Do they still change costumes for race-change players?

Was wondering, interested in possibly race-changing to elin if I can get my costumes race changed as well by support?

Comments

• Probably yes, just send a ticket asking for it, 3 of my friends did it recently and got the request accepted.
  • I recently race-changed and was told by a GM that they can do it once per calendar year.
  • Yes, as I understand it, you can race-change up to 20 items at a time, but they only do it for each account once per year. So it would be a good idea to batch up all your change requests at once, rather than just doing it for one single thing (unless you're sure that one thing is all you'll need for the year).
  • YeehawYeehaw ✭✭
    Yes, as I understand it, you can race-change up to 20 items at a time, but they only do it for each account once per year. So it would be a good idea to batch up all your change requests at once, rather than just doing it for one single thing (unless you're sure that one thing is all you'll need for the year).

They won't rebind the characters to your main, correct? The only option they will do is race-changing costumes binded to the character you need
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeehaw wrote: »
    Yes, as I understand it, you can race-change up to 20 items at a time, but they only do it for each account once per year. So it would be a good idea to batch up all your change requests at once, rather than just doing it for one single thing (unless you're sure that one thing is all you'll need for the year).

They won't rebind the characters to your main, correct? The only option they will do is race-changing costumes binded to the character you need

They can unbind and rebind items to your desired character.
  • YeehawYeehaw ✭✭

Really? I had done the "Mulligan Request" a few months ago, which is similar to what you guys are talking about, but I'm hoping this is a seperate request. Because I have some items I would like to be rebinded to my desired character.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? I had done the "Mulligan Request" a few months ago, which is similar to what you guys are talking about, but I'm hoping this is a seperate request. Because I have some items I would like to be rebinded to my desired character.

Recommend writing a support ticket with a detailed explanation of your request.
  • Yeehaw wrote: »

I suspect it might be treated as the same "mulligan request", so you might not be eligible again until next year, but I guess there's no harm in asking.