[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Thursday's Terrons spawning in WATER

today's terrons are spawning in cutthroat harbor but only in the water where you can't walk or use skills

is there a trick to doing this or

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a way, but is tricky to do so. It involves Toy Tanks, and well, you gotta be lucky that when your toy tank runs out, you stay in the water, able to use auto attack, but if you jump, you go to the surface.

good luck.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mockery, that is clearly an exploit.
    All involved must be punished.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it isnt, if you meant the thing with the toy tanks. Is just a fun bug that happens in a few places. As far as im concerned, only once i managed to pull it and it was totally random.

Been a while since ive trid again cause i no longer have toy tanks.

Maybe try shooting at them with a toy tank? they do a bit of damage, but not sure if enough to bring down a terron, and have a looting pet with you.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »

Well it isnt, if you meant the thing with the toy tanks. Is just a fun bug that happens in a few places. As far as im concerned, only once i managed to pull it and it was totally random.

Maybe try shooting at them with a toy tank? they do a bit of damage, but not sure if enough to bring down a terron, and have a looting pet with you.

pck1qn7zp7a21.png
  • PantyjackPantyjack ✭✭
    that's hot
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »

pck1qn7zp7a21.png

Ah. Good 'ol Margaret.

Zoknahal, pls. You should know Margaret well-enough lmao