[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Partner System is AN ENORMOUS CASHGRAB BY BHS

Title says it all, there's no way of getting new pets in game without swiping. And the rng to promote pets is 3 tiered so you're never gonna get the pet that gives you 50 power without buying it from the store.
BHS has seemingly thrown caution to the wind and is just making a final cash grab before shutting this game or something.
Beware fellow players and wait out a few days before deciding to quit or feed their greedy pockets.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old news mate.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old news indeed.

Unfortunately, fault lies with the players that keep supporting this atrocious system.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for anyone trying to max out anything in this game, because it will never end.
  • MattOsirisMattOsiris ✭✭
    Ok. Just wanted to say, the lvl 65 bosses and mobs or whatever can drop tokens of some sort than can be exchanged for pets. (NO swiping required) If you do the quest you will know this. I am happy to have a trash can for materials. Idk about yall
  • I mean I have all the partners outside of the Castanic and you can get plenty of pets in game that you can combine into partners so..how is it a cashgrab exactly?
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    MattOsiris wrote: »
    the lvl 65 bosses and mobs or whatever can drop tokens of some sort than can be exchanged for pets. (NO swiping required) If you do the quest you will know this.

You actually found lv65 mobs that dropped the tokens? I spent over an hour killing them and got nothing.
  • TJKat wrote: »
    the lvl 65 bosses and mobs or whatever can drop tokens of some sort than can be exchanged for pets. (NO swiping required) If you do the quest you will know this.

You actually found lv65 mobs that dropped the tokens? I spent over an hour killing them and got nothing.

My group found some that drop them. The Overseers drop them.
  • LilienetteLilienette ✭✭
    well, the rest of it is ok, but I think namechange vouchers for pets "Are" a bit much.
  • MattOsirisMattOsiris ✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »

Can you tell me where the overseers are?
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »

Can you tell me where the overseers are?

East from Tria I think.
  • GunnerKaeGunnerKae (YouTube.com/tolate24) Kaelyni ✭✭
    Overseers are south east of the Fountain of Shara, in Blessing Basin.
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    edited May 8
    Does anyone how many tokens we can get per hour from the Overseers?

Its rng, I got nothing after 3 hours farming.
  • what do you say? This is the BEST SYSTEM by far dude :^)