Eme There is stuff that needs to be addressed

there are some stuff in the game right now that need to be addressed as soon as possible Eme Please, we are not Tera Korea! and ur community in game is dying , and tera korea adding more grind and grind and grind to this game that need to be changed at least on our region.

1:The golden talent Supply Is Ridiculous you need Tons of them TONS! and there is no good way to get them at all! see the broker for urself right now on kaiator and the price is always rising more and more because no supply of them and the demand is ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS!:
Img here: https://imgur.com/IqbAAqI
you must do something!.

2:Titan Storm/Earth There is no Supply of them at all ZERO! you cant get Etchings for accessories! this must be changed ASAP! new jewelry is coming!! and ppl even dont have the etchings for current jewelry because you cant get them because no titan storm or earth! there are 5 stacks on broker and the person that sells them have them only Because he got them from the time you could buy titan earth/storm From the Metamorphic Emblem Shop!
Broker : https://imgur.com/a91T4UD
Keen iii Etchings on kaiator what left image: https://i.imgur.com/Cvvvm61.jpg When all of those will be sold there is no Way to get them anymore Because no titan storm/earth And They are not dropping from Dungeons anymore!.

3:Adventure Coins is THE WORST!! system ever implemented On tera!,even with elite when you have 1680 its NOTHING did you know the next dungeon that coming cost 435 Coins?!!! its Outrageous without elite you can enter only 2 times then you cant enter anymore then you need to wait probably for the rest of the day so you can probably enter 2 More times Maybe..!! with elite 4 Times then its the same like no elite players that you only can enter twice more at that day.. AND Demokron factory that will come later Will cost 490 coins are you kidding me.. do the math urself now.. so EME on NA TERA!! IT need to change asap!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/520732619231723520/548036088099504130/i13951397278.png This picture Btw show the new Jewelry Upgrade 10% at max xp!! 10% The many Golden plates and Silver plates that you need for a try And the new Item that you can Only get from The New Dungeons! that you can Run only 2-4 Times Without Elite in a 24 HOURS! and 4-5 with elite In a 24 HOURS you Will maybe get all ur jewelry Upgraded after a Year! not only because the adventure coin Problem, but Because of the Golden Talents Problem!.

4:The New pet system you know as well as i do that this system is P2W and even when you get Pets Is All About RNG! it can cost you millions!! my Suggestion on that is to make legacy essence Drops Alot more on dungeons and not only on dungeon that Cost 290 adventure Points(See 3 about adventure coins) and the drop rate is NOTHING! and you need 10 legacy Essence for a Trash pet and to get a chance for a Partner you need 2 of them and its only a Chance! i will not tell you how the pet system works right now because you know.. it can take you forever to get a good Pet without P2W and even then probably never the pet you want Because this System is Rng On Rng On Rng! im not kidding so atleast make the legacy essence drop on all the 4-5 Stars Dungeons and make is drop rate Alot more atleast!.

5:Lack of content in an uncoming patches See Saabi Post Here:
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31800/nas-own-extreme-dungeon#latest

By Wrongway From Kaiator.

More stuff to add:

Im not forgetting the Issues here all the issues are still remain,Still no titan storm/earth ,Still Golden/Silver Talents are Way Overpriced,Still you dont have enough coins...
and whats more the game is Dying Day by Day Eme because of those Problems if you not see it.. ur game is going to die very soon,Because when level 70 patch released,alot of ppl Quitting because the insane Grind for Relics/halidom,Leveling to 70,And Skill advance! ITS INSANE GRIND,Its so hard to Even find Ppl to run Dungeons With Even In peak Hours,and im saying it as a Top Player that everyone accept me into a party So think about players that just starting or players that want to get dungeons for gear but no one accepting them or joining them at all .. for me it can take an hour to find a party then you do a dungeon run for like 10 minutes then again after the run if someone need to leave you stuck searching again.. And ITS ALL BECAUSE how the game is working Now ,Adventure Coins,Golden/Silver Talents OVERPRICED!!! and you need tons of them,and no source for Etchings Materials(Titan Storm/Earth) Come on Eme do something The game is already dead,dont make it ghost town..

