reset scroll prices

Comments

• Xenoverse wrote: »
    You must be joking, right? You sit on this so called problem on 2-3 weeks and come up with this???
    Piercing our eyes with those numbers? It is like nothing compared to eu or other regions. From 15.000 gold to 200 gold. Brilliant.....

Better make them tokens and exchange for entry points or whatsoever called this new s..t.

I will happily take the 200 gold at this point considering it was originally only going to be 1 gold/
  • toofaceddivatoofaceddiva ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Xenoverse wrote: »
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Is this a joke, why must NA tera always be so stingy.

hahahaha, just check out the anniversary "events" planned for us. Recycled anniversary stuffs, lame dungeon highlights, oh and only on weekends,and the best part.... those stuff you can earn by playing hours and hours mostly temporary.
    So do not get your hopes up about they will satisfy us by this event

Tera EU is doing the same event's so how about you don't pull that BS. Just stop it honestly I am Really glad to see what NA is doing and FREE Mounts.
  • edited May 2019
    Can you seriously consider that we were able to get x20 up to x40 or even x100 more scrolls than Europe?

When you account for the entire economy, it's very possible. The amount of people who opened hundreds (and some cases thousands) of consumable boxes in the weeks before the patch, and so had thousands of scrolls to sell, will add up much quicker than those who happened to buy scrolls with rep in EU but never used them, or otherwise had them laying around from events (etc.).

But even if it weren't the case (as I went on to explain) the Elite scrolls can't be worth so much that the people who weren't told to open their boxes (but still paid for Elite, and now had them retroactively changed without notice) will be upset. Both factors are important.

And the truly game breaking things are not some mere scrolls that cost from 3g up to 200g but things like the last jackpot event where players could get tens of thousands of talents by simply buying keys from the broker/cash shop during the event and opening boxes afterwards.

Nah, statistically speaking (on the whole) it's not. To the individual who wins the jackpots it's a big boost, but over the course of the entire economy the percentage of people who will win jackpots are very few. The impact of the outstanding scrolls is much higher overall.

Personally I don't really like strongbox jackpots, as I think it's better for the boxes to have a fair value all the time, but it's obviously seen as being better for the bottom line...
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    The fact that some people hoarded hundreds (me) or even thousands of these scrolls just means they really didn't have a lot of value to them. Saving some would be one thing, but hundreds, or thousands? Considering their use, if people had found them valuable, they would have used them more. I don't understand why people suddenly expect to get rich off items they previously treated as being pretty worthless.

Like I said before, free gold is free gold. If you're offended by how much gold you're getting, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. PM me and I'll tell you which characters to send it to.
  • This is an insult and last straw for me as a Beta tester and Founder and I suspect many others feel the same way. This is not the game I paid for all those years ago. I have cancelled my Elite already!
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    TJKat wrote: »
    The fact that some people hoarded hundreds (me) or even thousands of these scrolls just means they really didn't have a lot of value to them. Saving some would be one thing, but hundreds, or thousands? Considering their use, if people had found them valuable, they would have used them more. I don't understand why people suddenly expect to get rich off items they previously treated as being pretty worthless.

Like I said before, free gold is free gold. If you're offended by how much gold you're getting, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. PM me and I'll tell you which characters to send it to.

Oh, so its good to get hundreds of millions from the cash shop jewel crates but not because people got a little compensation from what they have spent in the game... what an hipocrisy.
    This is an insult and last straw for me as a Beta tester and Founder and I suspect many others feel the same way. This is not the game I paid for all those years ago. I have cancelled my Elite already!

At least you cancel it and stop feeding a game that wont value the money and time you have put on them, I can't because I have Elite active until Jan 2020... sadly.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    EJECWCWG55 wrote: »
    Oh, so its good to get hundreds of millions from the cash shop jewel crates but not because people got a little compensation from what they have spent in the game... what an hipocrisy.

I find this funny too. People made a huge deal of the Elite Jewel Bags when they were first introduced

Back then, getting a diamond, 10k worth of gold, was huge. It was part of the Monthly gift that Elite used to give.
    Players complained about it, that it was P2W and stuff, and so EME removed it.

Now, they are back you know? concealed in the form of the Federation Jewel Crates, which im sure a lot of people that come here to complain about gold being injected into the game, had bought them at some point.

You think those thousands of rubies you get while trying to get a diamond jackpot from those crates, doesnt add up to a hefty sum of gold?

One way or the other, its been fine so far, gold has come and gone, market didnt suffer at all after the very first days when hype was big and ppl were inflating the prices, it just took a few days for everything to be stable again.

But now that we face the same situation, people complained again, and this time we got the short straw. Ok, sure, millions of gold being introduced into the game may not had been too good, but then drastically reducing the prices of the scrolls to such an insulting amount?

