Eme There is stuff that needs to be addressed

Comments

• ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    Did BHS also think we wouldn't notice the quiet removal of all free pets rewarded for achievements?

Just wanna respond to this particular subject. Achievements still give pets. They just removed it from the achievement rewards list but once you complete an achievement that originally gave a pet, you'll still receive it.
  • GunnerKaeGunnerKae (YouTube.com/tolate24) Kaelyni ✭✭
    Actually the pets are still listed in the achievement list, for some reason they are under "items" instead of "pets" lol...
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    it doesnt matter.
    assuming you didnt get all the achievement pets yet, even if you did it would still be too little.
  • I got 700 Golden talents last weekend during the double drop, and 300 the weekend before. It's really not a problem unless you are just too lazy to run stuff during the double drop weekends.
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    from what dungeons exactly you got 1k talents?
    assuming 1k talents within 2 weeks is what, barely enough for 1 try and half to +0/+1 ho?
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    ghenea wrote: »
    assuming 1k talents within 2 weeks is what, barely enough for 1 try and half to +0/+1 ho?

The only dungeons droping talents are the 412 and 431 item level. They drop an average of 6 and 8 talents per run. If you are not Elite you will get less than 200 talents per day without double drop and without using cash shop stuff to replenish your coins.
  • ghenea wrote: »

My boyfriend who does runs with me got his Stormcry from +8 up to HO+1 so *Shrug* He is also not an elite player.
  • kori83kori83 ✭✭
    edited May 15
    73K5HJREXP wrote: »
    I think as long as whales or players are buying these items and EME sees profit being made, then there won't be any change. Heck if they see delivering to whales and killing f2p players is more comparable due to the amount of money being made, then they will keep implementing more and more similar p2w experiences..

This is the truth. p2w.
    BiS gear was never intended for f2p'ers - and its now being enforced.
    In fact, with the current steps the game is taking, they're trying to weed out the f2p people, even the ones who have millions saved up... possibly for "freeloading".
    Ideally, everyone should be a paying player, dropping cash to advance.

The problem is - they're trying to enforce it.
    From EME's point of view, if you love the game, then you should love it enough to part with your cash. If not - you're just a casual (even if you play 24/7), they can do without you.
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    that is like talking about starvation and someone enters the discussion saying "what do you mean, i am rich! just stop being poor!" lol

also.
    oh sure i am totally gonna waste all my coins spamming nonsense 412s and 431s for hours ruining the fun to low geared players to get 200 talents.
    they gave a light fix by making darics/plates drop from higher tier content vanguards, but since you have a max of 40 entries weekly for every dungeon if i am not wrong, and that queues just take ages unless you are a tank, it is not like if it is helping much, and also they are gonna remove 13 dungeons in the future without adding anything so well, problem will still be there.

the sad part is that talent shortage is not even the worst since patch 70 introduced so much grind and rng that you almost regret those times where you would burn 16 vanguards on all your characters running iod to get few talents lol
  • SerenadeSerenade ✭✭
    IIRC, IoD basilisks are still a great source of golden talents. No coins needed, and very quick to do even on a no-investment frostmetal alt.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    IoD is only worth doing when you have double vanguard rewards, even so it's not worth unless you do it with tons of alts. The sheer amount you need to enchant your HO gear is so high that unless you one shot everything you either have to use almost 10k golden talents or even more if you have bad rng, for one piece that of gear that is.
  • SerenadeSerenade ✭✭
    edited May 15
    > @Aluh said:
    > IoD is only worth doing when you have double vanguard rewards, even so it's not worth unless you do it with tons of alts. The sheer amount you need to enchant your HO gear is so high that unless you one shot everything you either have to use almost 10k golden talents or even more if you have bad rng, for one piece that of gear that is.

Yeah, IoD doesn't outpace the needs of HO gear. I was just responding to the posts that imply that you need to run 431s and waste adventure coins just to get them.

Basilisks still hasn't changed - 7 talents per quick 2 minute run, no adventure coins needed, so the supply is still there. Demand is the only thing that really changed.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    Ur right mb.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    1) we just had a strongbox key event, as well as a bi-weekly double vanguard to help via island of dawn. drop double in dungeons as others have mentioned helped as well. make time for the grind, else use your wallet. it's a convenience to do so. if the prices aren't dropping in the broker, it might have to do with the recently added broker fee, and/or people just keeping talents for themselves

2) there are select solo instances that drop them, but it is a known issue. hopefully we can add a source back in

3) adventure coins are definitely a known issue, but if you're complaining that you have only 1000 coins per day, then pay for Elite. it's an option. hopefully they'll add alternatives in the cash shop soon

4) i agree the pet system sucks and i've been saying this since it came out. the increase in legacy essence drop will definitely be nice, hopefully it'll be addressed

honestly i see a lot of people who think they're entitled to certain benefits in the comments ..
    and op your grammar hurts. i couldn't take this thread as seriously as it could have been