reset scroll prices

1235»

Comments

• LaemieLaemie ✭✭✭
    edited May 2
    This would have been so simple if they werent so obsessed with making cash with their new system, right?

They (BHS and EME) could have just you know, made these scroll dismantlable into "personal" coins which er... somewhat serves its original purpose? And make ELite box give coins so everyone is happy both ppl who have opened their boxes and the ones that didnt and the economy is untouched.

But yeah :shrug: I guess they rather have this blown up and stinks forever just for the sake of making money out of this abomination of a system instead of pleasing their customers. Feels weird.
  • Laemie wrote: »
    This would have been so simple if they werent so obsessed with making cash with their new system, right?

They (BHS and EME) could have just you know, made these scroll dismantlable into coins which er... somewhat serves its original purpose? And make ELite box give coins so everyone is happy both ppl who have opened their boxes and the ones that didnt.

But yeah :shrug:

FWIW, this is what I was hoping for too. My understanding is that the only regions that did this were those that were originally selling their reset scrolls directly on the cash shop (which was J-TERA, and at least one of the scrolls on K-TERA, it seems like). It's too bad. :/
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    EJECWCWG55 wrote: »
    Oh, so its good to get hundreds of millions from the cash shop jewel crates but not because people got a little compensation from what they have spent in the game... what an hipocrisy.

I find this funny too. People made a huge deal of the Elite Jewel Bags when they were first introduced

Back then, getting a diamond, 10k worth of gold, was huge. It was part of the Monthly gift that Elite used to give.
    Players complained about it, that it was P2W and stuff, and so EME removed it.

Now, they are back you know? concealed in the form of the Federation Jewel Crates, which im sure a lot of people that come here to complain about gold being injected into the game, had bought them at some point.

You think those thousands of rubies you get while trying to get a diamond jackpot from those crates, doesnt add up to a hefty sum of gold?

One way or the other, its been fine so far, gold has come and gone, market didnt suffer at all after the very first days when hype was big and ppl were inflating the prices, it just took a few days for everything to be stable again.

But now that we face the same situation, people complained again, and this time we got the short straw. Ok, sure, millions of gold being introduced into the game may not had been too good, but then drastically reducing the prices of the scrolls to such an insulting amount?

And EME havent answered yet here, but they do answer to the thread with positive feedback about the 7th anniversary event. Is like they are picking which thread to answer and seeing that this thread is rapidly getting attention, and we approach faster the date when we can sell the scrolls, im afraid EME wont do anything about it until after the maintenance.

Honestly, this is one of the worst moves i have seen EME do, and i been here since the closed beta, truly a shame.

Those are from the cash shop.
    Allegedly breaking the economy doesn't matter if the company has profit.

Scroll sell prices were undeniably high for our region.
    They did required an adjustment.
    Unfortunately, seems EME is incapable of finding a middle ground.

Regarding EME replies to the thread.
    At most it will receive a:
    "Thank you for the feedback, etc"
  • Well it's EME.
    What you waiting?

They want to you spend money in keys or federation create in the mEME store.
    Just grab your 3g for play 5 years and be happy.
  • AlastanaAlastana ✭✭
    i mean from the last messup i went from 10k gold to 9m so i can live with this i suppose
  • Just make reset scrolls be dismantled to coins i guess. This new coin system is a**.