far i'm really loving this event, I was finally able to get some footsteps for my chars and didn't have to pay so much gold or cash for them. There is only one thing i'm still confused about is the mob hunt I've been searching for 5 hrs and many people are saying different times but i could have just missed it thanks for the awesome event!
  • edited May 1
    Giovanie wrote: »
    There is only one thing i'm still confused about is the mob hunt I've been searching for 5 hrs and many people are saying different times but i could have just missed it thanks for the awesome event!

Mob hunt starts at 1pm PDT, so in 35 minutes from now. We're discussing it a bit more in this thread.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Well,for me the anniversary event so far is not good,on the celebration toekns there is the footsteps ice/fire and its the only nice thing there.. the costumes are [filtered] and there almost nothing there at all(i saw that there will be added more things on 7th may and the announced stuff to be added are [filtered] too on my opinion),now about the Terrons:Slow Spawn Rate(hard to find),and [filtered] drops i must say killed some and it gave me the bling token,Friendly feast -_- why not feast?,bravery potion -_-,uncommon/rare noctenium elixir(why not superior), and thats pretty much what i got from almost every terron i kill even when i killed more rare mongos(uncommon,rare) , i will wait for the weekends double drops.. ty.
  • LilienetteLilienette ✭✭
    I feel like I replied to this, or a similar feed and that part went poof... *thinking* I remember the events that only gave jadeheart o_o... i hate jadeheart with a burning passion along with every other mount that shares its running style. But i was getting off topic.Anyways, free items are better than NO items in my book. I feel like having slightly rarer items added for an increase in tokens would be awesome, but that's just my two cents :P
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    I love costumes, but I'm already burned out by Hydrath and don't really care about blue versus red (I still like the red better). However, since I don't know what the Anniversary steps will look like or how much they will cost, I am somewhat in limbo.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the event, positive side

Negative side, how comes there is an EME reply here, and not here ?
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I like the event, positive side

Negative side, how comes there is an EME reply here, and not here ?

What's to say? People are venting, not asking questions.

Since the bling king footsteps were so easy to get, I think I will go for the blue hydraths. At least I'll get on a couple alts.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see Hidden Weapon Sheaths and Transparent Masks added somehow. It's completely unreasonable that it's so hard to get these items when every character should be getting a set of them as soon as they're created.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »
    I'd love to see Hidden Weapon Sheaths and Transparent Masks added somehow. It's completely unreasonable that it's so hard to get these items when every character should be getting a set of them as soon as they're created.

I would like to see them to. TBH