[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Companion list size is too small!

Some of my characters have more than 10 pets. Dont we deserve to have all our old pets bought with gold/emp/achievements reistered in new (and ugly uncomfortable) interface?

Comments

• I agree that everyone should have the option to preserve their legacy pets "as is" if they want.

It looks like their idea is that pets as we've known them until now are basically just "fodder" for companions, so I think they were thinking that people with a lot of pets would level them and then sacrifice them (transferring their skills) in the hopes of getting a good companion. But, I do think there should probably have been a "I don't care about companions, just leave my pets" option.
  • YonhaYonha
    Yep in same situation 12 pets and now i can not have them all. Big slap on face for us who bought emp and collect pets.
  • PantyjackPantyjack ✭✭
    I had 40 pets and even after putting 10 of them into the pet window,
    I still have 30 slots being taken up in my inventory ecks dee
    pls send help
  • LanetaLaneta ✭✭
    Yes, the inventory space! We cant even bank them!
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    Laneta wrote: »
    Yes, the inventory space! We cant even bank them!

u can shove them into your pet bank
  • LordMurasamaLordMurasama ✭✭✭
    At minimum, there should've been a mechanism to allow unregistering a pet that has been added (this is honestly one of the WORST designed pet UI's I've encountered) since yes, I was one of those who had a lot of cosmetic (from achievements) and functional pets that I began re-adding (on my main) and hit the limit. So my only recourse now is to combine and lose in the process, some of those legacy pets just to get my gathering and looting one registered... seriously... And unfortunately, none of the functional pets I have had extra inventory slots for the new "Special Storage" option which can be used to store them.

New launcher and (hopefully) actual test servers so that we can actually flail arms/legs/scream at the top of our lungs in hopes of getting enough attention beforehand (yes, I also know realistically that often times nothing actually gets fixed) since I don't want to have to bother wasting time downloading another regions version just to try things out to find these sort of gotchas (honestly shouldn't have to go down those sort of ratholes to begin with).
  • edited May 7
    New launcher and (hopefully) actual test servers so that we can actually flail arms/legs/scream at the top of our lungs in hopes of getting enough attention beforehand (yes, I also know realistically that often times nothing actually gets fixed) since I don't want to have to bother wasting time downloading another regions version just to try things out to find these sort of gotchas (honestly shouldn't have to go down those sort of ratholes to begin with).

Well the problem with this particular thing is that all other regions in the world already got it this way. So even if people threw a fit on our test server, it's basically impossible that BHS would change the way the system works just because our region asks for it (and even if they did change it in K-TERA, it'd most likely take ~4 months until we got it here).

If we do get a test server, unfortunately, I think people will have to understand pretty clearly that the scope would be to test publisher issues (e.g. things like localization issues, merchant issues, things that are broken in our region in particular), and not developer issues. To get feedback on those kinds of developer issues, BHS would need a test server in Korea.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    Is their any way to remove pets from the companion? Any way at all?

I put Bubba in there and Rainy and all as I thought it was unlimited. Where tf is the information on this or warning? Can't EME give us any kind of heads up on any of this? No, you just gotta scroll through patch notes and go to Gameforge or KTera as they are the only ones with their stuff together. Really? I can buy expansions, but wtf do I do with all these junk pets that I never cared about ever. Ugh!
  • Christin wrote: »

I think the idea is to combine/evolve them. It is very roughly outlined in the patch notes, but I do think they should make a full guide for it.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »

I think the idea is to combine/evolve them. It is very roughly outlined in the patch notes, but I do think they should make a full guide for it.

OMG I know right. Everyone in chat is typing all of this stuff, but I don't want to do anything until I know what is really going on. I am fine with buying expansions for all of my pets, and I am fine with combining them and this and that, but wow, the last thing I want to do is make any more mistakes.

The main problem is that they flooded my inventory, so I kind of panicked and starting registering them without realizing what I was doing. I guess I can put them in the pet bank for now, but yikes!

Once I figure this out, I think I will like it, but it's just something that startles a person. OMG I love SOME of my pets so much! LOL Not really but I don't want to mess with my dragons as I have almost every color on my main, and I just want them to be auto-looters. Personally, I feel sorry for the people combining them as I think that is going to be a mistake until you know which ones you should combine. Ack!
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath has stated we should get a guide/FAQ/Post by Thursday detailing this. Some of us have given ideas on what important pieces should be covered in it.
  • MattOsirisMattOsiris ✭✭
    For now, you can hold your pets in the special storage (blank option on the banker npc) if you had a pet that had inventory space in it
  • SpookyTomatoSpookyTomato ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »

Why were our pets removed in the first place and now we have to pay to use them again?