Shape Changers?

Are these still available? I looked in the Tera Store and checked the brokerage to no avail.

Answers

• Thighs and height shape changers are 100 fashion coupons each (permanent ). Still for sale, as I just checked.
  • Well of course they are still for sale in the FC shop.
    But Fashion Coupons no longer drop anywhere. The terrible idea to make them a pay thing was the dumbest thing I've seen on here.
    You take away something that we could actually farm for and make it into another cash shop thing...... As if everything else wasn't already locked to that. Way to go. I'm wondering if they are gonna do this with talents next.
    But Fashion Coupons no longer drop anywhere. The terrible idea to make them a pay thing was the dumbest thing I've seen on here.
    You take away something that we could actually farm for and make it into another cash shop thing...... As if everything else wasn't already locked to that. Way to go. I'm wondering if they are gonna do this with talents next.

You do understand the removal of the coupons was not intentional, and that it should be fixed on Tuesday. The reason for this change is most likely because NA was given EU's patch, and EU never had Fashion coupons dropping. Based on what Rox has said Fashion coupons and locked box's should drop again starting Tuesday with the new patch.

Do your research before you start corking off about EnMasse making something pay only when it was an error.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well of course they are still for sale in the FC shop.

You do understand the removal of the coupons was not intentional, and that it should be fixed on Tuesday. The reason for this change is most likely because NA was given EU's patch, and EU never had Fashion coupons dropping. Based on what Rox has said Fashion coupons and locked box's should drop again starting Tuesday with the new patch.

Do your research before you start corking off about EnMasse making something pay only when it was an error.

Believe you meant they should join EME's discord?
    Since EME isn't active at the forums.

Had a lock box and 10 fashion coupons drop for me today.