[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Guild reset bam and take loot

while a friend and I were killing the bam [removed callout] this is 3 trash player reset bam and take loot
[remove image and video callout]

[Mod Edit: Removed callouts in title and body per forum rules]

Comments

• Put in a supporr ticket with proof of player griefing and they may givw the items to you
  • I have full video if enmasse need i up..
  • waw that is rlly sad lol if they try that on pvp server they will get killed xD
  • Omg!! How could they do stuff what is supposed to be in game ??!! I dont think u should cry on forum about it. Its game mechanics. U lost boss coz u hadnt tank. Coz they can do it. So just face it, and stop cry.
  • > @KKW9YLYR9A said:
    > waw that is rlly sad lol if they try that on pvp server they will get killed xD

For as much as people say that the pvp server doesn't pvp. But yea they would have been slaughtered if that were in kelsaik
  • E7KJMJA766E7KJMJA766 ✭✭
    edited May 13
    GLPACFRHRR wrote: »
    Omg!! How could they do stuff what is supposed to be in game ??!! I dont think u should cry on forum about it. Its game mechanics. U lost boss coz u hadnt tank. Coz they can do it. So just face it, and stop cry.

pathetic man ,it has been expressly stated that certain attitudes are punishable by ban,reset bam is one of them.Now shut up and wipe your nose , everyone must know the name of these 3 beggars.

• Shame... If only there was an option to do ow PvP to stop them.. owait
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    edited May 14
    Omg!! How could they do stuff what is supposed to be in game ??!! I dont think u should cry on forum about it. Its game mechanics. U lost boss coz u hadnt tank. Coz they can do it. So just face it, and stop cry.

This has already been stated as "malicious griefing" by the GM and is a bannable offense.
    E7KJMJA766 wrote: »

pathetic man ,it has been expressly stated that certain attitudes are punishable by ban,reset bam is one of them.Now shut up and wipe your nose , everyone must know the name of these 3 beggars.

I would also put this in ticket rather than posting it on the forum because this could be considered a "callout" or defamatory which is against forum rules.
  • if a person behaves well ... he is not defamed,otherwise not only here but also on other forums his name must be known, to protect honest players
    if a person behaves well ... he is not defamed,otherwise not only here but also on other forums his name must be known, to protect honest players

Even if someone does something that is not allowed or looked down upon, it against forum rules to call them out in a post as you did. (naming the guild, players involved etc). The best option in these cases is in a support ticket.
    This is taken from the forum rules:
    "F. Harassment and Defamatory Statements
    - Anything construed as referring to other individuals or En Masse Entertainment employees using any disallowed content or behavior."
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17/forum-rules-amp-guidelines#latest

In addition, I'm very certain you tried to prevent these players from stealing your BAM, yes? Even if other players were warned and they tried to stop them as you did, the end result could still be the same. As positive as your intentions are, a forum post like this is not allowed regardless of intention.
  • I have a 14 minute movie in which i yell "you stole the bam",it is clear that the warrior takes aggro and runs away to reset it.if one has the proof not defame but apply divine justice
    I have a 14 minute movie in which i yell "you stole the bam",it is clear that the warrior takes aggro and runs away to reset it.if one has the proof not defame but apply divine justice

I do not doubt your proof nor am I saying what happened was allowed. However as I said before, this belongs in a ticket, not a forum post. Regardless of whether you call it "defaming" or "divine justice", it does not change what it is and it is still not permitted.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    should've brought a lancer/brawler/warrior/berserker who could taunt the bam, lol
    I am closing this thread due to it's callouts which are in violation of forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.