Comments

• gheneaghenea ✭✭
    welcome to the club.
    ah you also forgot how hard is to get blue or even golden halidom/relics.

they are not gonna answer or do anything for that, assuming there is anything they can actually do.
    they could do something about talents, but they didnt and here we are, now this is *core* stuff that i am gonna guess only krafton can decide about, and i expect nothing else but silence or some pre-made answer, like politicians.
  • TerraformingTerraforming ✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    Anyone else feel like since patch 81, BHS is driving more and more players AWAY from Tera?

The new adventure coin system punishes players for clearing the most challenging content leaving them with no coins after only a few clears. Does BHS want us to play their game less? Is buying elite not enough anymore? We need to spend more money on adventure coin?

What's the deal with the drop rate of Legacy Essence? Are F2P players expected to farm for years just to get a single lvl 10 partner? Oh, right, there's a convenient LOOT BOX you can purchase which might give you a pet or a partner; oh but you'll need to buy 100's of them if you want a lvl 10 partner with good stats (praise RNGsus). Time gating I can understand; allowing a "pay to convenience" I can understand; but this implementation is so disgraceful and blatantly demonstrates the continuing trend of turning this game into a predatory heavily monetized piece of P2W trash.

First it was the 1.5 and 2.0 flying mounts (which many could overlook because eventually, the 1.5 became easy to obtain as a F2P player, albeit the 2.0 was nearly impossible to get). I should mention now that since Harrowhold was removed, there is currently no F2P way of earning a 2.0 dragon in the game. More recently, these have been upped even further with the Drake mounts, which of course are also locked behind P2W loot box rng.

Lastly, though definitely not the last gripe I have with Tera at the moment, you removed all methods of obtaining Canephora, and Strong Canephora/Bravery potions from the game, yet did nothing about the stockpiles of these consumables that more veteran players of the game have saved up. This only creates an even larger gap between newer and older players. And what was the reason behind it? Who knows, there's never any real communication between EME and the community anymore.

EME, if you ignore these issues your game is going to die. Burnout is real, and players don't have the patience for these abuses. You saw what happened when the proxy community left the game, do you really want another episode of this?
  • fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭
    if dont like .. uninstall .
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    if dont like .. uninstall .

if you dont like uninstall windows
  • TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    edited May 14
    Still loving the game but at the same time, I'm hating it more and more.
    Enmasse really needs to listen to what the community is saying. All these issues are driving too many players away.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    That issue was "fixed" by adding the cash shop boxes.

Pending issue.
    Might be "fixed" by adding cash shop boxes.
    (Could also be a temporary bug?)

Didn't notice if they're available for purchase from the cash shop.
    If not, can request them to be like at EU.

Working as intended.
  • TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    edited May 15

Pending issue.

Working as intended.

Okay, these "Fixes" are quite unacceptable. For someone wanting to freely play the game shouldn't have to spend money to advance their gear. All of these issues were "fixed" with cash shop items, which is bs because that's leading to players having to p2w.

Edit: Not sure if you really meant they fixed it. " " meaning they attempted to fix the issue but failed?
  • TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    edited May 15
    I know enmasse is wanting to gain money from adding the items/loot boxes to the cash shop, but they really need to impliment better ways to obtain these items in game (Of course not adding them into the cash shop). If they stray down this route any further, then they may lose a lot more players. Even myself, the past 2 weeks (since the lvl 70 patch) Tera has started to lose my interests due to all this crap that they have adding to the game (P2W aspects).

Sorry if I seem rude to anyone, but I just get irritated when this game I love (Been apart of for 3-4 years now) starts to go down hill.
    edited May 15
    Teiro wrote: »

Pending issue.

Working as intended.

Okay, these "Fixes" are quite unacceptable. For someone wanting to freely play the game shouldn't have to spend money to advance their gear. All of these issues were "fixed" with cash shop items, which is bs because that's leading to players having to p2w.

