Crusade Season 16

What are the dungeons and battlegrounds going to be for the upcoming season? It currently shows dungeons that we no longer have and the battlegrounds have been changed in the past.
2d9a302a11.jpg
0546c5f53a.jpg

Comments

• You can't spell Meme without EME
  • Can you please, wait and stop making forum threads? They will fix it.
  • Zeroplus wrote: »
    You can't spell Meme without EME

YOU CAN'T MILK THOSE!! :^)
  • we'll fix this on thursday. the contents will be the same as last seasons. sorry about this.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    calm down there..
  • NektorNektor ✭✭✭
    Fepsi wrote: »
    EllieChu wrote: »
    calm down there..

I mean sure, I sounded aggressive but it's really annoying. I grinded DFHM 65 times on my ninja, and grinded KDHM 35 times for the last season, I expected EME to at least be somewhat caring and actually change it to some new dungeons, but now I feel demotivated in both the crusades and the game, if now I just have to grind the same stuff again.

All this is, is laziness on EME's part, the crusades were supposed to change every season, and that was advertised as one of the features, we even have the amount of dungeons to work, yet for some reason EME still doesn't want to do it.

welcome to Tera. SCH was in Crusade for 1 frekin year
  • NektorNektor ✭✭✭
    Fepsi wrote: »

"The game was [filtered] in the past so that means the game should always remain [filtered]"

dude nice argument you got there

I'm just pointing you that your post on forum wont change anything on that repetitive 'crusade'. They don't have anything else to offer, simple as that. That is my argument , I dare you to prove me wrong.

• Why no SSH accumulative, to actually make good players play the game
  • PantsuPantsu ✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    we'll fix this on thursday. the contents will be the same as last seasons. sorry about this.

For Both Crusades or just challenger league?
  • BaldurdashBaldurdash ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Treeshark wrote: »
    we'll fix this on thursday. the contents will be the same as last seasons. sorry about this.

SSHM Accumulated
    DFHM High Score
    KDHM High Score
    ABHM High Score

Incentivize your playerbase to be skilled in dungeons please instead of handing crusade ranks out to unskilled guilds with more players.
  • app1ejuiceapp1ejuice ✭✭✭
    So Cutthroat crusade will be FWC, CS, and Skyring again? No GvG and no Gridiron?
    *prays for no GvG* You guys are introducing a new gvg in the coming patch, even you guys know it's so dumb atm... for the love of god LOL
    edited June 2016
    app1ejuice wrote: »
    So Cutthroat crusade will be FWC, CS, and Skyring again? No GvG and no Gridiron?

Grid FWC 3s

Are you sure? Last season was FWC, CS, and Skyring. This season appears to be FWC, CS, skyring, grid, and GvG. O_O Kind of looking for like a @Spacecats clarification :( so confusing

Grid FWC 3s

Are you sure? Last season was FWC, CS, and Skyring. This season appears to be FWC, CS, skyring, grid, and GvG. O_O Kind of looking for like a @Spacecats clarification :( so confusing

I am 99% sure it was GI not CS.

Gridiron was a tab in the crusade, but it wasn't actually part of it. There was a post by Spacecats clarifying that in fact Grid wouldn't be a part of crusade, although CS would be. Last crusade, the weight of the crusade seemed to be a little redistributed as well, with a lot more weight put on skyring than normal.
  • So grid was not part of it?