And EME havent answered yet here, but they do answer to the thread with positive feedback about the 7th anniversary event. Is like they are picking which thread to answer and seeing that this thread is rapidly getting attention, and we approach faster the date when we can sell the scrolls, im afraid EME wont do anything about it until after the maintenance.

Honestly, this is one of the worst moves i have seen EME do, and i been here since the closed beta, truly a shame.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Most of my scroll came from locked strongboxes and some from elite being opened over a couple year span, I was getting tons of em, figured I would save the for later. These came from real money being spent. Then to my surprise I made 24 million gold off the selling of scrolls to a merchant, only to be rolled back. Honestly is it only NA that rolls back [filtered] like that?

Now we get to sell them for an insulting amount, truly a dumb move by eme.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

Umm... do you even know what hypocrisy means? People buy gem crates specifically expecting to get gold from them. Did you pay for elite with the expectation that someday items of little value would become obsolete and you would be able to sell them for ludicrous amounts of gold? You're comparing apples and oranges here.
  • edited May 2019
    TJKat wrote: »

Umm... do you even know what hypocrisy means? People buy gem crates specifically expecting to get gold from them. Did you pay for elite with the expectation that someday items of little value would become obsolete and you would be able to sell them for ludicrous amounts of gold? You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Yup, the reset scrolls were meant to be used for resetting dungeons, not for hoarding and eventually cashing out. The fact they have any trade value is a gesture, but it's not compensation for anything. Otherwise, again, the people who most deserve compensation are those whose unopened Elite boxes were retroactively changed to be less "valuable" without warning. That's why the prices are more than nothing, but not enough to write home about.

They set these prices knowing that some people would be upset -- particularly those who thought they "won the lottery" before and now find out they're getting a "consolation prize." But the new prices were set this way for a reason even knowing some people would be mad. I'd love for them to respond here for those who don't believe my saying so... but, no matter what, they can't let people majorly cash-in on these scrolls.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Just saying, but you have to be INCREDIBLY bad at math to want to open gem crates for gold lol

Also I don't think many people realize just how much gold was put into the game with the original prices (think TENS of BILLIONS). The "market" would not stabilize. This is not an opinion, this is a fact. I'll miss getting 250+ mil an hour though :S
  • OurlordOurlord ✭✭
    Europe:

Alpha Instance Reset Scroll 1000 Can only be sold for gold
    Beta Instance Reset Scroll 1250 Can only be sold for gold
    Gamma Instance Reset Scroll 1500 Can only be sold for gold
    Delta Instance Reset Scroll 1750 Can only be sold for gold
    Epsilon Instance Reset Scroll 2000 Can only be sold for gold
    Zeta Instance Reset Scroll 2250 Can only be sold for gold
    Eta Instance Reset Scroll 2500 Can only be sold for gold

North America:

Alpha Instance Reset Scroll..................3 Gold
    Beta Instance Reset Scroll....................15 Gold
    Gamma Instance Reset Scroll...............30 Gold
    Delta Instance Reset Scroll...................50 Gold
    Epsilon Instance Reset Scroll................85 Gold
    Zeta Instance Reset Scroll.....................110 Gold
    Eta Instance Reset Scroll.......................200 Gold

It is completely unbelievable to see that most of the scrolls are below 5% reaching even 1% or less compared to Europe as if we were able to get 100/1 up to even 200/1 more scrolls than Europe.

This is not a realistic price.

Can you reconsider?

Is that really is the value of resets scrolls??? in NA?????????
  • Ourlord wrote: »
    Europe:

Alpha Instance Reset Scroll 1000 Can only be sold for gold
    Beta Instance Reset Scroll 1250 Can only be sold for gold
    Gamma Instance Reset Scroll 1500 Can only be sold for gold
    Delta Instance Reset Scroll 1750 Can only be sold for gold
    Epsilon Instance Reset Scroll 2000 Can only be sold for gold
    Zeta Instance Reset Scroll 2250 Can only be sold for gold
    Eta Instance Reset Scroll 2500 Can only be sold for gold

North America:

Alpha Instance Reset Scroll..................3 Gold
    Beta Instance Reset Scroll....................15 Gold
    Gamma Instance Reset Scroll...............30 Gold
    Delta Instance Reset Scroll...................50 Gold
    Epsilon Instance Reset Scroll................85 Gold
    Zeta Instance Reset Scroll.....................110 Gold
    Eta Instance Reset Scroll.......................200 Gold

It is completely unbelievable to see that most of the scrolls are below 5% reaching even 1% or less compared to Europe as if we were able to get 100/1 up to even 200/1 more scrolls than Europe.

This is not a realistic price.

Can you reconsider?

Is that really is the value of resets scrolls??? in NA?????????

Yes