[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Duo emotes.

So, im playing tera for more than 5 years, i love the game so much, but i still miss somethings in game that tera don't have, like duo emotes or couple emotes.
I wanted so much the game had a feature like that, i see a lot of couples in tera and it would be a nice thing to give to them.

Something like a hug emote, kiss emote, etc..
But yea with consent between the two players, example: A menu pops up in your screen with a accept and decline options for the duo/couple emote.

Would be really nice if it get added to the game.

Comments

• agreed however I think even if they don't want couple emotes they should have added /dance to have your companion pet dancing with you, imo this is a missed opportunity.