[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Bank Empty after Server Merger

Before the Server merger I had tons of items, gold, etc. in my back. With the server merger it is all empty. Did they reformat everything?

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    You realize the server merge was more than 6 months ago right?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 11
    When they did the last server merge ages back my banks were merged too , jumbled up but merged
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

but maybe this popo left tera 3 years ago before vot lot and hw being merged :3
  • edited May 11
    vkobe wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

but maybe this popo left tera 3 years ago before vot lot and hw being merged :3

Even if that's the case, items in that merged would have gotten combined in that merger and then combined again in the new merge, so nothing should have been loss except if there was overflow the first time.

In this case, it sounds like it might be a different server or different account, perhaps. Banks were never wiped.
  • There should be a tab at the bottom of bank saying old bank stuff. I'm not sure if the gold is in there, that should have transferred too.
  • MulchxMulchx
    edited May 12
    I hadn't played for 5 full years, since back in May 2014. All of my bank stuff was still there, and the stuff from other servers was in temporary bank slots.
    Made a lot of money selling all of the old unusable resources. runes, etc.

The only problem was I missed out on the 8 free character slots they were supposed to give "every account" at the last merge in Sept 2018 and had to delete a couple characters
  • Mulchx wrote: »
    The only problem was I missed out on the 8 free character slots they were supposed to give "every account" at the last merge in Sept 2018 and had to delete a couple characters

FWIW, it was every account that logged in during a specific one or two-week period, so that's why you didn't get it, unfortunately.
  • MulchxMulchx
    edited May 14
    yea, though they never said that in the news post. It specifically says "every account". and nothing about having to log in at a specific time. Doesnt seem fair, since I was still vastly affected by the merge even tho I logged on 7 months later.
  • edited May 14
    Mulchx wrote: »
    yea, though they never said that in the news post. It specifically says "every account". and nothing about having to log in at a specific time. Doesnt seem fair, since I was still vastly affected by the merge even tho I logged on 7 months later.

For what it's worth, it was mentioned in this news post:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/free-character-slots-at-login-on-tera-pc

"These items must be claimed and used between 11 a.m. PDT on Wednesday, September 12 and maintenance on Monday, September 17 (11 PM PDT)."
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bank issues seem common(?) upon server merge.
    In my case, I had a similar issue at Tera EU.
    Was inactive when servers were merged there and lost all items in bank and bank tabs were also reset to 1 (from 2).
    Unfortunately, as it's most likely the case for EME as well, logs are erased after a while.
    And I only noticed months after the server merge was done, upon login.
    There was nothing support could do.