Indeed.
    Unfortunately, that's the direction Tera's been taking for quite a while now.
    The new pet system is only the pinnacle of it.

Edit:
    I meant they "fixed" it by adding cash grab trash.
    Specially in case 1, where they dried the market for a long time before releasing the cash shop boxes.
  • TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    Okay yes, I completely agree with you on that.
    Seems like the Companion/Pet system was terribly executed (Especially due to the p2w/rng aspect)
    I just really hope EnMasse will realize these issues before it's too late.
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    dont feed the troll, or well, the white knight (fromsector7)
    more than fitting avatar ;)

but that is something worth clearing out.
    if i didnt like the game i wouldnt even bother being here pointing out stuff like i did in other posts too, noone is so mad to waste time complaining about something they dont even give a heck about, so if we (me and all the others saying the same things) are here "complaining" it is because we want to play the game and have fun doing so.
    i still love the combat, when ping allows me to actually play and not just kill bams mindlessly hoping to not get stomped while lagging (another thing eme seems to just plain ignore, right?), love dungeons, *some* of the content but... i am feeling everyday more pushed away from developers and publishers not caring enough about their own game, and it is sad.

i would really like to believe the opposite but i am not naive enough to be convinced of the good will of the people behind some of the changes and problems addressed, and while i can understand the first priority of a company is money and balance, but this is just madness, idk what are you trying to achieve with such a system but it wont last long - you are pulling the rope too much, and if the population keeps dropping i doubt you can survive with just the whales alone, they will get tired too of playing alone, eventually.
    ah i am sure there are people who rushed all the content already and spent every cent/gold to get past those walls in no time, but without content (real content, i mean, not gv) they are not gonna enjoy their new op stats for long before getting bored.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    Once you do hit max level, there really is no point renewing elite anymore. Especially with the new broker fee changes with elite, and no adventure coins that are provided with elite box. I just can't think of any reason why anyone would want elite aside from travel journal, where it's mostly used for dungeons that you can use via vanguard menu. This whole patch is just a disaster lol
    Breetizm wrote: »
    Once you do hit max level, there really is no point renewing elite anymore. Especially with the new broker fee changes with elite, and no adventure coins that are provided with elite box. I just can't think of any reason why anyone would want elite aside from travel journal, where it's mostly used for dungeons that you can use via vanguard menu. This whole patch is just a disaster lol

Please, don't give them ideas.
    They could always remove the vanguard menu teleport option.
  • TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    edited May 15
    Lmao, please no. (good point though @Breetizm ) They did make elite status quite useless.

Travel Journal, 200% xp boost, 2 buff pots (xp is useless at max lvl), Mount as well ( but who doesnt have extra mounts for alts >.< )
    680 extra adventure coins is useless because if you're constantly using them then you can never hit max coins (If they would understand how some of us like to play, then they'll realize what we're talking about) xD

I just ran out of elite about 9 days ago... Haven't bought it since, which the only reason I used to have it was to run more dungeons(DAILY RESET SCROLLS)
  • I think as long as whales or players are buying these items and EME sees profit being made, then there won't be any change. Heck if they see delivering to whales and killing f2p players is more comparable due to the amount of money being made, then they will keep implementing more and more similar p2w experiences.

regarding @dragonmu12 , I think the only change we can maybe hope to see from EME side is a "event" that gives you extra coins or a very rare chance to get a base 1 pet. I do not think at all that they will remove or take back these patches, nor do I think they will nerf or balance it for regular players anytime soon one bit.

I made a similar thread complaining about pets(kinda) as well as another talking about how the gold demand from enchant the past 2 years has made it exceptionally harder for normal players to save up and buy EMP related items like cosmetics and lootboxes, as the base gold prices of enchanting in general is just absurd and draining.

In the past the gold you would spend would go towards buying other people's feedstock or mwa, basically the gold goes back to the players, where they can use that new gold to purchase other people's items, but currently a lot of the goes is eaten by the system and just disappears. Making the entire economy have more of a difference between the top 1% with many millions saved up(1mil is nothing currently) and your average player trying to catch up to the rest.