[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Unable to Claim Calendar Rewards

Link to the original thread:
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/26120/cant-claim-calendar-rewards#latest

It's been a long time, when will this issue be addressed?

Also, is this a properly re-made thread regarding an old thread?

(Possibly EME staff at the moment (Or @counterpoint ) upon viewing a properly made bump thread)
535922834157862922.gif?v=1

Comments

• I, personally, dont understand why a vanguard has to be completed to claim the daily reward from the anniversary event. Some of us don't have a lot of free time and may only be able to log in and grab daily rewards before having to jump back off.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albeit not related to thread's specific issue.
    I believe pit of petrax will fulfill the requirement.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    so would afk fishing @ 10 fish a day , and that wouldnt upset your time management
  • SerenadeSerenade ✭✭
    Lenorah wrote: »
    I, personally, dont understand why a vanguard has to be completed to claim the daily reward from the anniversary event. Some of us don't have a lot of free time and may only be able to log in and grab daily rewards before having to jump back off.

It's likely to prevent people with 10 accounts from quickly logging into each of them to get the beat box and keys for free. It's not the most effective (doing low level vanguards on alt accounts is easy), but at least people will be deterred.

(Though a vanguards is really easy. Aside from afk fish or pit of pterax/ace dungeon, you can also do a easy mob-kill vanguard on an alt.
  • edited May 12
    Serenade wrote: »
    I, personally, dont understand why a vanguard has to be completed to claim the daily reward from the anniversary event. Some of us don't have a lot of free time and may only be able to log in and grab daily rewards before having to jump back off.

It's likely to prevent people with 10 accounts from quickly logging into each of them to get the beat box and keys for free. It's not the most effective (doing low level vanguards on alt accounts is easy), but at least people will be deterred.

(Though a vanguards is really easy. Aside from afk fish or pit of pterax/ace dungeon, you can also do a easy mob-kill vanguard on an alt.

Yeah, it's a very simple way to get people to do something -- anything -- to play the game, and not just login for the reward and log out. It's definitely intentional.

(It's not really related to the bug this thread was talking about, though.)
  • Serenade wrote: »

Yeah, it's a very simple way to get people to do something -- anything -- to play the game, and not just login for the reward and log out. It's definitely intentional.

(It's not really related to the bug this thread was talking about, though.)

true. however, i am a truck driver and have to use truck stop wifi. sometimes i do not have strong enough signal to do a whole lot. ive noticed that the daily is tied to local time, is that correct or just a bug? i did celestial arena and forgot to claim until just shortly after midnight central time and it logged for the day it had just ticked to. i thought everything was based on pacific time :/
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    To get us back on topic, since we all have strayed away from the original post;

Last I was told, they're still waiting on something from Bluehole to fix it. I'd assume it'd pretty minor, since we're the main ones with the problem. Dunno how often the other regions use the Calendar (afaik, EU, as I've played in the past, has never used the Calendar), if at all, so if not, and it's a specific region-problem, I don't think it's high on BHS' plate to fix.
  • IsriffaIsriffa
    edited July 13
    Bump.

I have been away for one to two years and I have been logging in everyday for the last three days. The calendar does not even log that, let alone allow me to redeem the rewards. I may film a short journal to record this and post it in a new thread. I have not needed to video a bug in a game in over five years for it to get fixed.

But, this is not a new bug and it is older than one year. I have seen attempts to address this bug where players have received entire months of rewards for compensation. I would not have thought that this would still be a redundant failure.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isriffa wrote: »
    Bump.

I have been away for one to two years and I have been logging in everyday for the last three days. The calendar does not even log that, let alone allow me to redeem the rewards. I may film a short journal to record this and post it in a new thread. I have not needed to video a bug in a game in over five years for it to get fixed.

But, this is not a new bug and it is older than one year. I have seen attempts to address this bug where players have received entire months of rewards for compensation. I would not have thought that this would still be a redundant failure.

It's futile.
    They either do not care or cannot fix it.