[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Feedback for BHS

The new partner/pet system is delightful.
I'd "love" to see a similar system for mounts.
Mounts limited to 10 and a system full of RNG?
Seems a lot of "fun".

In case anyone is unable to tell, this is a mockery for amusement.

Comments

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Rox just added the extenders to the shop. You can buy slots. They're actually pretty cheap imo. 5 for 195 EMP and 10 for 295.

But yeah default 10 with people who have hoards of pets probably are getting shafted pretty big right now.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still, making us have to pay for something that was not required previously. (Mandatory if you'd like to keep specific pets.)
    Also having to purchase a cash shop item to rename a pet is questionable, since we could freely rename them before.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @Naru2008 said:
    > Rox just added the extenders to the shop. You can buy slots. They're actually pretty cheap imo. 5 for 195 EMP and 10 for 295.
    >
    > But yeah default 10 with people who have hoards of pets probably are getting shafted pretty big right now.

Even tho it's not a big price , I have to pay to keep the pets I bought , makes cents (Yes I did spell it that way on purpose)
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    What's up with the expansions in the store verses the broker? I see expansions for 5 or 10 slots on the broker, but for some reason the expansions in the broker are for only 8 slots. What's up with that? Is there some place in game we can buy them or do the 10 slot turn to 8 slot if traded?
  • Christin wrote: »
    What's up with the expansions in the store verses the broker? I see expansions for 5 or 10 slots on the broker, but for some reason the expansions in the broker are for only 8 slots. What's up with that? Is there some place in game we can buy them or do the 10 slot turn to 8 slot if traded?

You sure these aren't regular inventory expansions as opposed to Companion List Expansions? If not, it might be that there's a typo on a tooltip somewhere.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »

You sure these aren't regular inventory expansions as opposed to Companion List Expansions? If not, it might be that there's a typo on a tooltip somewhere.

But the icon looks the same! Yeah, I realized the mistake yesterday. Duh Sometimes, I am not super swift. Good thing I didn't buy one. Spent enough just evolving a pet.