[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

To the scared/Unsure Players

Hello, I've noticed a lot of people lately saying Tera is Toxic, or full of Elitists. Yes, there are a lot of cruel and mean players and I know I am a bit of a [filtered] myself but I want players to know there are some good and helpful people out there still. There are players who will do runs with you, who will help you become better if you let them help you without being hurt by what they say. So I invite all players who may be feeling a little resentful toward the game, to come back and join us. I will happily do BGS and Dungeons with you and even help craft mats you may need.

I play on The Velika server but could make an alt on the PVP server to do some leveling if needed. My guild is pretty full but I am sure I could get my guild members on board with helping in learning runs. Just drop your IGN name or Direct Message me here if you are interested. This is open to everyone who is interested in meeting new friends. Now, I am not the best player I am not in the best gear but I will do my best to make you feel welcomed.

Comments

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, reminder, TERA is an MMO.
    Behind every character there is a human being.
    You'll meet all kinds of people.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I've noticed a lot of people lately saying Tera is Toxic, or full of Elitists. Yes, there are a lot of cruel and mean players and I know I am a bit of a [filtered] myself but I want players to know there are some good and helpful people out there still. There are players who will do runs with you, who will help you become better if you let them help you without being hurt by what they say. So I invite all players who may be feeling a little resentful toward the game, to come back and join us. I will happily do BGS and Dungeons with you and even help craft mats you may need.

I play on The Velika server but could make an alt on the PVP server to do some leveling if needed. My guild is pretty full but I am sure I could get my guild members on board with helping in learning runs. Just drop your IGN name or Direct Message me here if you are interested. This is open to everyone who is interested in meeting new friends. Now, I am not the best player I am not in the best gear but I will do my best to make you feel welcomed.

That is really nice of you to offer. I know there are a lot of people that haven't done the dungeons in a long time.
  • AlastanaAlastana ✭✭
    the way the community is now is only those who were toxic have remained. Those of us that are nice get beat on by the toxic players daily but we do still exist.
  • just dont come to Tera for PVP. the PVP is all toxic elitists who deserve to die off.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Ive been doing KC all day and no one has yelled at me yet, so there is hope. This event has really helped me overcome my fears of KC at least. Getting the gear on my alts upgraded bit by bit, so that's cool.
  • Christin wrote: »
    Ive been doing KC all day and no one has yelled at me yet, so there is hope. This event has really helped me overcome my fears of KC at least. Getting the gear on my alts upgraded bit by bit, so that's cool.

I only had one issue in KC when I was playing healer ( which I never do I dps main) and our tank thought it'd be funny to take his gear off and die. Was a real champ that guy lol.
  • 39HATFDXLY39HATFDXLY ✭✭
    i have both full pve gear (HO+ethereal) and PVP gear near maxed out harmonic / signature innerwear / grade 4 brooch and I try not to be toxic at all, I need to gear my alts too so the more who play tera bgs and pve the better lol
  • LilienetteLilienette ✭✭
    posts like this and the "favorite place in tera" make me happy :)
  • I gave up PvP and PvE a long time ago for the calling of the fish.

The fish don't yell at you when you fail.

The fish don't require you to have a certain ilvl to participate.

And the fish do not discriminate, all are welcome to join the way of the fish.

BONUS: The fish do not become obsolete and replaced by new BiS gear a few months later. Why do anything but fish?